India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 146)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Vita- The gift idea sounds super cute! Their pictures in it...sweeet! And it would be like 'im in your heart.' hehe. 

And feeding wala scene tu so should be there, like even today they showed that she couldnt move her hand properly so such a scene can come. I hope!

Sidra- No i still dont know. Please tell if you have any idea regarding it! 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Wow what a lovely episodeSmileSmile..I had such a big smile on myface while watching those two interactSmile..I mean abhay was being totally hyper when the doc said she is no more and the moment she wakes up and calls fr him he is unable to look at her fr long...he looks at her and immediatly looks awayWinkWink..how sweet is that...I LOVE 2days episode And I LOVE those two
Agreed!! All the while he's been crying for her to wake up and when she does, he just sharmaos away, only to be called out by her...:)

Only one thing bothering me..the precap ..i mean the story is moving really fast Do u guys have any idea I mean r they trying to wrap up the show or something because then i will dieCryCry
Pls Pls someone find out...I feel Abhay will actually believe kul ...maybe CVs r doing this so that they can make those two fall in love with each other in a prope way..in that case I need not worry Nw these two can fight thakur together
I'm not too sure if Abhay's gonna believe Kul that fast. Ever since his return Thakur's been pretending like he's so devastated over her death...I'm guessing for now he'll probably just beat up Kullu even more...
I love the date wala sequence ..super cute
Thank you!LOL
And Abhayjee better gt used to having a bath everyday afr a hard days work cause thats what Phulwa would prefer I thinkWinkWink
True!! Although isn't it odd...she's been locked up in the shelter, running through the jungle...doesn't she stink herself??LOL
cant gt enough of todays episode..jst loved it
love the part when Phulwa says that she will wait for her pati...sigh...in a few days if Abhay doesnt make the first move phulwa might have to say that I am waitng fr my pati to do some patidharamBig smileBig smile  and even I like men making the first move someone as hot as Abhay better make the first move
@Bold - Ooof!! LOL Nice interpretation yaar! Now that they've finally accepted one another as husband and wife, yeh to banta hi hain!ROFL
And cant seem to hit the LIKE buttonCry
I hope this glitch gets solved soon - too many posts to like!!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Mimi- Agree it was a great epi. And yes they are a bit too fast but there is still alot to happen. 
I dont want it to end any soon. NO way!! It has to go on for at least two years more. I wanna see PhAb kids! LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vita- The gift idea sounds super cute! Their pictures in it...sweeet! And it would be like 'im in your heart.' hehe. 

Exactly what I was thinking!!Big smile Aww he should really go get her something sweet like that:)

And feeding wala scene tu so should be there, like even today they showed that she couldnt move her hand properly so such a scene can come. I hope!
Hopefully! There's a lot of potential for Abhay to do a lot of things now that she can't move around much.

Oooh I just thought of a funny scene. Phulwa needs something from her cupboard and she asks Abhay to get it, he's just searching around cluelessly and she tells him to check in some drawer and he opens another one, only to find some clothes. When he picks it up, he's horrified to discover he's holding up her blouse, and obviously there're a lot more things insideLOL
So he throws it back in, quickly slams it shut and walks off, blushing hard and refusing to look at herLOL

Sidra- No i still dont know. Please tell if you have any idea regarding it! 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@All- Anyone interested in making a post to get a joint name for Ajay-Sargun. Like we came up with PhAb we need a name for Ajay-Sargun so it will be easier to type then! LOL
I would have made a post but lately i have made so many that it feels like im the only one. Mods will kick me out for spamming. :P 
So anyone? :D
OR we can have a small vote right here in the AT? Your call peepz! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Mimi- Agree it was a great epi. And yes they are a bit too fast but there is still alot to happen. 
I dont want it to end any soon. NO way!! It has to go on for at least two years more. I wanna see PhAb kids! LOL

@Bold - Yay me too!:D I'm split between a daughter and a son, a daughter like Phulwa or a son like Abhay?LOL
And I think it'd be interesting to see how they raise their kids, it'd be super cutesy if Phulwa tells her kid that she hopes one day they'll grow up to a great policeman like their dad:)

I really wonder how far they'll bring it. Is Thakur the ultimate end? I think after Thakur's punished they should both have a new objective, like Phulwa becoming a leader for the people and so on.

Wow one year on and we've moved so much forward from the little girl who used to play around her neem tree...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Hopefully! There's a lot of potential for Abhay to do a lot of things now that she can't move around much.

Oooh I just thought of a funny scene. Phulwa needs something from her cupboard and she asks Abhay to get it, he's just searching around cluelessly and she tells him to check in some drawer and he opens another one, only to find some clothes. When he picks it up, he's horrified to discover he's holding up her blouse, and obviously there're a lot more things insideLOL
So he throws it back in, quickly slams it shut and walks off, blushing hard and refusing to look at herLOL
ROFL!! I LIKE it!! LOLLOLLOL
He has problems even talking to her if he discovers something ahem like that i can imagine he will be going red in face and will probably not meet her eyes the whole day! Hahahaha

And talking about blouse, that tie the knot wala scene that one should come! It has happened before and totally fits the current situation i soo wish they show us that scene! Embarrassed
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Edited by sidra08 - 20 March 2012 at 9:57am

Go to top