vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

]
@bold- Exactly! What did she do to get such royal treatment from Abhay. LOL
Abhay ne pyaar se uthaya samjhlo aaj bahut bada kaam kiya. :P

Did she stand up for Thakurayn somewhere? Like maybe the Thakur figured out Thakurayn told Abhay about Kullu and then she went to save her and Abhay saw it? 
I'm figuring the Thakurayn's going to be the main catalyst in their prem ki kahani, so somewhere along those lines sound reasonable...

@red- Haha. Wishful thinking! But i still wish aisa ho! Phulwa slipped and both get so lost in that moment that they forget who they are and are supposed to hate each other and just go with the flow. Embarrassed
Oooh it'll be quite sweet if they realise that deep underneath kuch kuch hota hain, and for once (in ze dark of the night) their feelings come alive...ooof haha somehow I think we're overromanticising a short 10second promo!

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@vita ...yeah Bua ruined the promo Angrywhy can't we only have PhAb in the promo Wink
yes we can open character's AT too apart from jodi Winki was regular visitor at uttaran forum on IF there were characters AT as well along with jodis so we can have them here too WinkLOL

Edited by kikyo - 26 December 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by vita93

@Kikyo - We should totally just put together all these fantastic videos and create an Abhay AT ~~LOL

Promo's been watched too many to count (akin to our fantastic shelter scene). But first 10 seconds only, when buaji appears it's back to 00:00

@Ameres - It seems like the staircase in front of the hall, so where's the pani coming from...? Did the Thakur install some fountain in between today and the promo day? Or is Abhay saving Phulwa from some apparent pipe leak that's gonna cause a flood...

@bold- We can do the same here. I mean its a jodi AT but we can discuss everything and all the characters as long as they are connected to the show. Finish this AT jaldi se so in next AT we will make different sections for their related stuff. Wink

@red- ROFL
Pata nahi...my best guess is that they its drizzling (yes im still hoping they show rain :P) and they are outside in garden probably and for whatever reason Phulwa slips right into Abhays arms and then he picks her up and...rest is history. Embarrassed
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@Ameres - how to finish up this AT??? (Is there a limit?). Yes, I think we'd need to split up into specific sections soon eg. Phulwa and Abhay being angry, Phulwa and Abhay being lovey-dovey, Phulwa and Abhay staring competition, Phulwa-Abhay outfits (the dance party should be no 1), Phulwa-Abhay kickass attitude etc etc

Yay it should drizzle (so sad his hair lost its shape) so that Abhay can get wet in his WHITE shirt soonDay Dreaming
Oooh maybe it's wet hence she slipped right into his arms...and he decided to take initiative...is scene se mujhe ek gaana yaad aya.
Raat akeli hain, bujh gaya diye...Blushing

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

@Ameres - how to finish up this AT??? (Is there a limit?). Yes, I think we'd need to split up into specific sections soon eg. Phulwa and Abhay being angry, Phulwa and Abhay being lovey-dovey, Phulwa and Abhay staring competition, Phulwa-Abhay outfits (the dance party should be no 1), Phulwa-Abhay kickass attitude etc etc
Yes once we complete 150 pages we have to make a new thread. 
And yeah we can make different sections as in a video section having all the PhAb videos. 
One section containing their related articles or other creative stuff by fans. etc. 
Usually thats how it is done but we can innovate and come up with new sections! Big smile

Yay it should drizzle (so sad his hair lost its shape) so that Abhay can get wet in his WHITE shirt soonDay Dreaming
Oh God! that white shirt is making me go gaga! And if that wasnt enough his wet sleeked back hair! Eeeks! Blushing
Here i was thinking he looked best in black and then...*boom* He came looking like an angel in that white shirt! Day Dreaming

Oooh maybe it's wet hence she slipped right into his arms...and he decided to take initiative...is scene se mujhe ek gaana yaad aya.
Aww its one of my fav song! But...unfortunately this song has already been used on Abhay-Aarti. :/
So they wont be using it again. I wouldnt mind O re piya again. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yes once we complete 150 pages we have to make a new thread. 
And yeah we can make different sections as in a video section having all the PhAb videos. 
One section containing their related articles or other creative stuff by fans. etc. 
Usually thats how it is done but we can innovate and come up with new sections! Big smile

Haha, we've reached 26 pages easy in a week! If it continues at this rate, we could be looking at a new thread probably by FebLOL
Hehe that'll be quite dependent on their state of relationship by then, which I'm hoping would be in a better state then right now...

Oh God! that white shirt is making me go gaga! And if that wasnt enough his wet sleeked back hair! Eeeks! Blushing
Here i was thinking he looked best in black and then...*boom* He came looking like an angel in that white shirt! Day Dreaming

Exactly! When he needs to be devilishly sexy, he swaggers down in black. And when he needs to be a hero, then he presents himself in white. What colour combo yaar!

Aww its one of my fav song! But...unfortunately this song has already been used on Abhay-Aarti. :/
So they wont be using it again. I wouldnt mind O re piya again. Embarrassed

OH YA I completely forgot...Definitely! It's so absolutely their song! I thought maybe they might change it after his reveal, but they used it on the day Phulwa so happily threw off all the jewellery she painstakingly put on so I'm really really hoping they re-use it. It's so fitting on every PhAb scene! And it's no longer a sad, drunk scene like before. WOH HOSH MAIN HAIN

Edited by vita93 - 26 December 2011 at 1:05pm
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@vita ...yeah Bua ruined the promo Angrywhy can't we only have PhAb in the promo Wink
yes we can open character's AT too apart from jodi Winki was regular visitor at uttaran forum on IF there were characters AT as well along with jodis so we can have them here too WinkLOL

Stupid bua...And now she's got agendas against both of them...Whenever PhAb starts to become more real, kisiki buri nazar lag jati hain:(:(

That'd be cool! Though I guess for now they're being really mast with one another, so we'll probably stick to PhAbWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Haha, we've reached 26 pages easy in a week! If it continues at this rate, we could be looking at a new thread probably by FebLOL
Hehe that'll be quite dependent on their state of relationship by then, which I'm hoping would be in a better state then right now...
FEB!? Shocked  I was hoping Jan tak khatam kar lein. ATs shouldnt last so long. LOL

OH YA I completely forgot...Definitely! It's so absolutely their song! I thought maybe they might change it after his reveal, but they used it on the day Phulwa so happily threw off all the jewellery she painstakingly put on so I'm really really hoping they re-use it. It's so fitting on every PhAb scene! And it's no longer a sad, drunk scene like before. WOH HOSH MAIN HAIN

Hosh mein bhi madhosh. Lol. Day Dreaming  
heres a song: Dekhke tumko hosh mein aana bhool gaye
Yaad rahe tum aur zamaana bhool gaye...

But yes i love O re piya song and it so suits them. Now i associate that song only with them. :P
If not that song but a good BG music so should be there and again better be a looong scene. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Go to top