India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 3)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Abhay was indeed looking so dashing in the party ..EmbarrassedPhulwa was also looking  pretty too SmilePhAb cute name together make such a hot couple Embarrassedday by day i am falling in love with them Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOL tho can someone explain to me where exactly does Phulwa get all her clothes and jewellery from?? Highly doubt she brought along her own collectionLOL

And kudos to her for matching with her pyaare patimohodey!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Vita-- Agree. Honeymoon thing is too soon. But nothing wrong with a little day dreaming? Tongue

Yup Phulwa views regarding Abhays are changing. At least one of them is getting to understand the other, its good. 

True, the way she keeps challenging him its like she is looking for mauqa ladai karne ka. :P 
Not that im complaining. I quite enjoy her dialogues and satisfactory smile when she throws it in his face. LOL
But i fear for her as Abhay is very short tempered. Like you said if she keeps doing that then when will Abhay get a chance to actually get to know her. Ermm

@Dresses and Jewelry- Most probably supplied by Badi Thakurian. She really likes Phulwa so bahu ko sab wohi provide karti hongi. :P

Edited by Ameres - 19 December 2011 at 5:00am

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
@Ameres - Oooh I just keep listening to O Re Piya and keep replaying various ways of potential romantic scenesLOL

Absolutely love her smug face! She has no fear of downright insulting the whole family at one goClap
Mmhm he's already annoyed about Gauri's presence in the house. I suppose the cake thing where he totally skipped her and fed the Thakur should calm him down for a while. But seriously, these 2 taking their insults to a whole new level sighDisapprove

Thoda pyaar ya samajdari keliya bethi hoon. It would be nice if Phulwa outrightly did something nice for him once. Otherwise he's entirely convinced she'll try to torture him his whole lifeUnhappy

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
^ Oh great! I thought i was the only with a bad case of PhAb fever, glad to know im not alone. Tongue
And imagining potential romantic scenes is my favorite past time! EmbarrassedLOL

Saachi yaar. They both love to show each other down. Its sad. 

Agree. Wish they show Abhay getting to witness Phulwa doing something good which changes his view about her. 

But right now all i can think about is that to-be dance seq. Day Dreaming

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
What song do you think they'll be playing today?:D Hopefully it's not the silly thing playing in the background! 

I'm just worried the dance segment will be cut short bu Kullu's stupid planDisapprove
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Waise i would love to hear O re piya playing in BG. Like we get a cute eye lock sort of scene with O re piya in BG just for them while the rest of the world has come to stand still. Day Dreaming

But like i said yesterday koi bhi song chale ga as long as they show us cute PhAb dance scene. Embarrassed  I hope atleast during the dance they look at each other with less hate. 

Oh that Kul!! Urgh! I wish Abhay catches him and gives him a good beating. :|

And no! itna wait karne ke baad i hope they dont disappoint us. I want that dance scene!! :((

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ok im highly pissed off. No dance scene today. Stern Smile
And if that wasnt enough a new negative character!! Like seriously?! 
We already have a house full of evil people and you come up with one more!! Urgh! What are you thinking CVs!?! Angry

Alright enough of negatives, now coming to positives. 
PhAb barely 1 minute scenes. The scene where they hold hands (that too barely!) and for a second they look more awkward than angry...Good! :)

Precap. Oh yeah! Finally the dance comes. Or so i hope. Please dont break our hopes again! DisapproveOuch

But what i found really funny was Abhay singing that song! uper se that pathetic voice over! LOLLOL
I was like what the hell happened to him? Konsi 70s ki movie dekh kar aya hai? ROFL
And most importantly...why was Abhay behaving like he was the victim and Phulwa had betrayed him when it was actually the other way around? Really whats going on!? Silly

Anyways now it seems like we may still get that dance but not really the way we wanted but still...something is better than nothing. 

and i almost forgot the cake eating scene! Abhay didnot try much to hide his displeasure in feeding the cake to Phulwa, while she seemed equally pleased to eat it from his hand. LOLLOLLOL

And the best part...She Bit his Finger!! Lmao! And poor Abhay couldnt do anything. Loved it! ROFL

Edited by Ameres - 19 December 2011 at 9:32am

tiny15

Go to top