Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 42)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Aaah I just rewatched the portion again and it got even more hilarious!
You know when Abhay mentioned the marriage thing, I think he didn't exactly mean it as a pure insult, more like a pissed off comment from the moment.
The best was the last part, when she told him not to laugh. He turned away his face, almost like "Shit just got caught..." and then he looked back up to see if she was gone before giving that twitch of a smile.
Isn't that what we usually see on shows when the husband says something against the wife LOL? 
EXACTLY!! His expression were like a kid who gets caught eating a candy when is told not to. LOLLOLLOL  He was just tooo cute! Embarrassed

@Precap - But what do you think she's gonna feed him?? Aloo ke paratha sounds quite nice. And then feed him with her hands - that's the ultimate man. Sirf apple se kuch nahin hota jee. 
UFFF! If she does that i will be such a gone case!! Silly

@drastically surreal - Well it's to be expected. I mean we all thought, 1 PhAbtastic = next day would be pretty bad. But one PhAbtastic week = we might as well keep our tvs shut the next few weeks coz it's only gonna be rona dhona and everything.

Sharbati's plan very likely to succeed - but hopefully it doesn't dent their relationship that badly? The best is if Phulwa doesn't even find the tape and doesn't try to show him anything - kuch kharap hone se behter hain kuch bhi nahin hota
Yes! I wish aisa ho. Better show him nothing rather than risk losing that they achieved so muchkil se. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hello!! 

Hm. This AT is becoming more suna than before woh bhi tab jab when we are getting such phabulous PhAb scenes!! Why? 

Khair again a small PhAb scene but Abhay was just too too TOO CUTE!! 

He was simply ADORABLE!!! 

The way he kept saying itni bhook lagi and made those cute sad expressions i felt like getting into the tv and giving him a tight hug! Well cant do that but i can do this...for you Abhay! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@Ameres ..you are so right ..Abhay is day by day breaking all records of cuteness Embarrassedaww aww aww pulling my own cheeks .ouch ..today when he was saying itni .bhok lagi hay i was like  come to me i'll make  your favorite food  for you  Embarrassedlol LOL

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
You've watched today's one already?? OOOH I'm dying waiting here for itt! (gonna start in half an hour!)

Abhayjeee! -pinches cheeks- if he keeps on being this adorable and if Phulwa tries being his I-am-always-right patnijee, we will have too many cutesy ladais to look forward too:D

Wow Ajay has totally gone from bumbling fool to caring lover to determined chor to really horrible ACP to blindfolded son and now to adorable patijee...haye hum to gaye!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sidra- Please call me Anu! :D 

And Abhay oh yes! Same here dil chah raha tha ke khud khana bana ke de doon. LOL
He was beyond Cute!! 

And Phulwa bhi kam nahi. Itni seva! Lol. She made food for him! Apne haathon ka bana hua khana for her patimohodey. It was a complete 'aww' scene. hehe. Embarrassed

Vita- Yup watched it. Was an ok epi but Abhays scene were too cute. And PhAb's lil moments were also good. 

Edited by Ameres - 30 December 2011 at 9:40am

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Sidra- Please call me Anu! :D 

And Abhay oh yes! Same here dil chah raha tha ke khud khana bana ke de doon. LOL
He was beyond Cute!! 

And Phulwa bhi kam nahi. Itni seva! Lol. She made food for him! Apne haathon ka bana hua khana for her patimohodey. It was a complete 'aww' scene. hehe. Embarrassed

ok Anu ..
Abhay what can i say about him ..i am adoring his sweet akru style now a days ..loving them both yes another aww scene indeed my cheeks are getting painful now lol i cannot go in TV and pull their cheeks so apnay hi keench kar kam chalana parta hay LOL

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Sidra- Hahaha. I know. mera bhi yeh haal hai. Abhay is just too cute! 
And this week tu he has outdone himself in cuteness. LOL

But next is not gonna be so good i feel. That Sharbati! Urgh! 
Now Phulwa will try to show Abhay the tape but there wont be any and...Abhay phir ghussa! Ouch

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
AAAHH! PhAb's just getting too good!

@Anu - OMG SO SHE DID LEARN HOW TO COOK o.0 
Phulwajee, aur kya kya chamatkar karengi aap?!?!? BUT SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE LEARN TO COOK+USE VIDEO CAM+LEARN YOGA
Ermm

This week, CVs have made my life yaar. Sacchi mein. I officially dub this week "Golden PhAb week". Didn't see them fight with each other the way they did just last week. Starting off with the Gauri thing, the kapra-dhone-ke terrace wala scene, to their yoga ladai and now her making food for him...Ekdam full on pati-patni ban gaye!

Mere dono Phulwajee aur pyaare patimohodey, khush raho aur phulo phallo!LOL 

Abhay you're tooo cute! Just a small note, isn't it adorable that he didn't eat Aarti's food as enjoyably as he ate Phulwa's food (it might just be that he was more hungry but you know...Day Dreaming)

Amerestiny15

Go to top