Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 132)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Omg! Mahaaam! 
your last post had me in splits! ROFL
Dont worry i'll be replying to all because its fun and pages bhi tu increase karne hai na! :P 

Aww you are not feeling well? Take care and get well soon because i want to read a lengthy post from you about yesterdays epi! ;) 
And truly this time difference just sucks big time! Stern Smile

Vita- ROFL!! Gosh! seriously the way we carry on two three conversations at the same time! LOL
Will reply to you also baad mein. :P

Khair, i gotta go now. Have to get ready and leave in less than an hour. And they expect me to look good? How will I do that!? 
Anyways, later! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@ Anu r rite Ajay was actually blushing when he spoke abt Abhay falling fr Phulwa slowlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so cute is thatWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Maham: Take care take care! It's really awesome to read your long posts, it's usually just nodding away to all that you're saying coz it's so true! 

LOLLL at the convos! Sigh I guess mainly I got really annoyed after yesterday's precap plus the whole "she's gonna die affair" so there were a few pages on ranting. 

I understand your annoyance over the whole time zone thing, even for me it's pretty difficult coz they show it here at 1am and I'm 3h ahead so I never get to bed before...4?Stern Smile Sigh...

And then we all got sad so we decided to return to our doodh againLOL - and this time with garam doodh!ROFL
LOL I think I'll die laughing if let's say one day Abhay returns home from work really tired at night and Phulwa passes him a glass of milk saying "Aap yeh doodh peelijiye, saab thakan door ho jayegi"Wink
I want to see Abhay's face!!ROFL

@Patidharm: LOLLL I don't really remember which one of us coined the term after Abhay's rant during the attempted rape track but it's been used to mean so many "fantastic" things after thatROFL
Joking joking, but really yaar, it was a little surprising when he used it out of context again! Haha, to us it'll always mean humari sadu ACP sahab!

@Off-screen: they're really cute together! I think he's dating someone though he hasn't said who yet. But yeaa I love watching their off-screen interviews, he's such a shy boy and she's always teasing himLOL and he's always so amused by her LOL. Especially the time when they were being asked about their hobbies and stuff and he was like, I like to sleep and she went on rambling about how she likes to paint walls and tinker with arts and crafts stuff. LOL

Vita: Maham was right about the bipolarliness of the convos, it's like on one hand we're ranting over her dying ceremony and the other one we're happily chirping over doodhLOL
It's really talent man, to keep changing your mental state so many times,  so thumbs up to you!Thumbs UpROFL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Ohohohoh I just remembered something, when Thakur had stopped Abhay outside the room, he angrily stated that anybody who tries to hurt "humari Phulwa" will not be spared!

@Anu - Anujee! So he finally said it!!:D Not directly to Kullu yes, but he did say it!! -does happy dance-Dancing
I just wish it wasn't directly to Thakur. Now Thakur knows how Abhay feels about her. I really hope they stop it with the "Phulwa killed your bade bhai" deal, come on people! He never met the guy, never knew how evil the guy was! After coming to terms with Phulwa's character, what makes you think he'll still be dreaming about his non-existent brother who never knew of Abhay's existence either??

Khair, I'm just waiting for him to say, "Tum aapna Abhayko chor kar nahin ja sakti!" (Emphasis on aapna Abhay:))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Maham- 
@Patidharam- Oh no! Bache bigade gaye hai!! ROFL

@Dodh- ROFL
I can only Rofl at this point! :P

@Pace- Agree. I hope they tone down a bit. 

Vita- I love that night time wala scenario Lol! 
Abhay pulling her close and that dacoit rani chup kar jao. Haha cute and fun! :D 

@Honeymoon- Same here. Wouldnt mind them going anywhere as long as they are together without any mishaps this time! 

@Hamari Phulwa- I knowww! I noticed it too but in all the other convos forgot to mention it. Great you brought it up. 
Yes! I'm SOO Happy! Atleast two things accomplished: 
1. Hamari Phulwa
2. Same room! 

Lets see what more is in store for us! ;)

@Talent- LOL!! Credit to us both and our crazy talks! Yay for us! ROFL

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Vita: Maham was right about the bipolarliness of the convos, it's like on one hand we're ranting over her dying ceremony and the other one we're happily chirping over doodhLOL
It's really talent man, to keep changing your mental state so many times,  so thumbs up to you!Thumbs UpROFL

@Red- I guess you were trying to say Anu but wrote your own name! LOLLOL

Lol yeah buts it fun how we can just jump off from one topic to another and carry on multiple convos at one time. Takes some real talent to multi-task like that! ROFL

Aaand...I asked that dodh question to my bestie. She is a medical student so i thought maybe she will have some scientific answer, but guess what...even she didnt know. So i guess for the time being we will have to stick to our theories. ROFL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Maham- 
@Patidharam- Oh no! Bache bigade gaye hai!! ROFL
The one thing on my mind the moment you said that: Maa da ladla bigar gaya!ROFL

@Dodh- ROFL
I can only Rofl at this point! :P

@Pace- Agree. I hope they tone down a bit. 

Vita- I love that night time wala scenario Lol! 
Abhay pulling her close and that dacoit rani chup kar jao. Haha cute and fun! :D 
I hope he always calls her his dacoit rani from now on. It's really a super adorable nick-name CVs gave her! And if he gets all patidharmy, it'll sound super sexy...WinkLOL
Waise she should give him some nickname too! Hmm...

@Honeymoon- Same here. Wouldnt mind them going anywhere as long as they are together without any mishaps this time! 
Yesss! Agar off tack bhi jaye, then a simple shelter would do too...LOL

@Hamari Phulwa- I knowww! I noticed it too but in all the other convos forgot to mention it. Great you brought it up. 
Yes! I'm SOO Happy! Atleast two things accomplished: 
1. Hamari Phulwa
2. Same room!
Me too! Super excited about the same room bitLOL with hamari Phulwa/biwi/dacoit rani. LOL imagine like one night he just closes the door shut and she's wondering whats going on and he turns off the light and is like, aab hamari dacoit rani ko kya kaam ho sakti hain, hamare aalava?Embarrassed

Lets see what more is in store for us! ;)

@Talent- LOL!! Credit to us both and our crazy talks! Yay for us! ROFL
YAY US! We khud hato se started and now will end this AT with our crazytalk sighh...ROFL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

@Red- I guess you were trying to say Anu but wrote your own name! LOLLOL
Oh darn it I just copied off of your previous post - haye meri bhi dimaag kahan rehti hain when talking to you!!ROFL

Lol yeah buts it fun how we can just jump off from one topic to another and carry on multiple convos at one time. Takes some real talent to multi-task like that! ROFL
And upar se people like you and Maham coming up with your own ideas and posts and them OSes and what not - wah kya gift he yaar!Clap
Aurat hain, multi-tasking is in our nature!ROFL

Aaand...I asked that dodh question to my bestie. She is a medical student so i thought maybe she will have some scientific answer, but guess what...even she didnt know. So i guess for the time being we will have to stick to our theories. ROFL
Medical student?? LOL bohot desperate thi kya...?ROFL Woah!Shocked Then I'll go along with you that it's probably more symbolic than actually useful (lol usefulLOL)
Well our guess is as good as anyone's, so until somebody else decides to tell us better, guess hum bhi sahin hain!ROFL

Go to top