[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 31)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vita-- Sab ka apna apna Abhay. Lol. 
Mein apne Patimohodey ki seva karti hoon and you do yours one. LOL

And pota poti...woh mummy jee future mode mein chali gein thein. I guess sleep deprivation ke affects. :PLOLLOL

Oi hoi this show can do some serious damage to sleep patterns (I end up sleeping at 6am and waking up at 11.15am just to watch the 11.30 episode -shakes head-) coz after the episode's over this forum bursts into life!

Very well very well, itna jhagarna bhi nahin chahthi hoon, sab khushi se apna type ka Abhayko leh sakti hain (I'm definitely one for the sexxy black jacket wala) - he's got so many lovable sides to him na!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hahaha. I can relate to that. Though i dont sleep that late but have to get up early for uni and at times get up early just to catch the repeats. :P

And these time differences really suck! :( 
aur koi chota mota time difference bhi nahi, too much. Yahan din wahan raat. But for our lovelies we are ready to make a few sacrifices. WinkLOL

True ladai mein kya rakha hai. Everyone gets their own Abhay and live happily ever after. Wink

Mera Abhay sare colors pehnta hai. LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Wow that's one dedicated fan! Haha well ever since my A levels ended on 1st Dec I've been bumming at home (it rains here every single afternoon!) so I got bored watching Phulwa by myself and ended up happily here!:)

So true, aab to sab time ki friends hain yahan! LOL now at least the forum's alive even while we sleepLOL

Mmhm it's more fun to all get drunken crazy over our favourite londa (that's what Phulwa called him in the dabangg interview)!

Yeah he should totally wear more colours too! Not that I don't enjoy his well-fitting police uniform (I'll admit I just stare at him both front and back as he swaggers aroundBlushing) but it'd be nice to see him in more colours like he used to wear as Shatruuu ><
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Wow that's one dedicated fan! Haha well ever since my A levels ended on 1st Dec I've been bumming at home (it rains here every single afternoon!) so I got bored watching Phulwa by myself and ended up happily here!:)
Every afternoon! :O I love rain but thats too much! Must be difficult to go outside. 
I'm glad you found your way here. And enjoy your vacations. Ek baar college start so no late night chatting and no dair tak sona. Ask me who is patiently waiting for mid of Jan to come. Disapprove

So true, aab to sab time ki friends hain yahan! LOL now at least the forum's alive even while we sleepLOL
Haha true. When i get up in the morning im sure that some new posts would be awaiting. 
Mmhm it's more fun to all get drunken crazy over our favourite londa (that's what Phulwa called him in the dabangg interview)!
Oh yes it is! It feels good to be able to say anything you feel like and share all your crazy thoughts with equally crazy and fun people. Wink

Yeah he should totally wear more colours too! Not that I don't enjoy his well-fitting police uniform (I'll admit I just stare at him both front and back as he swaggers aroundBlushing) but it'd be nice to see him in more colours like he used to wear as Shatruuu ><
Yes i LOVE watching him in the uniform. Sexy! BlushingDay Dreaming
But wouldnt mind seeing him in other clothes as well. I really liked that brown jacket and red shirt he wore when he talked about his mother. He looked soo good in them. Dark colors suit him. 

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Every afternoon! :O I love rain but thats too much! Must be difficult to go outside. 
I'm glad you found your way here. And enjoy your vacations. Ek baar college start so no late night chatting and no dair tak sona. Ask me who is patiently waiting for mid of Jan to come. Disapprove

Mmhm December time in Singapore is monsoon season - we just had 3 days of non-stop rain:(
I was so bored! I mean I love watching Phulwa but 6 times a day...can get a little boring just ranting to myselfLOL Well, I've got around 6 months till I join, so I'll stick around a bit more too ><
I know! School time = laptop doesn't even open on some days! Well I'm guessing when the new year rolls we might get less action around, but no worries, as long as this forum exists, PhAb'll be alive!

Haha true. When i get up in the morning im sure that some new posts would be awaiting. 
I find it really hilarious to read some of the chain posts that go on! It does take me a while to read the hindi stuff (I'm actually bengali - never studied hindi in my life haha and i can't read or write hindi), but it's super funny to read anyways!

Oh yes it is! It feels good to be able to say anything you feel like and share all your crazy thoughts with equally crazy and fun people. Wink
And people never get tired of it!! There's always somebody around with as much passion and enthusiasm for this show tooBig smile

Yes i LOVE watching him in the uniform. Sexy! BlushingDay Dreaming
But wouldnt mind seeing him in other clothes as well. I really liked that brown jacket and red shirt he wore when he talked about his mother. He looked soo good in them. Dark colors suit him. 
His uniform fits him so welll! (When he was standing next to the douchebag rahul you could see his uniform was much more fadedLOL). I find men in uniform really sexy too teehee ><
Yup! Actually, even the night when he went to scare Phulwa again, he was wearing a yellow shirt underneath that suited him as well:) But I think he figured out soon enough that the black jacket's his best bet:D Oooh what if he decides to change into a translucent white shirt todayyyDay Dreaming

I could go on and on about his fantastic clothes and his hair (the red bits and the black parts oof). Phulwa should let down her hair too! She looked really nice during the Awards ceremony in the costume:)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Mmhm December time in Singapore is monsoon season - we just had 3 days of non-stop rain:(
I was so bored! I mean I love watching Phulwa but 6 times a day...can get a little boring just ranting to myselfLOL Well, I've got around 6 months till I join, so I'll stick around a bit more too ><
I know! School time = laptop doesn't even open on some days! Well I'm guessing when the new year rolls we might get less action around, but no worries, as long as this forum exists, PhAb'll be alive!
Great so at least for the next 6 months i will have someone to talk too and say all the crazy stuff about PhAb. 
As long as my craziness stays i always manage to find time. :)

I find it really hilarious to read some of the chain posts that go on! It does take me a while to read the hindi stuff (I'm actually bengali - never studied hindi in my life haha and i can't read or write hindi), but it's super funny to read anyways!
I cant read or write hindi either cuz im from Pakistan so...But i can understand it cuz urdu and hindi are very much similar, so not much of problem there. 

His uniform fits him so welll! (When he was standing next to the douchebag rahul you could see his uniform was much more fadedLOL). I find men in uniform really sexy too teehee ><
Yup! Actually, even the night when he went to scare Phulwa again, he was wearing a yellow shirt underneath that suited him as well:) But I think he figured out soon enough that the black jacket's his best bet:D Oooh what if he decides to change into a translucent white shirt todayyyDay Dreaming

I could go on and on about his fantastic clothes and his hair (the red bits and the black parts oof). Phulwa should let down her hair too! She looked really nice during the Awards ceremony in the costume:)
Haha you sure crazy about his hair. Yes he looked great in that jacket and yellow shirt. And im really hoping that the promo scene comes today. Pleaseee! 

Yup Phulwa looks pretty with hair let down. Like in kabeela she opened her hair and let them lose on her side...imagine one fine morning Phulwa after having a shower with wet open hair is coming down the hall and Abhay looks at her and just keeps staring. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ Craziness - Yay I'll have a soulmate for the next 6 months to PhAb over!:):)

@ Hindi - Haha 10 years worth of hindi serials + movies have made me proficient enough to carry out full conversations with my hindi friends - really useful when you need to make some sense of words that can't quite be said in english

@ Hair - I'm crazy over it! Haven't really seen such great hair on a guy much beforeLOL
Abhay go change! I think we can give thoda sa break today, after the total Kullu attack. 

@ Phulwa's hair - Absolutely!! The scene where Shatru sees her for the first time right?? That scene was so nice and yes, she should really try keeping her hair down sometimes.
Ooof how about when she's wiping it and drops fall on his face haha...
Better yet, woh jungle wali scene mein jab barish paregi, then she open up her hair and...Day Dreaming

AAAH I just watched part 1 of today's episode - His poor face:( He even looked at Phulwa so guiltily, I just wanted to give him a jadooki jhappi! And his smile at the end? Priceless.

Finally he can actually show a range of emotions. His angry young man avatar was getting quite heavy to bear for so long, some sorrow and confusion and happiness would do wonders for him:)

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OOOHHH EEEMMM GEEE!! 

The PRECAPPP!! *Jumps up & down* 

YES! O re piya in the BG!! Dancing

She trips, he watches...she is about to fall, he catches...they stare and stare while the world around them disappears...Day Dreaming

BUTTT! Where is the darn water sprinkle gone?! Stern Smile

vita93

Go to top