[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ameres

Yellow! Koi hai? πŸ€”

Main hoon na! 

Haha on a random note, it's nice to see that people still remember she's a dacoit (like when they returned from the party and buaji commented on how phulwa's so used to the dark).
Because after the party, I was convinced people had completely forgotten who she was. Especially the police commissioner guyπŸ€”
@50lakh donation- True. One of the good epis. Loved Thakurs expression and for a change Abhay smiled and didnt insult Phulwa but talked civilly with her. Writer must be happy very that day so he gave us a good epi. 

@Phulwa- True. The dacoit look is gone and so is her dacoitpan. I mean her whole persona seems to have changed. I understand that they are trying to show her that now she is the bahu so she is trying to act accordingly but a 'dacoit bahu' wasnt that the whole concept? A little bit of dacoitness should have been preserved in her character. 

@Phulwaji- Haha. Im already blushing and smiling reading it jab hoga tu pata nahi mera kya hoga! πŸ˜†
When he says meri patni though he says it mostly when angry but still it sounds good. At least he acknowledges the fact that they are married. 
If he says 'meri Phulwa'...Ohhh! That would be awesome. 
I can already imagine it. πŸ˜

Though 'jee' would sound too formal and wouldnt go with Abhay's personality but for PhAb chale ga. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by vita93

Main hoon na! 

Haha on a random note, it's nice to see that people still remember she's a dacoit (like when they returned from the party and buaji commented on how phulwa's so used to the dark).
Because after the party, I was convinced people had completely forgotten who she was. Especially the police commissioner guyπŸ€”

@bold- πŸ€£
Oh God! That commissioner uncle was too much! I still dont understand why were they so hell bent on making Abhay feed Phulwa the cake? The way he kept going on how wonderful Phulwa is like he had known for her ages! *rolls eyes* 
And not only him others too seemed to be in awe of Phulwa. Khair usi bahane we got a few good scenes. Esp the 'bit my finger' wala. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It seemed like Abhay has been changing since the 50lakh donation day. I mean yes, there was the whole annoying party in between where he went completely out of character, but otherwise he was nicer in general. And with this stupid Rahul in the way, isko to hero banneki sivai or kuch nahin chalega! (Now the danda throw is stuck in my head. Very nice throw Abhay!)

Regarding Phulwa, I remembered when she announced her wedding in front of the court, some journalist was asking her how she would cope with being a Thakurayn. Somehow it's almost as though during her dream session with her dead parents, they taught her all the riti-rewaz of being a ThakuraynπŸ€” Either that or the bade thakurayn has been giving her special lessons. Because no way a girl who never wore anything but a salwar kameez, can suddenly wear fantastic looking designer sarees every day with fancy jewellery.

Ohoh which reminds me, why on earth was she crying about not being able to pay for Gauri's jamanat?? Girl you were loaded with jewellery from head to toe!

Do you think Abhay might return to Shatru's character and personality after the Thakur reveal and love-shove things? As in, will PhAb be as cute as before? Or will both be too broken to do anything about it?😭
Originally posted by Ameres

@bold- πŸ€£
Oh God! That commissioner uncle was too much! I still dont understand why were they so hell bent on making Abhay feed Phulwa the cake? The way he kept going on how wonderful Phulwa is like he had known for her ages! *rolls eyes* 
And not only him others too seemed to be in awe of Phulwa. Khair usi bahane we got a few good scenes. Esp the 'bit my finger' wala. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know right! Did Phulwa seriously come by early to help with the party?? And what on earth was the woman saying about her two kids and learning how to take care of kids from her?? (In my mind I imagined her scaring them with a gun or something - that's my only plausible explanation).
Well I guess somebody had to force him to feed herπŸ˜† And LOL did you remember hearing the random chant of "Phulwa" when abhay was talking about the most important person in his life? They sounded like school kids teasing the couple who didn't want to own up about liking each other HAHA.

Oooh the finger-biting bit was epic. Phulwa's face showed she clearly enjoyed it. Not so much as the "haha tumhare ungli par chot lagayi" as much as "his finger tastes nice"...☺️
Yup i guess slowly Abhay's anger towards Phulwa is dying. 
Hopefully soon doubts will begin to cloud his mind and he himself will try to learn the truth. 

Cant say anything about Phulwa learning all the traditions so soon. Its weird i know. And about Phulwa helping Gauri...maybe thats the thing, her jewelry is fake! That would be a good explanation of where she is getting all this from since she doesnt have much money to afford this lavish life style. Sarees ka tu pata nahi but jewelry probably fake. :P 

I dont think Abhay will return to Shatru...or will he? 
I mean Abhay is soo different from Shatru. Even when he was with Aarti whom he apparently loved he was still this angry young man. His personality is that of a akdu kind of guy. And i love it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Broken? Hope not. Yes Abhay for sure will be initially but hey thats where Phulwa will enter! She will give him the support needed to overcome the pain. Hopefully they will come close as a result. πŸ˜³
@Ameres - HAVE YOU SEEN THIS NEW PHAB PROMO???
Phulwa in Abhay's arms - Stop giving me heart attacks already cvs! Here I was hoping for some small time action by new year's and you're already throwing me such PhAbulous zhatkas!
Originally posted by vita93

I know right! Did Phulwa seriously come by early to help with the party?? And what on earth was the woman saying about her two kids and learning how to take care of kids from her?? (In my mind I imagined her scaring them with a gun or something - that's my only plausible explanation). (🀣)
Well I guess somebody had to force him to feed herπŸ˜† And LOL did you remember hearing the random chant of "Phulwa" when abhay was talking about the most important person in his life? They sounded like school kids teasing the couple who didn't want to own up about liking each other HAHA.
ROFL!! Yeah it sounded funny and awkward! I mean if someone in real life does this it will be so embarrassing. No wonder PhAb looked like ready to run away. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oooh the finger-biting bit was epic. Phulwa's face showed she clearly enjoyed it. Not so much as the "haha tumhare ungli par chot lagayi" as much as "his finger tastes nice"...☺️
 πŸ€£Omg! I never thought like that but yes her expressions were very naughty! Hahahaha.  

@Promo- No i havent. Im waiting for it. I hope sach mein ho and its not some prank. :P 

But if its true then... AAahhh! It would be PhAbulous!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
@Promo - Knowing cvs, the promos ALWAYS lie. Sometimes scary promos, like the rape scene and the acid scene, turn out only to be a threat and at other times nice scenes, like the love confession (we all knew who it was for except for phulwa apparently) turn out to be miserably illusional.

Sigh. But regardless, the existence of such a scene is enough!
I need to see it sooon!!!

Good night, and I'll be back again tomorrow!:D
OMG! OMG! OMG! 

Just saw it! 

Its like raining and Phulwa falls in Abhays arm. they look at each other and then he picks her up. 
Bua jee sees this and says Abhay and Phulwa coming close. 

OMGGG! Abhay in white shirt!! AAAHHH! *faints*

*calms down* Yes ok im sooo excited. *screams* 

Seriously yaar kuch aur mang leti. πŸ˜†
Abhay in white! πŸ˜

Vita- Goodnight and sweet dreams. Catch ya tomorrow! 
Now i will be having sleepless night. Sigh! What promo! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah promos can be misleading. But i hope this one comes true as it is! Oooh! Just watching Abhay pick Phulwa in his arms and in white shirt...Ufff enough to drive me crazy! πŸ˜³
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago