Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 16)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

LOL! Yes i did. They both seem to be big foodies. Pyar hoga tu khushi se gol gappa na hojei. LOLLOL

Gol gappa? Yum! Phulwa should start learning how to cook (Thakurayn-Phulwa relations seem to be thawing - she may be allowed into the kitchen soon). Uske khana khaneke baad Abhay ungliya chatte rehjayege!

Haaye! Cant wait to see that. Embarrassed

Waiting to see that! 

Yahan ek eyelock tak nahi mil raha and you already planned their family! LOLLOL
Hm. Lets see...since Abhay is just Abhay. They dont even call him Thakur cause us ka khoon puri tarah Thakuroon ka nahi hai *dang dang music*(ROFL) so his kids will be called simply by their name. 
Chote Thakur or Bade Thakur...no need to get into all these details for them. Tongue

Abhi se to family planning shuru kar leni chahiye! In all these hindi serials, kabhi kabhi dhang se pyaar hojane se pehlei aagar dono phisal gaye...then cvs will intro a baccha from nowhere as some strategic plotlineLOL
Good good, it already sounds weird that Sharbati calls her husband chote thakur, I'd very much prefer Phulwa sticking to Abhay. Titles can be so confusing. But it's cute the way Abhay called her "Dacoit Phulwa Thakurayn"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@ Neezy - WOW if that came true it'd be PhAbulous! Well, we currently only have our shelter scene, and it's been watched nearly a 100 times anyways, so any other cheesy scene is very welcome!
Yup, kuch aalag honi chahiye. Thoda pyaar, thoda gussa - the romantic tension would kill us!

Today's ep was mainly rona-dhona, but not as depressing as yesterday's. Haha the main part to watch is the last part, where Abhay becomes a true hero!

Speaking of time management, trust me staying up till 4 isn't exactly what normal people would do. It's just the holidays and I get to sleep in as late as possibleXD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_Khanietiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neezy4eva

@ ameres if the scene from my avi came true for phulwa, i'd die, i watched this scene probs 100 time (maybe im exagerating just a tennsy weensy bit LOL) but yea, hw hawwttt would that be Day Dreaming although i would prefer phulwa scene to be a bit different, coz too many similar scenes can take its magic away Wink and our c.v's really need to start gving us some romantic cheesy moments for our phab, becoz what can i say, even th chessiest of moments can be pulled off, if the actors are talented enough, which i think our Phab definetly are Big smile

and sigghhh havent seen todays episode yt, but from ur comments it seems rahul got a good one, so atleast thats good, Clapand theres chance abhay believes in gauri, even better, lol

probably watch episode tomoro and thenput my thoughts across, seriously soo tired now, nd have to wake up early for work again tomoro Cry

i don't know how u guys get the time to watch shows soo regularly, or is it just me who doesn't know how to manage my time properly LOL lol anyways, nyt beautiful people

@Avi- I know! I would be short of breath if such a scene would come. Oh i do hope it does. Embarrassed
But yeah they should change a bit. And Phab would definitely bring thier own magic touch to it. Wink
Koi bhi cheesy scene chale ga bus give me PhAb!!! 

Lol! Im far from time management. Bus im able to squeeze abit of time for my favs. 
But in a week or two jab exams hogei tu it will be difficult to come online so much. :(

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Gol gappa? Yum! Phulwa should start learning how to cook (Thakurayn-Phulwa relations seem to be thawing - she may be allowed into the kitchen soon). Uske khana khaneke baad Abhay ungliya chatte rehjayege!

And maybe khushi mein kiss Phulwas hand for making such yummy food! Wink 

Abhi se to family planning shuru kar leni chahiye! In all these hindi serials, kabhi kabhi dhang se pyaar hojane se pehlei aagar dono phisal gaye...then cvs will intro a baccha from nowhere as some strategic plotlineLOL
ROFL You are a good planner! True aisa ho sakta so yes we better be ready for anything. :P
Good good, it already sounds weird that Sharbati calls her husband chote thakur, I'd very much prefer Phulwa sticking to Abhay. Titles can be so confusing. But it's cute the way Abhay called her "Dacoit Phulwa Thakurayn"LOL
Yes! And usually Phulwa calls Abhay just Abhay but in a few times she has referred to him as AbhayJee. Lol i find it cute. Embarrassed

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

And maybe khushi mein kiss Phulwas hand for making such yummy food! Wink 

Oof forget Phulwa, if he does, I'll blush!Blushing

ROFL You are a good planner! True aisa ho sakta so yes we better be ready for anything. :P

Just hope they don't decide some galatise kuch ho jaye, that'd be too depressing!

Yes! And usually Phulwa calls Abhay just Abhay but in a few times she has referred to him as AbhayJee. Lol i find it cute. Embarrassed

Yes!! Haha I've realised she calls him either Abhay or Abhayji depending on her mood about him. Other than the one time she called him Abhayji during the rona dhona Gauri-ko-bachana episode, she's usually screaming Abhay in his face during insults. Par maan ke andaar, usko AbhayJi bulane mein koyi harz nahin! Same with the "tum" and the "aap".

Oh dear, it seems like we're so crazy over PhAb, we'd probably start fantasising the moment Abhay even says "Phulwa"! (Because he usually refers to her as tum directly, hardly hear him saying her name)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Just hope they don't decide some galatise kuch ho jaye, that'd be too depressing!

Oh no yaar! Ouch Wiase tu the possibility of that happening is very low since Phulwa starts running away every time he comes near but...please no. I hope aisa idea CVs ke mind me na aye. 
I want them to cherish those special moments and not be left guilt ridden every time the memory comes. 
I wish they would be fully in love with each other before they start planning their family. 

Yes!! Haha I've realised she calls him either Abhay or Abhayji depending on her mood about him. Other than the one time she called him Abhayji during the rona dhona Gauri-ko-bachana episode, she's usually screaming Abhay in his face during insults. Par maan ke andaar, usko AbhayJi bulane mein koyi harz nahin! Same with the "tum" and the "aap". 
LOL! yes. Embarrassed

Oh dear, it seems like we're so crazy over PhAb, we'd probably start fantasising the moment Abhay even says "Phulwa"! (Because he usually refers to her as tum directly, hardly hear him saying her name)

True!!! I hardly remember him calling by her name ever since he was shown as Abhay. 
And when in yesterdays precap he said her name; Phulwa I was like yayiee! He said her name! It sounded different. Embarrassed

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
@Ameres - Mmhm. Trust pehla phir love shove pyaar shyaar and everything else that comes with it. But how long would that take?? Please don't make me wait too long cvs!

@Abhay calling Phulwa - Yess! It sounded very different, no galis no nothing. You know, I realised that when she was a little girl, the name sounded really cute. But as a grown woman...Phulwa sounds a little too cute for her? Oooh but it would be perfect if he tried making it sound cute to herDay Dreaming

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I know yaar. Even i hate waiting too long. But if the story progresses in the right way it would be ok...but yeah they need to balance it out with lots of PhAb scenes. 

Yup Phulwa name for a dacoit sounds too fancy. Wouldnt it be wonderful if he comes up with a cute pet name for her? Tongue
Ofcourse it wouldnt be happening any soon but later when they are in love...Day Dreaming

Remember how in Shatru days he used to call her Phulwaji. Lol. He looked sooo cute then. Embarrassed
Maybe later they will start calling each other Abhayji and Phulwaji out of respect. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

Go to top