Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
aww u atleast have colors but we don't...Disapprove

Duray Goldie
Duray
Duray

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
yaar mein tu promo he nahi dekha kab se try kar rahi ho lekin ahenahi raha promo
koi tu upload karo na plzCry
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sigh i know guys even im getting desperate now to watch the promo! :(( 

I havent found the link to the new promo but found this. A small segment of Abhay-Phulwa on Christman. Enjoy! :D

Edited by Ameres - 25 December 2011 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hello friends ..here i am posting some pics from 23 dec 2011 episode the best part of course Claprest episode was a lot rona dhona Ouchsorry there are less pics of Phulwa because all she did was rona dhonaSleepy in the last scene she made good entry so i have captured that moment Embarrassedrest are of the hero of the day Mr Abhay Rai Singh for his awesome danda entry LOLand for his  hero giriEmbarrassedaise hi hero banay raha karo Abhay Approve and i liked the fear on Rahul's face from Abhay so posting that pic too Embarrassedhope you all like these ..Embarrassed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28vita93mahi12BeautifulSoul_Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Ooof the Christmas bit was sho cute! It's nice to hear Phulwa singing "Jingle Bells" and Abhay as Santa Claus!! 

But I'm sooo impatient for the promo! Been watching colours for the past 1h and haven't even seen it once!Cry (they usually show it every alternate break) CVS STOP TORTURING ME

@Ameres - so what background music was playing?? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Kikyo- Thanks for the pics. Abhay looks hot! Day Dreaming
Please post them in the Picture Gallery from now on so it will be easier to find. Thanks again! :D 

Vita- Lol Abhay was the cutest Santa ever. :P 
And Phulwas demand was too much even for Santa. LOL But they always look adorable! 

@promo- I know mein bhi subah se colors channel dekh rahi hoon but no promo! Infact they havent shown promo of any show! Im watching the ads us waqt se but no promo. :| 

The BG music...dont know. I watched it only once. There was voice over saying that PhAb will be coming close. And then Buas dialogue. 
I dont think there was any particular music. 

Sigh i guess will have to wait till night thats when they show promos for sure. 

Edited by Ameres - 25 December 2011 at 8:25am

Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Kikyo - Danda wala scene is already happily bookmarked on my server and the way Abhay swaggered in - wah!Blushing

@Ameres - Ab tak kuch bhi nahin! I thought maybe they'll show something during or after the Awards ceremony (btw I loved Phulwa's dance and the way Abhay was "protesting" when he didn't win the award  - sho cuteLOL) but there's still nothing! Well, over here they usually air on Saturday night 1.30am, and the same thing again on Monday afternoon till night, so maybe it'll only appear tomorrow? 

Well if you didn't watch it on air, then did you see it online?

Dreamer_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Awards- Yeah Phulwas performance was good. She looked really nice. 
And Abhay/Ajay was looking super cute! I love him in black! Embarrassed
And i youtubed the videos just to look at him again (yeah i know im getting crazy) and the part where he didnt get the award it seemed like he was busy talking to someone. He didnt seem upset. Chalo hope next time he wins. :)
And Colors next time better nominate PhAb in 'best jodi' category! 
But i was just content seeing them sitting together. 

And oh did you watch that song Colors did for their channel? Phulwa in pink saree and Abhay in golden sherwani. Haaaye! They looked like a typical couple but cuuute! Hehehe. Embarrassed

@Promo- I watched it on tv and subah se watching ads on tv only lol. But no promo! 
Dont know whats wrong with colors channel! Have they forgotten to air promos? Not a single promo of any show! Except the new show that is starting and its getting quite annoying. :|
Really ek baar tu promo dekha dooo! :((

Dreamer_tiny15

Go to top