Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
@ Neezy - WOW if that came true it'd be PhAbulous! Well, we currently only have our shelter scene, and it's been watched nearly a 100 times anyways, so any other cheesy scene is very welcome!
Yup, kuch aalag honi chahiye. Thoda pyaar, thoda gussa - the romantic tension would kill us!

Today's ep was mainly rona-dhona, but not as depressing as yesterday's. Haha the main part to watch is the last part, where Abhay becomes a true hero!

Speaking of time management, trust me staying up till 4 isn't exactly what normal people would do. It's just the holidays and I get to sleep in as late as possibleXD
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neezy4eva

@ ameres if the scene from my avi came true for phulwa, i'd die, i watched this scene probs 100 time (maybe im exagerating just a tennsy weensy bit πŸ˜†) but yea, hw hawwttt would that be πŸ˜ although i would prefer phulwa scene to be a bit different, coz too many similar scenes can take its magic away πŸ˜‰ and our c.v's really need to start gving us some romantic cheesy moments for our phab, becoz what can i say, even th chessiest of moments can be pulled off, if the actors are talented enough, which i think our Phab definetly are πŸ˜ƒ

and sigghhh havent seen todays episode yt, but from ur comments it seems rahul got a good one, so atleast thats good, πŸ‘and theres chance abhay believes in gauri, even better, lol

probably watch episode tomoro and thenput my thoughts across, seriously soo tired now, nd have to wake up early for work again tomoro πŸ˜­

i don't know how u guys get the time to watch shows soo regularly, or is it just me who doesn't know how to manage my time properly πŸ˜† lol anyways, nyt beautiful people

@Avi- I know! I would be short of breath if such a scene would come. Oh i do hope it does. πŸ˜³
But yeah they should change a bit. And Phab would definitely bring thier own magic touch to it. πŸ˜‰
Koi bhi cheesy scene chale ga bus give me PhAb!!! 

Lol! Im far from time management. Bus im able to squeeze abit of time for my favs. 
But in a week or two jab exams hogei tu it will be difficult to come online so much. :(
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Gol gappa? Yum! Phulwa should start learning how to cook (Thakurayn-Phulwa relations seem to be thawing - she may be allowed into the kitchen soon). Uske khana khaneke baad Abhay ungliya chatte rehjayege!

And maybe khushi mein kiss Phulwas hand for making such yummy food! πŸ˜‰ 

Abhi se to family planning shuru kar leni chahiye! In all these hindi serials, kabhi kabhi dhang se pyaar hojane se pehlei aagar dono phisal gaye...then cvs will intro a baccha from nowhere as some strategic plotlineπŸ˜†
🀣 You are a good planner! True aisa ho sakta so yes we better be ready for anything. :P
Good good, it already sounds weird that Sharbati calls her husband chote thakur, I'd very much prefer Phulwa sticking to Abhay. Titles can be so confusing. But it's cute the way Abhay called her "Dacoit Phulwa Thakurayn"πŸ˜†
Yes! And usually Phulwa calls Abhay just Abhay but in a few times she has referred to him as AbhayJee. Lol i find it cute. πŸ˜³

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Just hope they don't decide some galatise kuch ho jaye, that'd be too depressing!

Oh no yaar!  Wiase tu the possibility of that happening is very low since Phulwa starts running away every time he comes near but...please no. I hope aisa idea CVs ke mind me na aye. 
I want them to cherish those special moments and not be left guilt ridden every time the memory comes. 
I wish they would be fully in love with each other before they start planning their family. 

Yes!! Haha I've realised she calls him either Abhay or Abhayji depending on her mood about him. Other than the one time she called him Abhayji during the rona dhona Gauri-ko-bachana episode, she's usually screaming Abhay in his face during insults. Par maan ke andaar, usko AbhayJi bulane mein koyi harz nahin! Same with the "tum" and the "aap". 
LOL! yes. πŸ˜³

Oh dear, it seems like we're so crazy over PhAb, we'd probably start fantasising the moment Abhay even says "Phulwa"! (Because he usually refers to her as tum directly, hardly hear him saying her name)

True!!! I hardly remember him calling by her name ever since he was shown as Abhay. 
And when in yesterdays precap he said her name; Phulwa I was like yayiee! He said her name! It sounded different. πŸ˜³

vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - Mmhm. Trust pehla phir love shove pyaar shyaar and everything else that comes with it. But how long would that take?? Please don't make me wait too long cvs!

@Abhay calling Phulwa - Yess! It sounded very different, no galis no nothing. You know, I realised that when she was a little girl, the name sounded really cute. But as a grown woman...Phulwa sounds a little too cute for her? Oooh but it would be perfect if he tried making it sound cute to her😍
Ameres thumbnail
I know yaar. Even i hate waiting too long. But if the story progresses in the right way it would be ok...but yeah they need to balance it out with lots of PhAb scenes. 

Yup Phulwa name for a dacoit sounds too fancy. Wouldnt it be wonderful if he comes up with a cute pet name for her? πŸ˜›
Ofcourse it wouldnt be happening any soon but later when they are in love...😍

Remember how in Shatru days he used to call her Phulwaji. Lol. He looked sooo cute then. πŸ˜³
Maybe later they will start calling each other Abhayji and Phulwaji out of respect. πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Yellow! Koi hai? πŸ€”
vita93 thumbnail
Well yeah I guess. I mean when she entered the Thakur household, I was usually looking forward to her badass moments, like the time when the buaji accused her of being a chor and retorted with the fact that she was a dacoit. It's really fun seeing them get so humiliated. Speaking of which, the Thakur's face was absolutely priceless when she told him about the 50lakh donation. And abhay looked so adorable smiling in the corner! One of my most favourite episodes with Phulwa winning over the Thakur and Abhay actually looking happy while she did itπŸ˜†

Uhhuh. And it's a little too girly. It's practically called "flower". And what happened to the tattoo/drawing of the flower she had on her hand?? Sigh it's like they put some hamshakal into the Thakur house - 180 degree change since her dacoity days.
Oooh pet names? I'm gushing over what he could call her! I think if Abhay hakse kisike samne jaaker usko "meri Phulwa" kehlayengi, I'll just melt!

Aww it was so cute! Phulwaji phulwaji - I could never tire of him saying that. Oooh teehee how about when they're trying to be super romantic and super cheeezy!😍 He's finally progressed from callinh her "eh" and "tum" to "Phulwa", don't think it'll take long before he adds in the "jee"πŸ˜‰
Previous
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 120
Next