-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hahaha Anu.. you can defu use it..
i was just about to add it in creation gallery... ROFL
its made by shagz

i will get more made... no worries...
I will try myself to make some also LOL if i get time LOL warna i have shagz to bug as always... LOL

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 27 December 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Ameres

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I know. Its hard not to mention it. The best romantic PhAb scene till date. Embarrassed

Arey dont be sorry. We all hope and wish...Daydreaming is totally legal. Jitni marzi karo. LOL
Even i wish that soon this Thakur thing is done with so they can concentrate on PhAb only. 
I would love to see Phulwa back in her kabeela with Abhay trying to woo her all over again. Wishful thinking? I know. But that doesnt stop me from hoping. 

And after watching the precap like 10 times(kaam hai i know :P) the bucket that was in Phulwas hand is suddenly gone the next minute. Must be a vanishing bucket but no problem, less things to distract anddd...is it me or is Phulwa kind of sitting in Abhays lap. Confused
With Abhay kneeling down on one knee it looks like Phulwa is supporting herself on the other...

Ok better stop now before im thrown out for over analyzing things. LOL

@Kabiley - OMG YESSS don't think I've mentioned this before but somewhere along my timeline, it's like Abhay and Phulwa end up at the kabiley for some reason (I think during our jungle wala scene where they were out to grab the same man) and he ends up like sleeping outside on the ground coz everybody hates him. And Phulwa hates him too but khane pine keliya she gives him food and everything and he totally tries to be nice to her and she rejects. ROMANTIC TENSION HOHO (only this time he'll be seriously desperate about getting back her lurrve)

@ Precap - YAY that's what we do best, overanalyse every small bit of PhAb we get (COZ IT'S SO LITTLE *hint**hint* cvs).
-watched precap 20 times just to be sure everything in the scene has been accounted for-
The bucket's still there, but somewhere far away on the ground, like she threw it 20miles away just so that she can grab his arm (haha usne dance arm khicha tha now its phulwa's turn) .
Yup, he's definitely kneeling on the ground so that she can sit there like a maharani because he obviously can't let his wife wearing designer sarees just fall to the ground like that tsk tsk.

OK I'm a little, just a teensy bit worried about them - they're sitting there like STATUES. Like ok I know the world has vanished and time doesn't matter, but erm, why is the only moving entity Abhay's dayme-sexy hair? Even in the shelter at least their eyes were moving:/
Eeesh imagine if Phulwa teared again...and if they start daydreaming about the shelter scene...wah then we have a new kapra-dhone-ka terrace scene...
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

LOL so trueBig smile I'm pretty sure this whole burst of love pouring through our dear little forum is happily due to their blossoming romance:):)

I think if their hands even brush, I'd probably get a heart attack there and then! Sigh atthara saal ki umar mein itna bada sadma...LOL

Yes yes! I mean, if they lie on top of each other for more than a minute, sitting in that position shouldn't be such a big problem either, right? Anyways, kapra gir gaye, so you know, slowly slowly pick it up, accidentally brush hands, stare a bit more (AND LET THE SONG FINISH THANK YOU). Or best yet, as you said, chot laggayi, then he'll have to bring her all the way down into her room and slowly slowly put her down...maybe that's where the buaji sees them!
Hand grabbing seems a bit too forward for him, and he isn't drunk either.
I want that! I want that! Please CVs please!! Embarrassed

Lol yeah he isnt drunk so hand grabbing not happening. Usually when he is drunk tu hand grabbing tu pakka hona hota hai. LOL

Never mind Abhay beta, koi pressure nahin. Just need you to stare lovingly and longingly into her eyes, or pick her up if you feel like it. Of course I'll scream at you if you leave her behind, but no pressure ya?
HAhahaha! He better pick her up or else mein nahi chodo gein! :/

@Bold - You've hit the nail on the head man, righteously true. Even at the police station and back home, you don't see the fiery hatred in him anymore. He tends to listen to her properly now, and all the time convince her the Thakur is good. I was a bit sad when he tried to convince the Thakurayn as well, but at least he believes in her truth as well.
I don't want Phulwa to happily go along with him too, but maybe turn down the Thakur insults a little. Only then will Abhay listen to her properly. It's almost as though if Phulwa agreed with him, he'll actually start to trust in her as well.
Hm it feels like Phulwa will try to keep a low profile. Even today she didnt retaliate when he said all those things about Thakur. I guess she will try to give all the answers in one go. 

Not sure how long all this will go, but I'm seeing great improvements day by day...both trust mein aur pyaar meinSmile
Yes slowly but improvements are coming hope it continues to get better. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@Ameres - I just turned on my preference to see avatars and banners, and currently staring at your dp gif of abhay-phulwa at jaipur.
+ I love your banner man, it's too good!

@gaganjot - Love your dp too! (uff I think he's too hot but such a playa!)
++ the promo on your banner *_* (starstruck)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
LOL

@Kabiley - OMG YESSS don't think I've mentioned this before but somewhere along my timeline, it's like Abhay and Phulwa end up at the kabiley for some reason (I think during our jungle wala scene where they were out to grab the same man) and he ends up like sleeping outside on the ground coz everybody hates him. And Phulwa hates him too but khane pine keliya she gives him food and everything and he totally tries to be nice to her and she rejects. ROMANTIC TENSION HOHO (only this time he'll be seriously desperate about getting back her lurrve)
YES!! Thats exactly the way i want to see! Big smile
I wish aisa koi scene aye. Now im getting desperate. :P 
Please somebody mail CVs this scene so they would know what they are missing out on. 

@ Precap - YAY that's what we do best, overanalyse every small bit of PhAb we get (COZ IT'S SO LITTLE *hint**hint* cvs).
-watched precap 20 times just to be sure everything in the scene has been accounted for-
The bucket's still there, but somewhere far away on the ground, like she threw it 20miles away just so that she can grab his arm (haha usne dance arm khicha tha now its phulwa's turn) .
Yup, he's definitely kneeling on the ground so that she can sit there like a maharani because he obviously can't let his wife wearing designer sarees just fall to the ground like that tsk tsk.

OK I'm a little, just a teensy bit worried about them - they're sitting there like STATUES. Like ok I know the world has vanished and time doesn't matter, but erm, why is the only moving entity Abhay's dayme-sexy hair? Even in the shelter at least their eyes were moving:/
Eeesh imagine if Phulwa teared again...and if they start daydreaming about the shelter scene...wah then we have a new kapra-dhone-ka terrace scene...

Hm the bucket is on the side; check. Only hair is moving; check. Everything else is still; check! 
You are spot on! lol. Why are they still as statues? Err because its like the fav thing of serials when ever the lead couple has an eyelock everything goes still. LOL
And did you notice it is the very same portion of the song that they used in shelter scene. I guess that tune is their fav. lol. 
And waise in shelter scene Abhays eyes moved only after Phulwa teared before and after wards tu almost still hi tha no?

@bold- ROFL Nice name! 
But i dont get one thing Phulwa itni raat ko kapre utarne gayi thi? I thought she wasnt allowed to do any house hold work. Tu phir...
Khair jo bhi ho sirf girne ka bahan chahei tha. LOL

Gagan--Thank youuu! Using it! Embarrassed

Edited by Ameres - 27 December 2011 at 11:59am
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vita: lol yes he sure is! but love the spunk he has ...
and yes the promo sighhh lol

anu: your welcome!!!

ok everyone am off for a bit .
have to finish up some work here..
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

@Ameres - I just turned on my preference to see avatars and banners, and currently staring at your dp gif of abhay-phulwa at jaipur.
+ I love your banner man, it's too good!

@gaganjot - Love your dp too! (uff I think he's too hot but such a playa!)
++ the promo on your banner *_* (starstruck)
Hahaha dair aye, durasat aye. LOL

dp gif we usually call it Avi. Yeah i keep staring at my Avi tooo! LOL
One of my fav parts from that segment. I just love how playfully Phulwa pulls Abhay along with his tie. Shooo cute! 
Banner i call it sig for short. Yup I love it too. All the credit to the makers. :) 

Gagan- Alrighty. It was good talking to you. Hopefully see ya tomorrow! :) 
Bye! :)

Edited by Ameres - 27 December 2011 at 12:13pm
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

LOL

YES!! Thats exactly the way i want to see! Big smile
I wish aisa koi scene aye. Now im getting desperate. :P 
Please somebody mail CVs this scene so they would know what they are missing out on. 

LOL if CVs just had some fan suggestion base thing, their TRPs would be touching the sky.
OHOH I've so many moreee! Like if like if you know, Abhay has to leave her at the kabiley for some reason (after he finds out thakur's bad and is after her or some random daku gang from nowhere is set after him/her) and then they're just standing there and as they turn around to leave her sari gets caught in his button/watch/revolver holster (I'm getting desperate here obviously)...
HAYE WHY ALL MY SCENES HAVE THIS AATAK JANA THING. Shelter scene, you have ruined me!!

Hm the bucket is on the side; check. Only hair is moving; check. Everything else is still; check! 
You are spot on! lol. Why are they still as statues? Err because its like the fav thing of serials when ever the lead couple has an eyelock everything goes still. LOL
And did you notice it is the very same portion of the song that they used in shelter scene. I guess that tune is their fav. lol. 
And waise in shelter scene Abhays eyes moved only after Phulwa teared before and after wards tu almost still hi tha no?

Haha his hair can't sit still as long as it's a windy PhAb scene (maybe that's why it's so specially styled like that). True true, hindi serials enjoy dragging out their love scenes to epic lengths. Well at least that's much better than to hear thunder claps everytime somebody turns around or even blinks.
OMG YES YES YES haha we usually hear bits and pieces around, maybe referring to a feeling jo adhoori rehgayi. And the full-blown song is only played when they've been completely mesmerised by each other...Haye I've started using this song to play out meri apni prem ki kahani (no ladka still can make up love stories sigh)

Oh yes true! Well I gues coz at that time he was the one stuck still in the position (couldn't exactly flop down on her now could he) so Phulwa was the one who could move around a bit more. But this time it's Phulwa who's hanging off of him, so he should be able to...nevermind. His eyes ain't gonna move this time, and I'm not hoping they do anytime soon too hehe

@bold- ROFL Nice name! 
But i dont get one thing Phulwa itni raat ko kapre utarne gayi thi? I thought she wasnt allowed to do any house hold work. Tu phir...
Khair jo bhi ho sirf girne ka bahan chahei tha. LOL

I don't really understand when she started doing chores around the house - yeah me too I thought she was banished from the kitchen and most parts of the haveli...LOL maybe she only gets to hang out her designer sarees when everybody's asleep or something. Or for all you know she needs to hang out Abhay's sexy police uniform that she forgot to wash. 
I'm sorry but her hanging out clothes makes as much sense as Abhay deciding to make halwa in the kitchen.
Still, I guess she needed some semblance of a wet floor and something heavy in her arms to fall for...warna girti kaise?LOL @bold

Gagan--Thank youuu! Using it! Embarrassed

Go to top