[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 120

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vita93

🀣🀣Oi hoi, aap to hamare aage bhi nikal gaye! Aur bhudape mein bhi, sirf ladai! 
"Abhay, aap to koi kaam ki nahin hain, bola tha heater on karne keliye woh bhi bhool gaye!"
"Tumhare in faltu baton se bach gayi - iss hearing aid ki volume ekdam zero kar deti hoon!"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Par really yaar, itna saab kuch ki baad I really hope ki yeh dono ek saat bohot lambee jeevan bitaye:D

ROFLL! Awesome!! πŸ€£
Please write a funny OS on AP! This old age one wala idea and your dialogues are so funny! I want to read more! Please write one! Pleaseee! :D

Yes, amen to that! :D
Originally posted by Ameres

And finally the first PhAb AT comes to an end. Sigh...

It has been one fabulous journey and credit goes to my dear friend Vita. Thank you for sticking around, for bearing my craziness and joining in it too. lol. Would always remember this place, our crazy late night talks, silly dreams and predictions. And i hope they continue in the coming ATs too. :))
Also all the other members like Maham and Mimi and others too who joined us in our crazy journey and helped us reach here. 
Thank you everyone for all the crazy memories! :)

And with this i will end my speech. Thank you for reading! πŸ˜†

-tears- πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow that was truly a tear-jerker...
I still remember the first day I came here after being so riled up by the show, and starting off with this thread barely a day or two later. It was truly a great blessing to have found someone as equally mad about these two as I was, from their insults to their cutesy moments, there's always been something to talk about and rant over. Regardless of whether they made us cry or laugh, I always watched online in advance just so I could run here and go along with all the convos, discussions and every other funny thing we thought.

Thanks for being the first friend I made here, it's been a great journey through (I sound like I'm gonna leave but I guess it's the past 2 episodes making me emotionalπŸ˜†), all those sleepless nights spent here:) Thanks for being my inspiration to make all those posts and OSes, it's always been a joy reading them.

To everybody else, it's been a fantastic time here, when we all ekatthe and start off on our train speed ki rambles over the most PhAbtastic couple around:D

Alrighty then, I'll hop along to our new destination with the hope that the coming week will bring us much more to talk about and many more sleepless nights to fill:D
do start a new thread for phab.you will have lot of members joining.
Originally posted by ann29

do start a new thread for phab.you will have lot of members joining.

Already started. Heres the link. New thread: 

This thread is finished. Topic Closed.