India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 145)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Btw does anyone of you know how to create that hyperlink sort of thing? when you post a link the url does not appear but the name of that video or post. Anyone? Confused

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Um...Hello? Sab kahan gaye? Ermm
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Um...Hello? Sab kahan gaye? Ermm

Still here! Guess nobody knew how to respond to your question? So sorry, my tech unsavvinness fails here:/
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
^ Lol its ok. Woh nahi tu quote quote hi khel lo! LOL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I guess they ended on such a happy note today, I'm actually pretty calm right now:D It's been so long since we've seen something so nice, and their interaction was so heart-bharaing to watch:)

Well, I was just wondering, what gifts would Abhay bring for her this time?:) I hope it's something sweet, ooh how about a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant that opens up to reveal both their faces in the photo-frame?:D

I hope they show him feeding her dinner or something sweet like that. Now that he's accepted her as his wife, he'd probably be doing such nice things for her now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Btw does anyone of you know how to create that hyperlink sort of thing? when you post a link the url does not appear but the name of that video or post. Anyone? Confused
have you got your answer or should i explain ...
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

^ Lol its ok. Woh nahi tu quote quote hi khel lo! LOL

Sure sure, aap shuru ki jiye?LOL
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wow what a lovely episodeSmileSmile..I had such a big smile on myface while watching those two interactSmile..I mean abhay was being totally hyper when the doc said she is no more and the moment she wakes up and calls fr him he is unable to look at her fr long...he looks at her and immediatly looks awayWinkWink..how sweet is that...I LOVE 2days episode And I LOVE those two

Only one thing bothering me..the precap ..i mean the story is moving really fast Do u guys have any idea I mean r they trying to wrap up the show or something because then i will dieCryCry
Pls Pls someone find out...I feel Abhay will actually believe kul ...maybe CVs r doing this so that they can make those two fall in love with each other in a prope way..in that case I need not worry Nw these two can fight thakur together
I love the date wala sequence ..super cute
And Abhayjee better gt used to having a bath everyday afr a hard days work cause thats what Phulwa would prefer I thinkWinkWink
cant gt enough of todays episode..jst loved it
love the part when Phulwa says that she will wait for her pati...sigh...in a few days if Abhay doesnt make the first move phulwa might have to say that I am waitng fr my pati to do some patidharamBig smileBig smile  and even I like men making the first move someone as hot as Abhay better make the first move
And cant seem to hit the LIKE buttonCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top