India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 138)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Oh yayyy! We are already on 137 page. And by the looks of it i'm guessing the rest of the 12 pages will be dedicated to our shelter and what-may-happen-or-not talks! ROFL
That shouldnt be much of a problem and then we will be finishing this AT in one day for sure! LOL!

EDIT- We are on 138 already! Woohoo! ROFL

Edited by Ameres - 26 January 2012 at 2:45pm

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niza_Khanie

ahahaha, u spammers LOL

but yeah, its about time this At finished and we get a second AT, maybe i should go and make the other AT, and u lot can keep spamming this one LOL

Lol we arent officially spammers! Honestly i dont remember ever having finish an AT with talks related to the couples only. lol. Its actually an accomplishment for us! LOL

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by Niza_Khanie

ahahaha, u spammers LOL

but yeah, its about time this At finished and we get a second AT, maybe i should go and make the other AT, and u lot can keep spamming this one LOL

Lol we arent officially spammers! Honestly i dont remember ever having finish an AT with talks related to the couples only. lol. Its actually an accomplishment for us! LOL

LOL hahaha LOL

hey how come the forum is still so quiet Ouch i mean  the storyline is soo interesting at the moment, i would have thought more people now?????? Confused
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Niza- Its better now remember what it was like when we joined? 

Ab tu phir bhi there are topics and people actually commenting etc. But yes still very less activity as compared to other forums. Dont know...even the members who are here come very less. 
I guess everybody is busy mostly...
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
oh o I do want to see my bhuka sher AbhaySmileSmile..lt Phulwa resist him a bit in the begining so tht he can come into his patidharam modeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
And yes Iove the idea of shelter falling downWinkWink..and if they r in their house ...well they can break the bedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...then obviously in the morning they have to have a good story ready as to how the bed brokeSmile...let me say Abhay can say there was an earthquake which ws only felt in their roomBig smileBig smile
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Niza- Its better now remember what it was like when we joined? 

Ab tu phir bhi there are topics and people actually commenting etc. But yes still very less activity as compared to other forums. Dont know...even the members who are here come very less. 
I guess everybody is busy mostly...

true Anu, it was like a desert back then LOL and i think anu u and vita are the most regular members i know LOL nd know there are some more people here, so that's kool Big smile but i hope more people will join, and also, we might gt some more creations!
p.s.what happened to the new banner?? wsnt everyone thinking of making a new banner?
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

And yes Iove the idea of shelter falling downWinkWink..and if they r in their house ...well they can break the bedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...then obviously in the morning they have to have a good story ready as to how the bed brokeSmile...let me say Abhay can say there was an earthquake which ws only felt in their roomBig smileBig smile

mimi, is that ur name??

now ur putting ideas into our heads LOL  how are we gonna sleep with such thoughts haunting us eh? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Go to top