Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 33)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

HI HI HI HI!!!:D No worries yaaar, I just joined about what, 2 weeks ago? But if you stick around a little longer and have LOADS of time to waste like me (be prepared to sleep at 6 and get up at 11LOL), bohot bohot bohot kuch kehna hain!

Haha jkjk but seriously, every PhAb fan's a sister of ours:)

PRECAP was superb!! We've all been dying to watch something as awesome as this since the shelter scene of 26th SeptDay Dreaming

ROFL
Ok seriously we will naming our next AT as PhAb AT (26th Sept-Shelter Scene) LOL
It seems like no convo is complete without once mentioning that scene. lol.  
26th Sept 2011- the official PhAb birthday! haha. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Aww haha yup yup the water just made it so much more...magical?LOL
It should rain all of a sudden! And they're in the terrace so I'm pretty much expecting some rain. I mean sure it's a dacoit and a police but still, thoda bohot romance shomance traditional style?

Oof how about jab woh jana chahthi hain, her sari ke aachal gets caught in his watch? Or phir se bal uski necklace (is he even wearing oneConfused) mein aatak jaya? THE BEST OF ALL: She's trying to run away AND HE GRABS HER HANDBlushing

Am I thinking too much? Maaf kardo! (And O Re Piya should go on for as long as it is, I don't want a short extract but the full deal yaaar bohot ho gaye is gaane ka trailer)

Exactly!! Romance shomance tu banta hai!! Ab itna wait kiya so in return kuch tu do! LOL

Arey yaar go on, its fun to read. Ufff if the hand grabbing scene happens then...i would be fainting! :P 

True true. We want a full version this time. even when i was watching the precap i was wishing that it goes on and on...Sigh. Waiting seems so hard right now. 

And one more thing that just struck me that ever since Abhay has become civilized towards Phulwa he has not mention about going to 'barbad' her or other. When that 50lakh donation thing happened and even today he said to her that 'dekha baba hamesha sach ka saath dete hain' and 'kuch log samajhte nahi hain.' 

My point is it seems like he is just trying to change her point of view. He wants her to turn into a Thakur believer. Seems like his aims are no more to destroy Phulwa as he had earlier stated but now he just wants to make her believe that Thakur is a good guy. The badla thing has seemed to die down. No more revenge talkies from his side...
Every time Thakur does something good Abhay is on Phulwas side trying to convince her that Thakur is a good man. Like he is hoping that Phulwa would turn and say 'yes you are right. I'm sorry. Ok lets forget all the rivalry and live happily ever after.' 

Lol. ok i maybe very wrong but after watching todays epi it certainly felt like that. 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

HI HI HI HI!!!:D No worries yaaar, I just joined about what, 2 weeks ago? But if you stick around a little longer and have LOADS of time to waste like me (be prepared to sleep at 6 and get up at 11LOL), bohot bohot bohot kuch kehna hain!

Haha jkjk but seriously, every PhAb fan's a sister of ours:)

PRECAP was superb!! We've all been dying to watch something as awesome as this since the shelter scene of 26th SeptDay Dreaming

ROFL
Ok seriously we will naming our next AT as PhAb AT (26th Sept-Shelter Scene) LOL
It seems like no convo is complete without once mentioning that scene. lol.  
26th Sept 2011- the official PhAb birthday! haha. :P

Aye haye, fantastic idea yaar! Somehow there's something so magical about it, that almost every other thing seems to need reference to itLOL Is puri pyaar kahani ke baap hain na!

But really yaar, I'm just sitting here waiting for the day these two can actually pick up from where they left...sorry yaar, just expecting a little too much too soon I guess sigh...
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
awww Thank you so much Anu and Vita!!!
yes i will surely hang around..
its just that usually am at work at this time so it becomes difficult when i have so many people around.. but defu i would be coming here!!!

Plus storyline is getting interesting which is tempting me to keep checking on updates lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Exactly!! Romance shomance tu banta hai!! Ab itna wait kiya so in return kuch tu do! LOL

Arey yaar go on, its fun to read. Ufff if the hand grabbing scene happens then...i would be fainting! :P 

True true. We want a full version this time. even when i was watching the precap i was wishing that it goes on and on...Sigh. Waiting seems so hard right now. 

And one more thing that just struck me that ever since Abhay has become civilized towards Phulwa he has not mention about going to 'barbad' her or other. When that 50lakh donation thing happened and even today he said to her that 'dekha baba hamesha sach ka saath dete hain' and 'kuch log samajhte nahi hain.' 

My point is it seems like he is just trying to change her point of view. He wants her to turn into a Thakur believer. Seems like his aims are no more to destroy Phulwa as he had earlier stated but now he just wants to make her believe that Thakur is a good guy. The badla thing has seemed to die down. No more revenge talkies from his side...
Every time Thakur does something good Abhay is on Phulwas side trying to convince her that Thakur is a good man. Like he is hoping that Phulwa would turn and say 'yes you are right. I'm sorry. Ok lets forget all the rivalry and live happily ever after.' 

Lol. ok i maybe very wrong but after watching todays epi it certainly felt like that. 

LOL so trueBig smile I'm pretty sure this whole burst of love pouring through our dear little forum is happily due to their blossoming romance:):)

I think if their hands even brush, I'd probably get a heart attack there and then! Sigh atthara saal ki umar mein itna bada sadma...LOL

Yes yes! I mean, if they lie on top of each other for more than a minute, sitting in that position shouldn't be such a big problem either, right? Anyways, kapra gir gaye, so you know, slowly slowly pick it up, accidentally brush hands, stare a bit more (AND LET THE SONG FINISH THANK YOU). Or best yet, as you said, chot laggayi, then he'll have to bring her all the way down into her room and slowly slowly put her down...maybe that's where the buaji sees them!
Hand grabbing seems a bit too forward for him, and he isn't drunk either.

Never mind Abhay beta, koi pressure nahin. Just need you to stare lovingly and longingly into her eyes, or pick her up if you feel like it. Of course I'll scream at you if you leave her behind, but no pressure ya?

@Bold - You've hit the nail on the head man, righteously true. Even at the police station and back home, you don't see the fiery hatred in him anymore. He tends to listen to her properly now, and all the time convince her the Thakur is good. I was a bit sad when he tried to convince the Thakurayn as well, but at least he believes in her truth as well.
I don't want Phulwa to happily go along with him too, but maybe turn down the Thakur insults a little. Only then will Abhay listen to her properly. It's almost as though if Phulwa agreed with him, he'll actually start to trust in her as well.

Not sure how long all this will go, but I'm seeing great improvements day by day...both trust mein aur pyaar meinSmile

Ameres

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Now i was reading all of your predictions LOL believe me i wish all that comes true LOL the trust between thakur and abhay has to break though ... anyway till then we can cherish these cute moments..
though i soo want Abhay to regret all that he did!

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Aye haye, fantastic idea yaar! Somehow there's something so magical about it, that almost every other thing seems to need reference to itLOL Is puri pyaar kahani ke baap hain na!

But really yaar, I'm just sitting here waiting for the day these two can actually pick up from where they left...sorry yaar, just expecting a little too much too soon I guess sigh...

I know. Its hard not to mention it. The best romantic PhAb scene till date. Embarrassed

Arey dont be sorry. We all hope and wish...Daydreaming is totally legal. Jitni marzi karo. LOL
Even i wish that soon this Thakur thing is done with so they can concentrate on PhAb only. 
I would love to see Phulwa back in her kabeela with Abhay trying to woo her all over again. Wishful thinking? I know. But that doesnt stop me from hoping. 

And after watching the precap like 10 times(kaam hai i know :P) the bucket that was in Phulwas hand is suddenly gone the next minute. Must be a vanishing bucket but no problem, less things to distract anddd...is it me or is Phulwa kind of sitting in Abhays lap. Confused
With Abhay kneeling down on one knee it looks like Phulwa is supporting herself on the other...

Ok better stop now before im thrown out for over analyzing things. LOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

awww Thank you so much Anu and Vita!!!
yes i will surely hang around..
its just that usually am at work at this time so it becomes difficult when i have so many people around.. but defu i would be coming here!!!

Plus storyline is getting interesting which is tempting me to keep checking on updates lol

No problem yaar. drop in whenever you get time. You will find at least one of us here. LOL

OMG! That avi in you dabba!! Shocked
Where did you get it!?! 
Ohhh! I sooo WANT that!! Please! 

Go to top