India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 56)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Phulwa driving - That girl's got mad skills. Next thing you know she's repairing the carErmm
I'm hoping this accident thing happens after the party. But then wouldn't that mean that the party lasts one episode only?Disapprove Maybe if it happens before they'll just restart it and move on. You know, I'm really doubting this accident thing will do much to the plot (ok i'm just hoping against hope here). 

@PhAb - omg yesyesyes! Teehee it's so cute when they're so awkward being forced to do super cutesy thingsXD

@Post - It's done! Not too long coz the scene wasn't that long but yeaa you should write something, once you're done with your work!:)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@accident- same here! Im just hoping that they reach the party safe and sound! Seriously it would be a waste of the tux and all that efforts that went into Phulwas dressing and make up. Really cvs dont do that! :(( 

@Phab- I know!! I love it when they keep looking at each other not knowing where else to look and thining 'shucks kahan phas gaye!' 
I guess even then they are hoping for the other to make a move. 
I cant get Abhays expression from last party out of my mind. really if Phulwa had not snatched her hand away i guess Abhay would have actually started dancing with her. lol. 

@Post- yup i saw and reserved a spot. will edit tomorrow. sorry you will have to wait a bit. i need to read thoroughly and make a nice response na. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@Accident - This accident bhi na...Well since it's not part of the Thakur's plan (as if he'd send a small rickshaw over to run them over), it's probably a good thing instead. I guess only tonight can tell...

@Party - Exactly! Look here look there...with the exception of yesterday and the terrace scene where Abhay definitely had no dikkat staring at her all the way. 
LOL you know all he did during the party was keep looking at her as though he was expecting her to make some move. 
TOTALLY AGREED - he was so mesmerised he would've started dancing with her on the spot.

You know what's funny? Phulwa's the one who actually fell in love with him yet he's the one who initiates all of their shweet PhAbtastic moments...and then he's the one who gets annoyed later. Yeh ladka khudke dil mein kabu nahin raksaktaLOL
And it's always whenever they're alone + it's dark lol

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Accident - This accident bhi na...Well since it's not part of the Thakur's plan (as if he'd send a small rickshaw over to run them over), it's probably a good thing instead. I guess only tonight can tell...

@Party - Exactly! Look here look there...with the exception of yesterday and the terrace scene where Abhay definitely had no dikkat staring at her all the way. 
LOL you know all he did during the party was keep looking at her as though he was expecting her to make some move. 
TOTALLY AGREED - he was so mesmerised he would've started dancing with her on the spot.

You know what's funny? Phulwa's the one who actually fell in love with him yet he's the one who initiates all of their shweet PhAbtastic moments...and then he's the one who gets annoyed later. Yeh ladka khudke dil mein kabu nahin raksaktaLOL
And it's always whenever they're alone + it's dark lol

@Bold- So true!! Phele that shelter scene and even the latest chat scene, khud hi use idea ate hain and then he starts lecturing her about where they stand. Sigh! Abhay bhi na! :P
He keeps looking for chances to fight with her or insult her because he knows the minute they are alone and normal his traitor heart will leave him and start singing songs about her. haha. He really has no control over his own heart. LOL
And taking about dark and alone, they will be alone in the car and since its night time so dark hi dark!
Can we expect a PhAb scene...Hm? Embarrassed

tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
ok let me come up with my stupid theory but it seems to me yesterday's precap PhAb are going to party not coming Ermmit feels like that Ermmok what i am saying can be possibe .they are coming from party after all we have seen Abhay jee taking 3 hours sleep after party and coming down without a single crease on his suit LOLlooking just like he is going to partyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Kikyo- I guess you are right. They are most probably going to the party when the accident will occur. 
But im so intent on sending them to the party that making up weird theories to satisfy myself. lol. Dil ko bhelaane wali baat hai. LOL

As for Abhay woh tu har haal mein acha lagta hai. :PDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@Everybody - LOL all he had to do what run his hand through and voila! It's perfect again!LOL
Well I guess we can just hope that the accident is really not as important as it seems, and it's just a method for them to get even closer (you know, the car suddenly jerks to a stop, she falls into his lap or ends up dropping into his chest and we have a stupendous PhAb right there and then in ze car). And then he fixes the car AND THE ACTUAL PARTEH CAN BEGIN!:D

I'm hoping since it's thursday, they won't bring in the Thakur's plan till next week? We need to end on a PhAbby note!

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Oh yes i hope so. I just want them to get to the party somehow. 

And Abhayyy! Mera hero oh oh mera hero! haha. 

Im so happy after reading the article! 

Not only Thakur plans will fail but Abhay will be the one to do it, this thought is making me like go yayyy! LOL

And and and...We will be getting PhAb scenes after all! Omg! Abhay saving Phulwa, taking care of her, they are all alone, no one to disturb them till morning...oh gosh!! Kya hoga! :D

Aaand...Abhay was in a vest! Eeekksss! Blushing

Edit--
Ok i cant help it. After reading the article this song is doing the rounds in my mind. LOL
Imagine Phulwa singing this for Abhay :P 
Subah hone naa de
Saath khone naa de
Ek doosre ko hum sone na de
Tu mera hero O o o...
Tu mera hero O o o...

Edited by Ameres - 05 January 2012 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top