[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

awww welcome jee vita!!!!

i actually caught up on all the scenes so am writing up whatever i can
hmm so i guess not a lot liked her sari? ๐Ÿค”
chalo as long as Abhay likes it ๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously yaar, you've got crazy talent! Coming up with all these awesome VMs and everything else:D 
A toast to Gagan's fantastic contributions herein! -clink glass-

I didn't really mind the sari, it looks nice on her. I guess most people preferred the black and red one coz it really matched Abhay and made them look more...zhakaas?๐Ÿ˜†
I don't he liked it, he LOVED it!
Hahaha. True. Jab dulha dulhan razi, tu kya karega qazi. more like fans in our case. Lol. 
As long as Abhay is khush, hum bhi khush. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Kikyo- Lol sachi yaar they know how to make phan-girls go gaga over the cute hero. lol. bechari Phulwa. nobody seems to pay attention to her saris much. :P

@taunt- it can be expected but his expressions wont give his saath. ;P
Originally posted by kikyo

i think cvs gave all thoughts to dress Abhay in tux and give another heart attack to girls๐Ÿ˜† so they forgot about Phulwa's saree ๐Ÿ˜’but koi nai our Abhay jee is happy so we are but i am wondering he will try ot cover up his feelings by making a taunt to Phulwa tum itni dair laga kar yeh ready hoe ho lol๐Ÿ˜†we cannot expect him appreciating her ๐Ÿ˜†but no worries that will too come one day ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kikyo the best way to side track us, eh? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
though man.. i soo want him to feel the pain Phulwa went through.. thats the evil in me thats talking ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by vita93

Seriously yaar, you've got crazy talent! Coming up with all these awesome VMs and everything else:D 
A toast to Gagan's fantastic contributions herein! -clink glass-

I didn't really mind the sari, it looks nice on her. I guess most people preferred the black and red one coz it really matched Abhay and made them look more...zhakaas?๐Ÿ˜†
I don't he liked it, he LOVED it!

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— aww thank you soo much!!! if you all need any particular avi or anything just let me know and i will make it!!!!  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

hahah ooopss YES HE LOVED ITTT hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†
its funny how he was like yeh museebat, but then khud ke bolthi band when he sees her ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Ameres

Hahaha. True. Jab dulha dulhan razi, tu kya karega qazi. more like fans in our case. Lol. 

jab Miya Biwi razzii ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Kya karege hum tum qazi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Anu - yesyes! Phulwa looked slightly nervous, especially when she was saying "Chale?". He looked a little miffed, probably with himself for gaping at her as she descended from the stairs. You know, I don't mind if they stand for half the episode, just staring into each other with ORP at the back...sigh๐Ÿ˜

But I want some action at the partayy! And hopefully no more distractions this time unlike the last time with the Kul-Gauri acid thing. A full on PhAb episode would be the best!:D

And yes! He's so hot when he's angry -drool- I did enjoy the cutesywala pyaar as Shatru, but I think what Phulwa needs right now is some attitudewala pyaar from her sadu patimohodey๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kikyo the best way to side track us, eh? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
though man.. i soo want him to feel the pain Phulwa went through.. thats the evil in me thats talking ๐Ÿคฃ

Exactly! Ab dekho na this precap was also to detract us and it totally worked! We all forgot about the epi and all we talk about is the precap and how great Abhay looks. ๐Ÿ˜†

No thats the goody in you talking lol. :P
If i may say so we all wish to see Abhay repent over what he did to Phulwa. He needs to realize his mistakes and ask for forgiveness and then the love track may start. 
@Gagan right these cvs are too much clever ๐Ÿ˜ณthey don't let us concentrate on Phulwa whenever see they make Abhay so hot sometimes drenching in rain in white shirt  , sometimes in tux , and we keep singing how hot he was looking โ˜บ๏ธ cvs sudhar jao๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Ameres

Kikyo- Lol sachi yaar they know how to make phan-girls go gaga over the cute hero. lol. bechari Phulwa. nobody seems to pay attention to her saris much. :P

@taunt- it can be expected but his expressions wont give his saath. ;P

LOLLL๐Ÿคฃ Qazi ke bhi zaroorat nahin, in dono to khud pyaar ki kahani mein phisal gayi! Seems like slowly slowly Phulwa's getting to know what he likes, eg. pasandka khana, saree, hairdo etc. 
Yeh hoyi na baat patniji!

Phulwa wears designer sarees everyday, so it's kind of like a daily affair for everybody to see what she's wearing. I actually used to keep track for the first few days and then I got bored when I realised she's gonna wear something different every other day lol. On the other hand, getting to see Abhay in something other than his police uniform is a real treat!:D

@taunt - heh I want to see what she says in reply though, maybe exactly what you said! "Aap bolti kuch aur, aur aankhein batati kuch aur"๐Ÿ˜†

YAY finally a party with only the two of them! No Sharbat aurat or Thakur to mess it up:D
Originally posted by kikyo

@Gagan right these cvs are too much clever ๐Ÿ˜ณthey don't let us concentrate on Phulwa whenever see they make Abhay so hot sometimes drenching in rain in white shirt  , sometimes in tux , and we keep singing how hot he was looking โ˜บ๏ธ cvs sudhar jao๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

Absolutely right! Bohot chalak ho geye - they know exactly what to show to keep TRP ratings up!๐Ÿ˜† Next thing you know he's taking off his shirt. AGAIN -faint-