India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 144)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Wow, wow, wow! I am have been rendered absolutely speechless by that PhAbulously fantastic episode! Seriously I have no words to describe just how happy these two made me today! I loved how the uncertainty was back in Abhay as soon as she woke up, and the first thing she does is look around for him, and then actually ask for him when she can't see him! He was the only one she wanted and needed to see and she didn't shy away from letting it be known...beautiful eye lock moments there! And then finally the conversation we've been waiting for, and it was everything I had expected: the perfect blend of humor and emotions, wonderfully done, and with ORP in the background, we really couldn't have asked for a better ending to the week! I can definitely live off the scenes from today till Monday! But for now, I have gone to PhAbgirl heaven, where all coherent thoughts have left me by their perfection!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

SPOILER ALERT!! 

Oh God! Overwhelmed with emotions right now. I just experienced so many different emotions in just 30 minutes that it is hard to explain!

CVs can't stop surprising us but I love it! :D

Firstly my predicted scene came true! So YAY! LOLLOL

Hats off for your brilliant predictive powers!Clap

Abhay saying 'tumhara Abhay.' Best! And the way he said it with so much pain and suffering. Killing. And he was so guilt ridden that if something had happened to her he would have actually died. Ouch

I seriously jumped when he said that, I was so hoping he'd mention it somewhere and truly agree with you, the amount of desperation and pain he carried...he really really was so heartbroken...Disapprove

ORP is back with a bang! Oh Yeah! Dancing

Yay!! Goodness how long have we had to wait to hear it again!!

Phulwa asking for Abhay right after waking up. The removing of hair from her face. Awesome!

Aww and dadijee's comment about it truly echoed my own, that the only words from their lips have been each other's names:)) Haha did you see the way she seemed to be glaring at him?Confused I guess it's rather natural though, the last thing she did tell him that he shouldn't cry now that his enemy is dying. I guess it's just part of her natural reaction towards him, though I'm sure overtime she'll be less hesitant towards him:)

The unsure feeling and awkwardness is still there, cool. I want them to take it slowly.

It's really something to watch isn't it, he can fight off the whole world, he can scream and promise his life to her unconscious self, and yet he's still hesitant in front of her. Sometimes it really looks as though he's confused as to how he should behave and more so how she'd react to it, so cute:)

Aaand...the best one Phulwa asking Abhay: 'aap kab se nahi nahae!' ROFL

I was actually laughing out loud when I heard it! Mannn! Here I was thinking like Abhay because his face was like another bomb is going to be thrown on him, that something serious is coming up and there she goes talking about body odor!! Hilarious!!ROFLROFL

LOLLL I was seriously gaping at the screen for a while, was that really the first thing she realised??ROFL But it's so cute!! The way they make each other laughLOL And what was even sweeter was that he was still tearing, now more in happiness and relief that he's still able to see her laugh - the sound of it is so precious to him:))

And then Abhay calling himself 'pati.' And Phulwas intezaar! Haaaye! Nazar na kage in cuties ko. Embarrassed

Absolutely! I think it was sweet, the simplicity of the way he acknowledged to her his acceptance of their relationship was really nicely done.
And his smile and nod when she called him her pati...really yaar I was smiling my face off by then:D

From deep guilt ridden Abhays repentance to the sweet acceptance of their relation...loved it! :D

This episode is truly a keeper, I loved the way they've stayed true to their characters - I'm truly looking forward to their interactions from now on:D

And I loved your post!!Big smile Really, yaar just agreeing with you the whole way!:)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
There is something wrong with the Like button i guess but its ok cause i'm Loving your posts! And we are all on the same page today. 

Truly the best way to end the week. At least the weekend will be spend in happy thoughts! :D 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Vita- I LOVED that date scene! Hahaha looking at the current state of Abhay that scene is soo coming! LOL

@Mard ko dard nahi hota- LOL!! I know thats not what he said but implies the same and that the first thing that came to my mind when he said that dialogue and i started laughing. LOLLOL
But yes like you said in that simple dialogue he accepted their relation and showed how much he cares for her that her pain makes him tear. 

I liked that how though they didnt say much yet seemed so at peace and happy cause they didnt need to say much...they both knew what the other one was feeling. 
And yeah like you said acceptance and apololgy were the two main things that he felt and made it known here. 

Precap- Yeah yaar, he is gonna thrash him more and so not gonna believe him! 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Maham- Heyy! Wasnt expecting to you at this time but good you are here. Approve
And agree with everything you said. Finally a few scenes of fun and peace. 

Cant wait for Monday now, want to see how AP go about their relation now. 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vita- I LOVED that date scene! Hahaha looking at the current state of Abhay that scene is soo coming! LOL
Thank you!Hug Well, 2 weeks till Valentines' Day, humari bhooke sherko kya karneke iraade hain?LOL On a more serious note, Phulwa's always been battling so much pain in her life and her 10 years as a dacoit definitely left her with a vapidness when it comes to emotions. I think Abhay's more likely to push their romance further, so yup, I hope we get to see something cute like that in the further.

@Mard ko dard nahi hota- LOL!! I know thats not what he said but implies the same and that the first thing that came to my mind when he said that dialogue and i started laughing. LOLLOL
Haha, quite true yaar, I think somewhere in the ads I heard that line and I started laughing tooLOL
But yes like you said in that simple dialogue he accepted their relation and showed how much he cares for her that her pain makes him tear. 
Speaking of tearing, how many bottles of glycerin did Ajay have to go through for the past 2 weeks?? Bechara's been crying himself silly, especially yesterday...my mum was commenting on how she's never seen an actor cry so much!:/ 
CVs, please inko aur mat rulayega - it's really quite heart-breaking to see him so sad!:(

I liked that how though they didnt say much yet seemed so at peace and happy cause they didnt need to say much...they both knew what the other one was feeling. 
And yeah like you said acceptance and apololgy were the two main things that he felt and made it known here. 

Precap- Yeah yaar, he is gonna thrash him more and so not gonna believe him! 
Sigh poor Kulbushan, one time here from Abhay and one time back home from ThakurLOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Wow, wow, wow! I am have been rendered absolutely speechless by that PhAbulously fantastic episode! Seriously I have no words to describe just how happy these two made me today! I loved how the uncertainty was back in Abhay as soon as she woke up, and the first thing she does is look around for him, and then actually ask for him when she can't see him! He was the only one she wanted and needed to see and she didn't shy away from letting it be known...beautiful eye lock moments there! And then finally the conversation we've been waiting for, and it was everything I had expected: the perfect blend of humor and emotions, wonderfully done, and with ORP in the background, we really couldn't have asked for a better ending to the week! I can definitely live off the scenes from today till Monday! But for now, I have gone to PhAbgirl heaven, where all coherent thoughts have left me by their perfection!

Oooh you stole the words from my mouth again!LOL
CVs really know how to do up their AP scenes well, it's stays so true to their characters and yet there's so much love in a wordless place...
As you said, I'm really glad they ended off on such a positive note today, it's great to see the entire horrific track finally ending on such a peaceful note!

And once again, beautiful acting by Ajay Sargun both!Clap

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Thank you!Hug Well, 2 weeks till Valentines' Day, humari bhooke sherko kya karneke iraade hain?LOL On a more serious note, Phulwa's always been battling so much pain in her life and her 10 years as a dacoit definitely left her with a vapidness when it comes to emotions. I think Abhay's more likely to push their romance further, so yup, I hope we get to see something cute like that in the further.
I hope so. I would really like Abhay to take the first step. He broke her heart and he needs to make up for it. And also I'm very old school when it comes to a few things like i believe a man should make the first move always lol. Not that i mind a girl getting what she wants but its just something that...well there is some charm when a man pursues you. LOL
I would love to see him doing something really special for her on V-day. ;)

Speaking of tearing, how many bottles of glycerin did Ajay have to go through for the past 2 weeks?? Bechara's been crying himself silly, especially yesterday...my mum was commenting on how she's never seen an actor cry so much!:/ 
CVs, please inko aur mat rulayega - it's really quite heart-breaking to see him so sad!:(
Honestly!! Poor guy. Usku dekh i always feel like crying, he does with such conviction that you cant help but be moved. Amazing! 

Sigh poor Kulbushan, one time here from Abhay and one time back home from ThakurLOL
He deserves it! After what he did i wouldnt mind if he rots in jail for like forever. :/

Edited by Ameres - 27 January 2012 at 10:57am

Go to top