India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 137)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Mimi: They don't usually have much around but they're usually quite cute to watch:) I guess if you look at previous posts, someone would've probably put a link?
@Ajay: Absolutely agree! And yess! You brought up such an impt point - the way he went from "tum" to "tu"! It's almost as though he was hoping if not loving Abhay then harsh Abhay might just jolt her back to reality...he tried so hard to put on the angry act but it fell through...:(
Amazing acting, seriously! Very convincing!:D I hope though, that after making him cry continuously for so many episodes, we might just be able to see a smile back on his face tomorrow:)

@Shelter scene: Hehe...thinking along similar lines I see!LOL True! Give her a week, maybe two, then send these 2 off on some bahana to go somewhere door, bohot door...LOL

@Love and confessions: It's just my personal opinion, it's not that he doesn't mean what he's saying but it's the circumstance that's forcing him to say it to her. Under normal circumstances, if she were back home from the hospital, he wouldn't be saying all of it to her. Most of all the guilt about not being able to say sorry and having to see her die before being able to repent - he can't let her go till he apologises.

I guess all I'm saying is that this scene has shown the potential of the depths of his love, but he hasn't completely fallen in love yet. I guess as time goes, and he's firmer in his believe that she's truly right, he'll naturally start loving her back with the same intensity she loves him with:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Pics - Sigh, anyways, in dono din ka pics...is mainly of him crying and that's already bad enough to see on the show, seeing it in a still frame...:/
Talking about carrying, i love how well she fits into his arms like they are tailored made for her. His arms are like her new abode. Day Dreaming
@LOL just drank milk - it was so nice!LOL Really yaar, gives you some sense of sukoon...which shouldn't exactly be the intended effect...?ROFL
Okok darn it, I won't say anymore on thisLOL
OMGGG!! ROFLROFLROFL
I'm just laughing and reading the comment and laughing again! No comments! ROFL

Hmmm...let's see. We've covered the sleeping-holding hand bit, and possibly some nightmare. 
How about feeding each other?:) When she's slightly better and she can sit up and all, he comes in all excited with a tray of food for her and totally goes really excited over kaise hato se khilayegi, and she stops him with a smile, takes a piece and feeds him instead, telling him how she knows he's been fretting over her this whole time so he should be taken care of instead. And he ends off with a sweet remark over how as her husband, he's vowed to take care of her for life and he'll always do that:)
Awwwieee!! Adorableee! :D:D
I have said it before and i say it again I want no, we NEED these scenes! Such scenes will develop the base of their relationship. Repentance and guilt, care and concern aint enough they need to show these two having these small talks. 

Or or he could help with her patti wagera, she's probably got to have quite a few here and there I'm guessing. And haha end up tying it on her wrong hand/arm! And she tries to stop him but he refuses to listen and when he's done he's gonna leave and she calls out his name, raises both her hands and his face goes boomLOL "Dil se soch rahen the ya dimaag se?"Day Dreaming
AWWW! The reversal! Sweeet! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'd really love to see some night-time scenes. Depending on her state obviously, but yeah she's gotta take advantage of the fact that she's hurt - itni pyaar se patijee unki dekhbhal karenge!LOL
Oh yeah! Ab ek room mein hone ka koi tu faida ho! Wink
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Err...I didnt like her dance moves that much actually. But yeah i'm loving this song and its on my current fav list! :D 
I don't think her expressions do much justice but I thought she put some effort into dancing this time. Otherwise uski hindi ki haal...:/
Love the song it's so jhakaas!LOL

ROLF!! Abhay ne tu bhooke goons ke saath khela tu shair kya cheez hai!? ROFL
Ufff! Showing of his patidharam mode on bhooke pait? Not good i tell you! :P

Ohh! Now i get it! Silly me. lol. You were saying it Phulwa reference like Phulwa would have to deal with bhoka Abhay who if comes in Patidharm mode will be like a shair? 
Ohho! Good point jee! Big smileLOL
LOLLL what were you thinking of then?LOL
Yessjee - imagine Abhay, without food, getting annoyed - haye haye, dacoit rani bachke rehna! ROFL

ROFLLL! Waise bhooke shair ko chup karane ke liye dodh nahi kaam aye ga? Maybe not, it will only increase its bhook further!! ROFL
Kaisi tarah ki bhook are we talking about now...?ROFL

OMG!! ROFLROFL
Bechari Phulwa!! My sympathies with her! Oh gosh! Abhay trying his patidharm act would have resulted into some disaster at that point! I shouldnt even go there! ROFLROFL
I guess aise mein shelter would have fallen down! ROFLROFL
@Bold - Stern Smile o.0 Fallen down?!?!? What on earth is Abhay thinking of??? 
Haye haye, if attempted rape scene was simply to scare her then...asli mein toh...Geek
Aaah! Jaldi jaldi thik ho jao beta, warna patijee ki dimaag kya chalti hain, kya pataROFLROFL
LOLL she should think twice before putting on a dakayt rani show - warna consequences ka koi pata nahin!ROFLROFL

mimi_s

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Talking about carrying, i love how well she fits into his arms like they are tailored made for her. His arms are like her new abode. Day Dreaming
ROFLSorry sorry for my reaction, it's just that my mind immediately got reminded of hospital scene when he could barely carry herLOL But definitely, he seems to have improved on that front...sigh the way he ran with her in his arms...he should seriously just keep them wrapped around her foreverDay Dreaming

OMGGG!! ROFLROFLROFL
I'm just laughing and reading the comment and laughing again! No comments! ROFL

Awwwieee!! Adorableee! :D:D
I have said it before and i say it again I want no, we NEED these scenes! Such scenes will develop the base of their relationship. Repentance and guilt, care and concern aint enough they need to show these two having these small talks. 
Exactly! If one night-drive could prove so much to him, imagine choti choti things on a daily basis would definitely bring it forward at a very agreeable paceThumbs Up

AWWW! The reversal! Sweeet! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hain na?? Since it's slowly going into reversal mode, what with him saving her life as well falling in love with her, why not some of their purani scenes bhi we see from his POV?:) And most of all, it'll make him realise why she even fell in love with him in the first place...and possibly make him love her even more:)

Oh yeah! Ab ek room mein hone ka koi tu faida ho! Wink
Absolutely!LOL

Khair, gotta go now, it's really REALLY late and I'm so sleepy!Sleepy
Have fun with your convos guys, see you tomorrow!:)

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

LOLLL what were you thinking of then?LOL
Yessjee - imagine Abhay, without food, getting annoyed - haye haye, dacoit rani bachke rehna! ROFL
I thought you were saying that Abhay has to deal with bhooke shair but now i get it. LOL
Oh god! Yeah Phulwa be careful, hungry lion on the lose! ROFL

Kaisi tarah ki bhook are we talking about now...?ROFL
Ohho! I was gonna say that but then i though nahi thoda zaida ho jaye ga bache phir na bigad jaien! ROFLROFL
But now that you mentioned it well lets just say the kind Phulwa wouldnt want any soon! ROFLROFLROFL

@Bold - Stern Smile o.0 Fallen down?!?!? What on earth is Abhay thinking of??? 
Or more like what was i thinking!ROFL
I meant it like the impact of his patidharm would be such that even shelter wouldnt be able to handle it. Like his emotions move us, so will his other kind of emotions move shelter!! ROFLROFL
Haye haye, if attempted rape scene was simply to scare her then...asli mein toh...Geek
Aaah! Jaldi jaldi thik ho jao beta, warna patijee ki dimaag kya chalti hain, kya pataROFLROFL
LOLL she should think twice before putting on a dakayt rani show - warna consequences ka koi pata nahin!ROFLROFL
But she wouldnt resist now would she? ErmmLOL 
Oh yeah better be careful when trying to do the dacoit act warna pata nahi kab bhoka shair aka Patidharm jaag jaye!! ROFLROFL
and seriously God knows us time unke mind mein kya chal raha hota hai...If i were her i wouldnt even want to know! ROFLROFL

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

ROFLSorry sorry for my reaction, it's just that my mind immediately got reminded of hospital scene when he could barely carry herLOL But definitely, he seems to have improved on that front...sigh the way he ran with her in his arms...he should seriously just keep them wrapped around her foreverDay Dreaming
LOL! Yes that was like...ahh pretty difficult for him. LOL
But yes he has improved alot no? Esp in the yesterdays epi the way he carried up all the way up on the stairs. sigh...Embarrassed

Hain na?? Since it's slowly going into reversal mode, what with him saving her life as well falling in love with her, why not some of their purani scenes bhi we see from his POV?:) And most of all, it'll make him realise why she even fell in love with him in the first place...and possibly make him love her even more:)
Aww nice thought! Thumbs Up 
Yes, they need to remember the Shatru days more so it will be like he did feel for her then and also make it clear to him that indeed she always has been this good. :)

Khair, gotta go now, it's really REALLY late and I'm so sleepy!Sleepy
Have fun with your convos guys, see you tomorrow!:)
Haha same here. Really i dont remember making so many rofl in one post. LOLLOL
But i meant those and had a fantastical time talking to you!! :D:D

Chalo goodnight sweet dreams, catch ya tomorrow! :D

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ahahaha, u spammers LOL

but yeah, its about time this At finished and we get a second AT, maybe i should go and make the other AT, and u lot can keep spamming this one LOL
Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hey by the way guys, could someone make a Siggy/banner for a AT?????

Go to top