India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 141)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I was trying to post the link of the interview I was talking abt...bt i am nt at all tech savy and ws unable to do itCryCry..so sorry
if u guys go to the dailymotion site and type dulhan bani phulwa u will gt this video
there is another one where ajay is praising her beauty and is sharmaoing himselfTongue  fr that type majbori ki naam shaadi...I know I should have jst posted the linkConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Sorry Its me againBig smileBig smile I like thegift idea..Abhay should really give something nice...well there is the non materialistic thing that he mst b dying to give her once he hws accepted her as his wifeWinkWinkWink..I mean we also want that
But other than this he can again call the jewellery man(the one who talks a lot) and can order something nice for phulwaSmile  maybe he gts her a necklace and while gifting it he can say as in titanic...I want to see u wearing this...wearing only thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Heyyy oooh nice to see y'all still here!:D
Usually at this time itni sunsan hoti hain I usually end up talking to myself:/

Maham: Ehh a banner! That'd be nice! And yay reading your posts again - nodding all over againLOL 
So true, his apology will definitely pave way for love to blossom:)
@Shelter scene - Haye haye, that scene will remain a benchmark for every other romanticsi PhAbtastic scenes we get!
@OS - Sighh I'm currently quite blank for the moment but I hope Anu can delight us with something:D And why don't you write something too!:DD

Mimi: Ohh when was this video? Haven't watched it yet though I'll definitely go see what he has to say - Ajay's so adorably shy in real lifeEmbarrassed
He should really give her a nice gift now, a toy gun was probably the absolutely clueless patijee but now some jewellery would definitely be pyaare patimohodey

@Titanic scene: Oooh nice one!!:D Wow, imagine the setting, it's all dark, only one candle in the middle of the room, the wind's blowing and the whits curtains are flowing...
Abhay opens the box and gifts her the necklace...he helps her put it on and whispers in her ear "I want to see you in this...only this"

Oooh you got my phan-girl mind spinning again!LOL

Anu: Awesome! I see the new thread's up already!:D Thanksies!Hug
LOL I went off to watch Bunty Aur Babli and came back to find the AT having progressed 2 pages forward, naise! At this rate we'll probably khatam it by tonight and onto our nayi home for next week!:D
And I'm so happy it'll coincide so perfectly with Phulwa getting a new lease of life na?

Waise I was thinking, that CVs should change the Phulwa, (what do you call the video they show at the start of every episode and after the breaks? I can't rmbr!) from showing Abhay and Phulwa on opposite sides to something sweeter from next week, like them hugging or something:) As of tomorrow officially their relationship status would have changed so that should too na?:)
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

ROLF!! Yes he does! 
And that reminded of the line from the song again! :P 

Haaye! gehre paani ki machhli hoon Raja
Ghaat Ghaat dariya mein ghoomi hoon main (Referring to her Dacoit acts. =P)
Teri nazro ki leharo'n se haar ke aaj doobi hoon main (Fact she loses herself in his eyes!)

I know pretty lame but i cant help listening to it and now making references to AP!! ROFL

LOLLL was that song made for them or what??
The lines are so perfectly matched yaar - Phulwa might as well be singing it to Abhay!LOL OMG the night when he decides to show off his patidharm they should have the RJ blare the song through the radio - we'll get the green light for whatever happens next!ROFL

Aww. Sweet idea. Yes some sweet and actual gift not like the last time! LOL
Aab jab confused clueless patijee ne usko apnahiliya, I'm guessing he'll be dying to shower her with pretty jewellery from head to toe:D

EXACTLY!! Aur ab tu bed bhi toot raha hai! ROFL

Bed ki bhi kya galati, ek bar is kamre ek bar us kamre mein. Ek bar Abhay ke liye ek bar Phulwa ke liye - aab dono ki maaza lene ka to iski taqat bhi nahin hainROFLROFL

Good idea. Sachi better be prepared before hand rather than facing a bhooka shair unprepared! ROFLROFL
Absolutely!!ROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Maham-  Oh you are embarrassing me now. I know i'm quite an amateur when it comes to writing but its more like a hobby so...
But thank you for your kind words. Means alot. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Time- I understand, ek tu time difference and then studies and other things keep us all busy. And oh yes, hoping the epi tonight is great so we can discuss about it over the weekend! :D 

@OS- Lol patanahi...But hey! Werent you supposed to be writing for us huh? Would love to read something from you. :))

Mimi- Yeah I saw those videos. Was really cute!! I miss those segments. Now a days so less segments or articles are coming. :((

@Titanic- OMG!! BlushingBlushing
Eeeshhh! Giggle and blush is all i can manage right now! LOLLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Vita- 
@AT- I need your help there. Ouch

@Montage- (I guess its called that) Yes its about time they change it. A sweet one like you said would be good. Or even the one they have put on colors website is good. But even there they are like standing with back to each other. Hm. A sweet smiling one would be more appropriate as a hint to future and their changing relation. Yes you are very right! Approve

Edit- 
@Song- ROFL!! haina? And oh RJ playing song while AP in shelter! Brilliant idea! Thumbs UpROFL
Cant wait to see that! LOL

Edited by Ameres - 27 January 2012 at 4:30am
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vita- 
@AT- I need your help there. Ouch
Kaisi tarah ki madat jiji - aap boliye, hum hazir hain:)

@Montage- (I guess its called that) Yes its about time they change it. A sweet one like you said would be good. Or even the one they have put on colors website is good. But even there they are like standing with back to each other. Hm. A sweet smiling one would be more appropriate as a hint to future and their changing relation. Yes you are very right! Approve
Exactly! I'd like one where either Abhay's standing in front and Phulwa goes to hug him from the back and he looks at her happily or the other way around's fine too:)
Waise, it'd be interesting if they put Thakur at the back too, but seriously I'd rather not have that monkey anywhere around these two:/
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
^^ Check pm! 
Also i will be making the following sections in the AT:
Important Videos of AP
Interviews/Segments
Fan Section

Any more ideas or suggestions on how to make it better? :D

@Montage- YES! Would love that! 

And NO Thakur please. Its about Phulwa and now Abhay too. Thakur has no place there. :|

Go to top