Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Hello Everyone!!!
I am a Phulwa-Abhay Fan also!
My name is gagan.
May I join?

Hello Gagan! 
Welcome to the forum and PhAb AT!! Big smile

Naiki aur pooch pooch! Join right in! 
Im tu always on the look out for PhAb fans who will be willing to join us poor crazy souls here. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
LOL Thank you so much Ameres! I have been a silent reader for a while and I must say i love your writing on the forum. Hopefully from now on I can start adding some inputs as well as i get time and the storyline gets interesting lol .

Seems like the precap is the most interesting part of the episode today? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

OOOHHH EEEMMM GEEE!! 

The PRECAPPP!! *Jumps up & down* 

YES! O re piya in the BG!! Dancing

She trips, he watches...she is about to fall, he catches...they stare and stare while the world around them disappears...Day Dreaming

BUTTT! Where is the darn water sprinkle gone?! Stern Smile

OMG YESSS IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE PROMO ITSELF!!

Lol I couldn't stop laughing at her face when she fell BUT WOAH tab aagaya mera hero!

And his face...he couldn't stop staring...wow...

O RE PIYAAA + IN THE DARK = IT'S A PHAB REUNION PEOPLE! And you're all invited to this momentous occasion!:D:D:D

@Sprinkle: LOL they made it seem like it was either in the garden or in front of the stairs but I guess they couldn't think of any other reason of getting her to fall other than kapra nikalna...at least it could have been raining in the terrace but no...pani ka bil khatam ho geya...
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

LOL Thank you so much Ameres! I have been a silent reader for a while and I must say i love your writing on the forum. Hopefully from now on I can start adding some inputs as well as i get time and the storyline gets interesting lol .

Oh thank you! Im flattered. Embarrassed
And please call me Anu. 

Oh please do! It seriously feels like at times that me and Vita are the only people here. Lol. Ok yeah today was better but still, would be really happy to see more people joining in and sharing their views! :)

Precap was the highlight of today yes. I mean how it could not be!? Im still lost over it! Silly
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

OMG YESSS IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE PROMO ITSELF!!

Lol I couldn't stop laughing at her face when she fell BUT WOAH tab aagaya mera hero!

And his face...he couldn't stop staring...wow...

O RE PIYAAA + IN THE DARK = IT'S A PHAB REUNION PEOPLE! And you're all invited to this momentous occasion!:D:D:D

@Sprinkle: LOL they made it seem like it was either in the garden or in front of the stairs but I guess they couldn't think of any other reason of getting her to fall other than kapra nikalna...at least it could have been raining in the terrace but no...pani ka bil khatam ho geya...

Oh well i liked the promo more. Maybe because it was lil more bright and Abhays hair was wet...
I hope like it happens in serial yahan bhi suddenly barish shuru hojaye! 
And PhAb try to run inside but Phulwa is hurt so Abhay helps her by picking her up. Embarrassed

Haha yes! Its so the reunion kind of moment. Haaaye! Kal jaldi ao! :P 

Mithra28

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Oh thank you! Im flattered. Embarrassed
And please call me Anu. 

Oh please do! It seriously feels like at times that me and Vita are the only people here. Lol. Ok yeah today was better but still, would be really happy to see more people joining in and sharing their views! :)

Precap was the highlight of today yes. I mean how it could not be!? Im still lost over it! Silly

HI HI HI HI!!!:D No worries yaaar, I just joined about what, 2 weeks ago? But if you stick around a little longer and have LOADS of time to waste like me (be prepared to sleep at 6 and get up at 11LOL), bohot bohot bohot kuch kehna hain!

Haha jkjk but seriously, every PhAb fan's a sister of ours:)

PRECAP was superb!! We've all been dying to watch something as awesome as this since the shelter scene of 26th SeptDay Dreaming
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Oh well i liked the promo more. Maybe because it was lil more bright and Abhays hair was wet...
I hope like it happens in serial yahan bhi suddenly barish shuru hojaye! 
And PhAb try to run inside but Phulwa is hurt so Abhay helps her by picking her up. Embarrassed

Haha yes! Its so the reunion kind of moment. Haaaye! Kal jaldi ao! :P 

Aww haha yup yup the water just made it so much more...magical?LOL
It should rain all of a sudden! And they're in the terrace so I'm pretty much expecting some rain. I mean sure it's a dacoit and a police but still, thoda bohot romance shomance traditional style?

Oof how about jab woh jana chahthi hain, her sari ke aachal gets caught in his watch? Or phir se bal uski necklace (is he even wearing oneConfused) mein aatak jaya? THE BEST OF ALL: She's trying to run away AND HE GRABS HER HANDBlushing

Am I thinking too much? Maaf kardo! (And O Re Piya should go on for as long as it is, I don't want a short extract but the full deal yaaar bohot ho gaye is gaane ka trailer)

Ameres

Go to top