Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 28)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Bahut naik khayal hai. LOL

Actaully had this discussion earlier check the previous pages you will understand. Khiar, the promo is just wow! 
Really excited. Hope jaise dekha rahe hain waise hi epi mein ho. Even better hopefully. 
Abhay looks like a hot angel in white shirt while Phulwa looks confused lol. But dono ek saath...tooo goood! ;)

Waiting for it eagerly! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Duray

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Bahut naik khayal hai. LOL

Actaully had this discussion earlier check the previous pages you will understand. Khiar, the promo is just wow! 
Really excited. Hope jaise dekha rahe hain waise hi epi mein ho. Even better hopefully. 
Abhay looks like a hot angel in white shirt while Phulwa looks confused lol. But dono ek saath...tooo goood! ;)

Waiting for it eagerly! 
yes but i hope this bua type khatoon waha na ho baki sab promo jaisa ho.ais bua na bohat tang kiya hai dadi na phulwa se kaha tha bara thakur aurtu k dushman hai tu phir bua aur sharbati aurat nahi hai kya LOL aun par tu thakur sahab bohat fida haiAngry
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duray

golden petal awards kash ek abhay phulwa bhe as a couple perform karta , mujhe phulwa k starting black dress acha nahi laga kash ausa bhe pink ya red lahnga pahnataErmm

I actually quite liked the dress. She is playing a dacoit so the different dress suited her. 
Lehnga waghera looks too girly. Just my opinion. :)
But Abhay looked really good in that black sherwani kind of clothes, no? ;)

Yes hopefully next PhAb will perform as one of the couples. Embarrassed
and also get nominated and win an award. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Durayvita93tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

yes but i hope this bua type khatoon waha na ho baki sab promo jaisa ho.ais bua na bohat tang kiya hai dadi na phulwa se kaha tha bara thakur aurtu k dushman hai tu phir bua aur sharbati aurat nahi hai kya LOL aun par tu thakur sahab bohat fida haiAngry

Yes hope so bua kabab mein haddi na banaye! :| 

Lol Bua tu Thakur ki behen hai so he wont hurt her and Sharbati...eh woh tu avein hai. :P  She is hopeless. No danger from her so Thakur doesnt bother about them. The really danger is from Phulwa thats why he hates her. 

Chalo i better go now. Quite late her. 
It was good talking to you. Later! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Duraytiny15

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes hope so bua kabab mein haddi na banaye! :| 

Lol Bua tu Thakur ki behen hai so he wont hurt her and Sharbati...eh woh tu avein hai. :P  She is hopeless. No danger from her so Thakur doesnt bother about them. The really danger is from Phulwa thats why he hates her. 

Chalo i better go now. Quite late her. 
It was good talking to you. Later! :)
good night bohat maza aye ais conversation me .Wink GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAMS Embarrassed
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
seriously? ...this bua has got nothing else to do? ...

hmmm, now according to abhay's expression, I guess, phulwa might have hurt herself & now unable to walk ...so she tripped & abhay caught her ... lets not talk abt abhay's hair in the promo...mashAllah *nazar utaring*...

Ameres

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
The promo was just fantastic! So many possibilities as to how they ended up in that position...But I still haven't seen it on Colours yet! So it won't be airing tonightUnhappy 

I'm really hyped up to watch more mastigiri from Abhay! He was rocking last night, wah today will be even more mast with his gunBig smile I'm sure the Thakur will obviously pretend that he didn't know about the truth (since Abhay trusts him blindly). Hopefully the Thakurayn doesn't get into trouble - she's done so much for Phulwa...

Rehana86

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
can someone help me to come out of my new promo obsessionLOLmmm haye  Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top