Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 140)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

ROFL Ohhh that reminds me how remember in the kitchen scene Abhay commented that duniya ki samn ekdam sherni bankar jahti ho aur mere samne kuchbhi nahin...He knows!!ROFL
ROLF!! Yes he does! 
And that reminded of the line from the song again! :P 

Haaye! gehre paani ki machhli hoon Raja
Ghaat Ghaat dariya mein ghoomi hoon main (Referring to her Dacoit acts. =P)
Teri nazro ki leharo'n se haar ke aaj doobi hoon main (Fact she loses herself in his eyes!)

I know pretty lame but i cant help listening to it and now making references to AP!! ROFL
Aww bechare Abhayjee, ekele khana paregaROFLROFL
Waise on another note, he hasn't given her a taufa or anything for cooking for him right? I mean they usually do such things right? So next time she cooks for him, he should get her some really nice present...:D
Aww. Sweet idea. Yes some sweet and actual gift not like the last time! LOL

Ohh yess - jab hamare man of steel decides to show off his steelgiri tab toh straw se bana shelter kuch bhi nahinROFLROFLROFL
EXACTLY!! Aur ab tu bed bhi toot raha hai! ROFL

Actually I'd prefer to know taki jab everything seems to be going out of control tab bhagneka raasta dhund sakti hoon!ROFL
Good idea. Sachi better be prepared before hand rather than facing a bhooka shair unprepared! ROFLROFL

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

@ niza u can call me mimiSmile..I rewatched the episode again ...I am loosing count how many times I am watching itTongue..every time u notice something new...like when Thakurain asked himabout her khoon bhari maang...he very very slowly nods his head aith a faint smileWink as if he was a bit  embarrased to accept the factSmileSmile   super sweet

Haha join the club! I have watched all of this week's episodes, except for maybe Monday's so many times that I've lost count as well! Everything has just been so heartbreakingly good that you can't help but want to watch and analyze everything again and again!
And that scene today was absolutely precious, seriously the relief and happiness on Abhay's face when he came in the room and saw the Thukrayn taking care of Phulwa! The way he went and sat beside her on the floor and said that saas bhi to maa hi hoti hai my heart melted! Such a beautiful scene. This is exactly what he was wishing for, and since he hasn't seen the changes in the interaction between Phulwa and his mom as of late this was such a pleasant surprise for him in a night that was filled with one nightmarish scenario after another!

Of course like you said, the best part was the connection she made between Abhay's injury and the blood that was on Phulwa's forehead...seriously the smile on her face when he confirmed it, and the shy look he gave her, gahhh he is so cute! Saying all that stuff in the jungle while they were alone, but full on admitting it, first to badi thukrayn and gauri (about how he has accepted her) and then to his mom, about the blood in her maang, poor guy just got shy, all this feeling of love is new to him, at least where Phulwa is concerned!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Yea!! Abhay could've brushed it off as simply an acting phase but for Phulwa it was her truth and reality...they won't be able to move on if he doesn't remember and confront his action. Yup, he saw her greatest goodness during that time too, both towards him and others.
Yuppp if they show he really did feel for her, it'll be a total win-win situation for both of them...and I hope ki age mein aisa hi ho:)
Agree, i hope too because that would make Phulwa accepting more easy and it would add a nice touch like her first love was true. 
Ah! I'm such a hopeless romantic at time. LOL

Btw all, I asked to slow down the pace not to not post at all! lol. Khair, I have made the reserved in new AT, so once we complete 150 pages here we will move to the new AT! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Maham- 
@Shelter- LOL! You know our love for it so yeah we cant live without discussing it once in a while. LOL
And agree we so badly need some light fun moments between AP because the last week has been too depressing for the characters as well as us. We both need a break. 

@Apology- agree again. After all the repenting and regretting his acts soon he will be apologizing to her upfront. Like you i'm also glad that its going that way. They both need to forgive and forget the past and move on before beginning any new relation. 

@Abhay- He always leaves me dumbstruck with his amazing performance! 
And his relation with Thakurian is beautifully portrayed like you guys said. :)

Allbut1

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yea!! Abhay could've brushed it off as simply an acting phase but for Phulwa it was her truth and reality...they won't be able to move on if he doesn't remember and confront his action. Yup, he saw her greatest goodness during that time too, both towards him and others.
Yuppp if they show he really did feel for her, it'll be a total win-win situation for both of them...and I hope ki age mein aisa hi ho:)
Agree, i hope too because that would make Phulwa accepting more easy and it would add a nice touch like her first love was true. 
Ah! I'm such a hopeless romantic at time. LOL

Btw all, I asked to slow down the pace not to not post at all! lol. Khair, I have made the reserved in new AT, so once we complete 150 pages here we will move to the new AT! :D

We're still here, Anu, no worries! And I am sure this AT will be finished once we're through with our discussion for today's episode, which I am hoping will be a dhamakedaar one, in a good way, not the super emotional kind, cause we've had enough of those to last us a lifetime!

As for Shatru days, those flashbacks are some my absolute favorites, especially when they come from Abhay's end, because they continue to reinforce the idea that somewhere along the way acting became reality even though he wasn't willing to admit it at that time. He saw Phulwa is her natural essence during those days, there was no deception or facade for her side, her goodness was apparent in everything that she did, but he was so blinded by his mission that at that time he overlooked all of them, but they stayed with him. He might have dismissed them at that point, but he never forgot about them, and then the more time he spent with her as his wife, with them being together in a real situation, all those previous memories that he had repressed for so long started coming back to him. And once he allowed himself to open his mind towards her, realizing the goodness in her wasn't a hard task, because all the proof was already there, all he needed to do was accept it!
And now that he has completely realized her mistake and accepted that he was indeed wrong where she was concerned, he actually has a path he can more forward on. Having Phulwa trust him with her heart isn't going to be easy, but now that all his misgivings have been erased, and he knows where he stands in his relationship with her, things should get much, much better from this point on!

Oh, and btw I was thinking about making an AT banner for our next thread. You guys have posted some nice PhAb pictures in this thread, so maybe I'll make one over the weekend! :)

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
^^ You always make so much sense in your posts that I cant help but say agree agree and agree! hehe. 

@Banner- YAYYY! Can hardly wait! :D
You can check out the Picture Gallery there you will find all the pics. We were just copy pasting it from there. LOL
So looking forward to it! Thanks hon! :))

Allbut1

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Aww thanks Anu! And I can say the same about you, you really do have a way with your words, especially when you're discussing PhAb! Your portray all the feelings and emotions so beautifully, that sometimes I have to read your posts multiple times just because I want to truly envision what you're saying!
I was reading some of your posts you and Vita wrote about today's episode, and you guys were as usual spot one! I would have replied, but Tuesday and Thursdays are extremely long and busy days for me, so I only get an hour or so right about this time (midnight here) where I can be a little active here, and so I decided to answer all the other topics that were going on here!
But tomorrow starts the weekend, and I am really hoping we get enough today to keep us talking and predicting till Monday. And, and, and hopefully we get an OS from the two of you...such a blatant hint, but what can I say, I can never get enough when it comes to PhAb Wink

Edited by Allbut1 - 27 January 2012 at 2:03am
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Wow always love to come back after a while and find such lovely postsSmileSmile
wow bhukha sher breaking bed shelter whatever ..i jst want the sceneSmile
bt once phulwa recovres he will probanly go back to his I-dont-know-where-to look-when-u-r-around Smile
i mean nw adays i really dont like weekends cause thats without our PhabWink  so pls give us a nice .precap.phulwa nice and awake and Abhay at her sideSmile...then slowly over one or two weeks Abhay can transform himself from bechara pati to our bhookha sher (So bhookha sher has replaced abhay in patidharam mode)Tongue
i was watching one of ther old interviews which ws taken while their marraige promo was being shot and Ajay said tht since they were getting married then ..patnidharam to nibhanai parega!!!!Big smileBig smile and sargun was like ..he still doesnt know whom he is marringTongue
this post really has no connection i am talking of all sorts of diff things

tiny15

Go to top