Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 147)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Bold - Yay me too!:D I'm split between a daughter and a son, a daughter like Phulwa or a son like Abhay?LOL
How about twins? One boy one girl. Ek teer mein do shikar! ROFL
Jokes apart they can have two kids na, first Jr. Abhay and then lil dacoit rani! Embarrassed

And I think it'd be interesting to see how they raise their kids, it'd be super cutesy if Phulwa tells her kid that she hopes one day they'll grow up to a great policeman like their dad:)

I really wonder how far they'll bring it. Is Thakur the ultimate end? I think after Thakur's punished they should both have a new objective, like Phulwa becoming a leader for the people and so on.
Agree. Thakurs end should not the be the end of the story. As Abhay said Phulwas fight is for the truth so it can never end. Fight for truth and  justice will prevail as long as the world remains so she should be shown moving forward in life along with the support of her patimohedey. Embarrassed

Wow one year on and we've moved so much forward from the little girl who used to play around her neem tree...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sidra- No. I know that one. I was asking like members post the link to a video or even a written post so the link does not appear like the usual but its like the words there but you can click on it. Get it? Or im still confusing you guys. Confused

Its ok i will ask someone else. LOL
--------

LOL! The new AT isnt even open as yet and already we have crossed two pages! Success! ROFL

tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
o ok i thought you want that one..sorry i don;t  know about it ...perhaps a friend of mine can help you if she comes because she is expert ...jdfan you can pm her ..and enter her name in AP members list i am making sure she becomes one big fan of AP like me LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 27 January 2012 at 12:25pm

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

ROFL!! I LIKE it!! LOLLOLLOL
He has problems even talking to her if he discovers something ahem like that i can imagine he will be going red in face and will probably not meet her eyes the whole day! Hahahaha
LOL the best is if Phulwa found out about it and every now and then she keeps teasing him about itLOL

And talking about blouse, that tie the knot wala scene that one should come! It has happened before and totally fits the current situation i soo wish they show us that scene! Embarrassed
Totally! Like ooh if the Comm Uncle throws a party and maybe her hand still hasn't fully recovered yet so she needs his help:)

LOL what if she's itching somewhere and needs him to scratch it for her? Like lol oh I don't know, somewhere just below her blouse...Wink

@Ajay-Sargun: Well, my super non-creative brain has currently one option: Sarjay? I know it sounds weird but I hope we can start off somewhere from this...LOL

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yes yesEven I want to see their kids..they should have a super cute son who can b a brat and trouble everyoneSmile and then a super sweet daughter who will b spoilt rotten by her dadSmile..the boy can b super naughty and if we can have someone from Abhays childhood days like some aunty or someone who can say that Abhay was equally naughtyTongueTongue..so every time the kid troubles phulwa she can blame Abhay fr thatSmile
Love the cupboard wala idea...i mean do u want him to pick up her b;ouse or ...something else??Big smileBig smile And he should definately feed her and since she has been hit on the leg we can have a scene where she is trying to apply bam on the spot bt is having trouble doing so Abhay can walk into the room and offer to do itSmileSmile...during his shatru days while trying to flee from some goons phulwa had hurt her legs and Abhay had massaged it Smile..it can be something like tht
And the nightmare scene is a must nw..nw that they r in the same room
And soo sweet of Phulwa to say that nw u better pick up the phone cause last tiime u didnt pick up and see what happenedSmileSmile
Waiting fr monday..bt today was grtSmile

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Sidra- Its ok. I will ask in the help section. :) 

And yeah will sure do add her name! :D

and and suggest a joint name for Ajay-Sargun!! LOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

How about twins? One boy one girl. Ek teer mein do shikar! ROFL
Jokes apart they can have two kids na, first Jr. Abhay and then lil dacoit rani! Embarrassed
@Twins - ROFL LOLL bechari Phulwa!ROFL But ohh yes, that'd be nice, bade bhai to protect his little sister:))

Agree. Thakurs end should not the be the end of the story. As Abhay said Phulwas fight is for the truth so it can never end. Fight for truth and  justice will prevail as long as the world remains so she should be shown moving forward in life along with the support of her patimohedey. Embarrassed

@Bold - Very true! Totally agree on that on with you...well then we've got quite a lot of hope for the progress to move on with:)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes yesEven I want to see their kids..they should have a super cute son who can b a brat and trouble everyoneSmile and then a super sweet daughter who will b spoilt rotten by her dadSmile..the boy can b super naughty and if we can have someone from Abhays childhood days like some aunty or someone who can say that Abhay was equally naughtyTongueTongue..so every time the kid troubles phulwa she can blame Abhay fr thatSmile
Awww that is soo sweet! Totally we need it! :D
And it does happen, when couple have kids and they turn out to be mischievous so couple tend to blame each other. I would love to see their silly nok jhok again. Abhay saying 'Dacoit mummy' ka asar hai. LOL

Love the cupboard wala idea...i mean do u want him to pick up her b;ouse or ...something else??Big smileBig smile And he should definately feed her and since she has been hit on the leg we can have a scene where she is trying to apply bam on the spot bt is having trouble doing so Abhay can walk into the room and offer to do itSmileSmile...during his shatru days while trying to flee from some goons phulwa had hurt her legs and Abhay had massaged it Smile..it can be something like tht
And the nightmare scene is a must nw..nw that they r in the same room
Oh yes! applying medicine on her foot/leg and more sweet caring scenes please! :D

And soo sweet of Phulwa to say that nw u better pick up the phone cause last tiime u didnt pick up and see what happenedSmileSmile
The way she did shakiat to him it was so sweet and i liked it alot because showed that they have reached that comfort level where she can complain to him. Though not so much but still she made it clear that she needs him and he better be there. Embarrassed
Waiting fr monday..bt today was grtSmile

Go to top