Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 49)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@Vita ...yeah you are right about Abhay..he always looks hot to us whatever he wears lol LOLpolice uniform , white shirt , tux ...Embarrassedi think they might remember that previous incident Ermm

Why does he have to look so delectable no matter what he wears??? XD

I'm really hoping they don't...It was so sad for both of them at the end tooDisapprove
I hope the CVs had something good in mind before they decided to go with the party thing again. And hey, if all else fails, have faith in our dear commissionerjee to spice up the situation!LOL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

everyone..
i uploaded some avis on the first page of our CC ...
i made avis of their important scenes Heart

WOW! That was awesome! Thanks a lot, I actually missed out on quite a few of the earlier episodes during the time shatru was around, so it was a great help:)
And I loved the hopscotch playing scene! SHO cute! They should do all these cutesy things again!!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vitaaa! :P 

YES! YES! Abhay in a tux and Phulwa with her let down and they are going to party!! 
So lets part-ayyy! DancingLOL

Ok i will come down. :P 

But im so damn excited!! Oh the expression on Abhays face upon seeing Phulwa! Ufff!! Cant wait! *dream mode* 

Kikyo- I agree. I didnt like Phulwas saree much either. Too shimmery for my tast. But she looked great other wise with the hair going in her favor. 

But what we think doesnt matter as Abhay was clearly fida over her. His reaction said it all. EmbarrassedLOL

OMG YAYAYAY partayyy! LOL they should have a party every other week! Abhay's birthday, Phulwa's birthday, Thakur's birthday, Sharbat woman's birthday, Bade Thakurayn's birthday, Chote Thakur's death anniversary etc etc. Guest of honour = Commissioner uncle!! (lol it seems like all he does is throw parties. oh well, i'm not complainingXD)

LOL Abhay seriously looked shocked, as though he had actually forgotten that she could look pretty. Haye. 
*starts imagining all sorts of things*

I liked the black/red colour combi, it really suits both of them well:)
Well as long as this saree does the trick, I'm fine with itLOL

Sigh at this rate I might end up triple posting too many times and getting kicked out:(

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Dang! Abhay looks HOT in that tux! 
Esp the slight angry expression he had at the end of the precap. Ohhh that makes him the whole lot more hotter! Blushing

And is today some surprise day? lol. Firstly cvs and their jhatkedar precaps and now Gagans cc and her creations made me go gaga! Silly

Seriously you guys arent helping much in controlling my crazy phanpan over PhAb. LOLLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

OMG YAYAYAY partayyy! LOL they should have a party every other week! Abhay's birthday, Phulwa's birthday, Thakur's birthday, Sharbat woman's birthday, Bade Thakurayn's birthday, Chote Thakur's death anniversary etc etc. Guest of honour = Commissioner uncle!! (lol it seems like all he does is throw parties. oh well, i'm not complainingXD)
Hahahaha! Yes yes! Parties are so on man. LOL
And commissioner uncle ke bina tu party adhori hai. LOL! 

LOL Abhay seriously looked shocked, as though he had actually forgotten that she could look pretty. Haye. 
*starts imagining all sorts of things*
Haina!! The expression was like 'whoa' haha but he regained himself quickly. 
And is it me or was Phulwa a bit nervous?...i felt it was more like 'im looking good?' kind of nervousness...

I liked the black/red colour combi, it really suits both of them well:)
Well as long as this saree does the trick, I'm fine with itLOL
Lol same here! As long as Abhay likes her i have no issues. :P

Sigh at this rate I might end up triple posting too many times and getting kicked out:(
Hahaha! You are not alone. im like posting in one thread and then another. lol. 
if cvs keep giving us such great precaps and hopefully even better than epis than i wouldnt mind getting banned over it! :P
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

awww welcome jee vita!!!!

i actually caught up on all the scenes so am writing up whatever i can
hmm so i guess not a lot liked her sari? Ermm
chalo as long as Abhay likes it ROFL
Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i think cvs gave all thoughts to dress Abhay in tux and give another heart attack to girlsLOL so they forgot about Phulwa's saree Disapprovebut koi nai our Abhay jee is happy so we are but i am wondering he will try ot cover up his feelings by making a taunt to Phulwa tum itni dair laga kar yeh ready hoe ho lolLOLwe cannot expect him appreciating her LOLbut no worries that will too come one day Tongue

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

awww welcome jee vita!!!!

i actually caught up on all the scenes so am writing up whatever i can
hmm so i guess not a lot liked her sari? Ermm
chalo as long as Abhay likes it ROFL

Seriously yaar, you've got crazy talent! Coming up with all these awesome VMs and everything else:D 
A toast to Gagan's fantastic contributions herein! -clink glass-

I didn't really mind the sari, it looks nice on her. I guess most people preferred the black and red one coz it really matched Abhay and made them look more...zhakaas?LOL
I don't he liked it, he LOVED it!

tiny15

Go to top