The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Durayvita93mahi12Dreamer_Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Intruderfast-- Thank you for posting! Big smile

I love their off screen chemistry! Embarrassed
Lol what was Ajay trying to do with that cake khilaoging action. He is so cute and funny! LOL

Hope to see more of them on as well as off screen. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
in todays epiode the first cake scene was too good ...Phulwa is too naughty LOLbut cvs could have shown Phulwa feeding Abhay cake as well tab to aur bhi maza ataLOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Ok im highly pissed off. No dance scene today. Stern Smile
And if that wasnt enough a new negative character!! Like seriously?! 
We already have a house full of evil people and you come up with one more!! Urgh! What are you thinking CVs!?! Angry

Alright enough of negatives, now coming to positives. 
PhAb barely 1 minute scenes. The scene where they hold hands (that too barely!) and for a second they look more awkward than angry...Good! :)

Precap. Oh yeah! Finally the dance comes. Or so i hope. Please dont break our hopes again! DisapproveOuch

But what i found really funny was Abhay singing that song! uper se that pathetic voice over! LOLLOL
I was like what the hell happened to him? Konsi 70s ki movie dekh kar aya hai? ROFL
And most importantly...why was Abhay behaving like he was the victim and Phulwa had betrayed him when it was actually the other way around? Really whats going on!? Silly

Anyways now it seems like we may still get that dance but not really the way we wanted but still...something is better than nothing. 

and i almost forgot the cake eating scene! Abhay didnot try much to hide his displeasure in feeding the cake to Phulwa, while she seemed equally pleased to eat it from his hand. LOLLOLLOL

And the best part...She Bit his Finger!! Lmao! And poor Abhay couldnt do anything. Loved it! ROFL

@ Bold - I was almost speechless. He seemed so heartbroken, jaiseki woh Phulwase pyaar karke koi bada sa zhatka khageyi! I absolutely have no idea what's going on - did the writers forget everything that happened?? All he did was drink and glare angrily at herConfused Can somebody tell me if I somehow missed out on some secret episode where he confessed his undying love for her only to be shattered?? Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet - WHAT HINT ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE US

@ Cake scene - It was so funny! Phulwa was smiling so widely after biting his finger hahaLOL Serves him right tho - the zeher wala comment was so meanDisapprove

@Negative char - UGH what new twist will this guy bring in?? It seems a little too fishy to randomly intro someone in just to help out the Thakur for money. All I'm hoping for is that in some twist they'll reveal this guy is actually some good person who's here to help Phulwa instead. Btw, is he replacing the sub who's already there or is he just gonna join in?

@ Precap - I've come to the conclusion that whenever Abhay seems to drink/get drunk, he tends to throw Phulwa around. Like before the rape scene he was drinking when the Thakur came by, and the other drunk scene he just grabbed her arm and threw her to the floor. Now he's gonna force her to dance with him??

I actually a slight PhAb moment when the singing woman grabbed Abhay's hand and put it into Phulwa's and shoved her over to him. Neither one of them actually let go for a while and Abhay's face was unusually surprised as opposed to angry. Even Phulwa just stared straight at him for a while. That eyelock was more than enough to cover the hostility going on between them for the past few hundred episodes.Day Dreaming 

Too bad subsequently I only foresee Abhay flinging Phulwa around during their "dance". And can somebody please go to save Gauri! This is becoming a major distraction

Edited by vita93 - 19 December 2011 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Abhays druken act-- Exactly!! Koi please mujhe samjho ke yeh ho kya raha hai?! What the hell got into him?! Did he suddenly lost his memory? Or he actually became Shatru there? 
Why was he behaving like a miffed lover? Yeh character mein 360 degree turn kyun? Wacko

Remember he said people usually tell the truth when they are drunk...so does it mean that in this drunken state he is actually show casing his true feelings for Phulwa? All this majnu act is actually what he really feels for Phulwa and is coming out in this weird way?! 
And this possibility seems highly unrealistic! LOLLOL

@Neg char- No he just joined. I hope he was there only for today. Hate him already. Dont wish to see him again. Period. Stern Smile

@Dance- Oh yes. He will be flinging her around alot tomorrow i guess. He is drunk and angry for she apparently ruined his celebrations. So he is gonna take it out by shoving her around, reminding her what its like to be his wife. :|

Uper se that Kul! Urgh! I hope they dont waste the whole epi on that loser. Angry

@PhAb hand holding- UFFF! Exactly! That surprised look on their faces was worth something! 
And did you notice it was Phulwa who pulled her hand first otherwise i guess Abhay would have kept staring at her like that. LOL

Edited by Ameres - 19 December 2011 at 12:09pm

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Abhay - OMG YESYES I was left wondering for a moment if he had suddenly transformed into Shatru or something. Please don't tell me somewhere along HE ACTUALLY FELL IN LOVE?? I'm most probably betting on the fact that he's just doing this for a dikhawa, while he's quite pissed off with her the song choice is simply some cover-up. Even the Thakur was shocked. 

Fine I'll accept the whole drunken thing. He's pissed. Great. PAR DEVDAS KAHA SE AA GEYA??
And seriously - quoting karz? All she did was marry you in a not-so-straight way. She didn't exactly cheat on you or I don't know, pretend to love you and then throw you into jail. Just saying.

@Neg char - I don't think we've gotten rid of him yet, but hopefully he turns out to be on the good side? 

@Dance- Oh crud. The whole "patidharm" shit again? Eh Abhay, just remember you're standing in front of a large crowd. Can't exactly do whatever you want with her. 

@ Kul - yes. agreed. 

@PhAb hand holding- OMG YESH I totally saw her pull her hand away first!! She was totally uncomfortable with it; he on the other hand looked like he had just realised how beautiful she is. Please don't tell me he was expecting her to drink from his glass (the one she threw away). 

I'm totally up for him falling in love with her, but er, hoepfully he should be mostly converted to her side. It'd be awkward if he's on the Thakur's side and suddenly realises how much he wants her.

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Devadas- No idea! But really the song of the choice could have been better. Ok you wanted to annoy her and prove some point (God knows what?!) But still Karz!? what were the writers thinking? 
That Karz song has been done so many times that now its just plain annoying. Stern Smile

@Neg char- Hm...well okay if he turns out to be good. But still i would prefer him to disappear as there already so many unwanted characters eating up space...we dont need more! Phulwa akeli hi kafi hai. ;)

@Dance- LOL! Yeah that patidharm thing. I maybe wrong but it seems like cause everyone kept rubbing it in his face that how wonderful his 'wife' is and Phulwa ne bhi koi kaam challenging looks nai di. LOL
and we all know how emotional he is and reacts on instinct. And he knows that Phulwa would never want to dance with him so he would do just that. Annoy her. Simple. 

@Drink- Dont know about him but for a moment i sure thought that she will drink from his glass just to piss him off. Lol. Boy was i wrong! LOL

Yes agreed. He needs to actually get to know her first you know. Realize he has been wrong and then fall in love. Otherwise it wouldnt make sense! I mean how can you love someone you dont know or trust? Confused
Yeah i know shows mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai but still i hope they show some sense. 

And...im enjoying more discussing it with you than i enjoyed watching. LOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@Song - Exactly. And more than that, it doesn't even fit the situation! If you had to sing some song about dhokha, there are SO MANY out there. Please don't pick the pyaar one at least.

At first I thought Abhay was just gonna let it go at that. Obviously from the promo, it's going to be a full-blasted dance sequence around Phulwa which everybody will silently stand by and watch. I really want to see Phulwa give him some sort of jawab to his strange behaviour.

@Neg char - Yes!! It's so funny, how we started off with a whole Phulwa family and only 2 Thakurs. Now Phulwa's sagi family only whittled down to 2 people while Thakur magically created his household. So many people! I'm seriously hoping this guy is here for revenge against Thakur. His money comment is so unconvincing.

@Dance - YEAH! He does tend to do that a lot, especially especially when he's drunk. It's like in the normal day he bottles up all his angst and frustration against her and then lets it off after getting drunk. So I guess it'll be more of his dancing and Phulwa just standing around right? Sigh...

@Drink - same thought! haha yea that was too optimistic of us! Phulwa doesn't drink haha

I'd be extremely annoyed if this whole party sharty was just another venue for him to drink around at, and there's no real message from the whole dance sequence thing. I'm just wondering if they're planning to develop Mr. Devdas any further...?

Same here! So glad I found somebody as mast as you to rant with Phulwa and Devdas about LOL

Go to top