Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 22)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

@bold underlined: WHAT!?!?! when where how ???? how come i missed it...God! do I have buttons for eyes or wut??...details please Big smile...

@Anu: I will officially kill you if it's not rain...you have NO idea what I am going through imagining them in rain with Abhay in white (was he wet? Blushing ehem *cough*) plus Phulwa in his arms ...omg omg omg *officially dies*Day Dreaming ...hope they use the o re piya tune ... I am going nuts here thinking about the scene...on top of that those headless chicken colors is not posting the promo on youtubeAngry...

@red- Dont tell me you missed the great drunken epi! Actually this scene was in the epi after the drunken confession where he gets up from sleep still looking as good as he was before the whole Devdas drama. LOL

@blue- Nahi yaaar! Abhi tu mene kuch dekha bhi nahi hai. :P 
But worry not cause iski nobat nahi agayi. Because...Yes! You have guessed it right! It was RainingDancing
Abhays hair was wet but surprisingly his clothes didnt seem so wet. But there was definitely water sprinkling over their head and that can only mean one thing...RAIN!!! Big smile
I too hope that in the epi when this scene comes O Re piya plays in BG. And hope its a looong scene. Haye! Cant wait. Day Dreaming

I know we all are excited and happy over the promo. But in all the excitement we forgot the warning in that. Yes, the voice over explicitly states that they are coming close but 'kisi ki nazar na lg jaye' or something similar. 
Point being that they will start to come close and again the evil guy will create problems for them. Ouch 
I just hope these problems actually bring PhAb closer rather than making them grow apart. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@Ameres - Hillstation!!! Ooof oohlalala! Oh my, I was thinking in a similar direction. Like if both of them (as police and dacoit respectively) are running after the same man, and they need to go on some mission together...jungle mein ek saat...then it starts raining and they need to cramp together in one dry corner...Day Dreaming

@red - absolutely! Normal people usually wake up from a hangover looking like pathetic; only Abhay could wake up looking sexy as everLOL

@blue - Yay it was raining! What were their expressions like?? I mean, sure they're probably just staring deeep into each others' eyes, but was there any precap or some situation?

I've been watching past episodes the whole afternoon, with a lot of the interviews as well. Aww Shatru really forced Phulwa to fall helplessly in love with him, all his cute cute harkateinLOL

Oh dear. I really don't want things to unravel again:( It's been quite depressing for Phulwa since the Abhay-Shatru reveal, and now they want to return to square one again sigh...Actually, I wouldn't mind if Phulwa gets somewhat angry with him, really don't need distractions while she's trying to bust the Thakur. But please please PLEAAASE don't let Abhay go back to his insulting mode - his attitude is badass but PhAb needs to progress too!

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@Hillstation- Oh yes koi bhi track will work as long they show PhAb out alone together. Jungle mein mangal would be perfect. LOL
Happens alot in serials; lead couple lost in jungle, starts raining, have to spend the night in a cottage...all alone, music in BG and...Day Dreaming

@promo- They were staring at each other. Abhay didnt look angry and um hard to tell. It was a really short promo. Before i can register all that is happening it finishes. Need to see it again. 

I know even i dont want Abhay to start behaving that badly with her. Problems tu ani hain but i just hope these problems help them get close. True, we need progress both in PhAb relation as well Phulwas mission. 

@Shatru-- Kya bolon...Just reading his name brings a big smile on my face. EmbarrassedLOL
Phulwa tu still held onto her feelings for so long, if i was in her place i would have given up holding on and just let go long before. LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@Hillstation - Hehe this isn't a PhAb AT for nothing,. jo bhi maan mein aye bol doLOL True, but our PhAb isn't just an ordinary jodi, uski pyaar ki kahani mein bhi thoda josh hona jaroori hain:) As long as these 2 are in the dark, anything and EVERYTHING can happen...Blushing But if that's the case, should Phulwa try wearing more dacoiti clothes? I thoroughly enjoyed her mastangi in her dacoit clothes, I think it'd be really cute if she tries to be all dacoity and heroic and everything and then falls helplessly into Abhay's arms...Day Dreaming

@Promo - aww, well hopefully they start showing it soon! The worst is if they were actually planning to air it sometime much later and they accidentally aired it too early. Coz I thought there's already the precap with him talking to the thakurayn? Dunno, but ehh cvs mein yahaan tv ke samne beth ke bore hogeyi...

They can have larai here and there, no probs, but nothing so serious that rishta bante bante toot jaye. It'd be much more heartbreaking this time, he's already done it once:(

@Phulwa - So true! I think her nafrat for him managed to somehow suppress her old feelings, but I guess when she saw him in that vulnerable mood it reminded her of past times when she used to hold onto him as well...I'm totally a PhAb supporter, but even I find it very unfair that he played around with her for so long and then totally humiliated her and then again brought back those feelings, and I'd be super angry if he broke her heart again. Hmph.

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@Hillstation--  'in the dark, anything and EVERYTHING can happen'
You know my imagination is running wild right now! ROFL

Yeah it would be cool to see her in all dacoit style. Esp if they are lost in jungle then saree would not be so comfortable so better start wearing those simple clothes again and plan to get lost in jungle. And yeah dont forget to do some romance shomance. BlushingLOL

Well once they show promo for sure is before the new epi airs. Like when that 8.30 drama is coming during its add. But itna intezaar kon kare!! :(( 

@Phulwa- Agree. Even i love PhAb but what he did as Shatru was unforgivable thats why i wish that they would show Abhay regretting what he did and then taking their relationship to the next level. 
I hope nothing of that sort is repeated. I wont be able to handle the heartbreak again. Ouch
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@Jungle scene -Absolutely. If she wears a saree she wouldn't even be able to walk. I mean sure it's cute if Abhay carries her around but it'd make her seem really patheticDisapprove
And I think it'd be cool if for once the heroine can also run around, jump off cliffs and shoot a rifle properly - would be of great use if they get caught anywhere.
Romance shomance tho hakar rahegi, they just need to be put together in one corner without other people around and everything will happenPartyDancing

I think we'll get a better idea of what's happening after today's episode. Like to what extent Abhay trusts in Phulwa. Coz before he's gonna go pick her up, he has to have some reason for even being around her. Oh well, at least we know this will happen!
And maybe if the buaji unpar nazar dalneki koshish kar-rahi hain, I think we can take it Abhay did something to Kullu already? Yay!

@Phulwa - They should bring in softer changes to Abhay's character. I mean it's been improving (ignores dance party) but as Ajay said earlier, he finds it depressing playing Abhay. Thoda thoda smile, vishwas - be really cute on him too:) Aww wouldn't it be cute if the two of them were to go to the Thakurayn together again (as a proper pati-patni jodi this time)?Day Dreaming
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@Jungle scenes- Agree it would be great to see Phulwa showing off her dacoit skills. Imagine they are lost in jungle and Abhay gets attacked. And here Phulwa comes to the rescue saving the day! :D 
They are sach hat ke couple so they should do everything hatke. :P

@Kul- Yes hopefully Abhay will learn the truth and throw Kul out of the house. (Along with Gauri :P) That will upset lot of people because he will not only be throwing him out of house but also supporting Phulwa! 
I hope that happens. 
And the reason he picked her up...maybe she hurt herself? Cause i dont see any other way Phulwa would have allowed Abhay to pick her up. But jo bhi reason im just happy that we are getting such a scene! Big smile

@Abhay- Agreed. The changes should be gradual so they look more real. 
Im not really desperate for a confession from Abhay right now. I mean i want first Phulwa to uncover Thakur and then think about Abhay. Warna suddenly Abhay falling for her wont make sense. 
But in between show lots of PhAb scenes showing that they are progressing and also to keep us happy. LOL

Going to Thakurian together...that would be wonderful. I hope Thakurian starts melting towards Phulwa so seeing that even Abhay would realize that how wrong he was about her. :)
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Ok heres a lil treat for you all. Wink

I know its not much but thats all i could manage with my silly cell going bonkers. Hope you guys enjoy it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top