Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 127)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Sigh yesterday's episode...Day Dreaming

Waise I'm split half half on how great today's was. First half - super duper! Second half...well I enjoyed watching Thakur's face go to high heavensLOL And Abhay telling him he doubts Phulwa's crime too. Otherwise they spent too much time on the evil trio!!:(

I hope the "she's dead" line comes in the first 5min or something, it'd be annoying to have to wait till Friday to see him cry over her "dead body".

Sorry if I seem a little harsh right now, but like. Seriously. I'd like to see what the man says. So everybody please leave the room the moment doctor announces her death and don't linger around to grieve. Somebody has a lot to tell her and I need to hear him. Thanks.Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yaar epi ke chakar mein hamara quote quote khelna reh gaya! ROFL
I wanna palaay! LOL!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Vita- AGREE!! I hope that announcing dead scene comes within the first few minutes and then Abhays awesome dialogues part. 
So by Fridays epi she is awake and fine and we can finally have some peaceful moments. 
Seeing them cry is too painful. Ouch  And for the last two weeks they have been crying please give them rest na! 
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

Even in jungle she was going in and out of consciousness, almost like battling between life and death. Seriously yaar! too much torture for one character i say. Ouch
I hate to say it, but seriously...the extent of the unluckiness he's in right now...haadh hoti hain! 
Abhay: I hate you.
Phulwa: No way I'm leaving this marriage.

Abhay: I love you.
Phulwa: That's great, coz I'm gonna die soon.

I don't even...!! UGH I'M FRUSTRATED. I won't be surprised if after he makes his bhashan he takes out his gun and threatens to shoot himself.

Aaj bhi tu he said it again and again that he cant live without her and wont let her go. And what touched me the most was when he said 'abhi tu tumne badla bhi lena hai.'  Ouch
I nearly cried on that line, he was really...it was back to the hospital scene again, where she was fighting for her life and he was crying outside because he couldn't say sorry to her.
I mean it was the height of desperation that kuch bhi karo just come back. He looked so helpless and desperate that he was willing to do anything just to save her. 
and that makes me wonder too what will he say to her tomorrow to make her bring back. 
He'd offer up his own life for her, that's for sure. Wait, he's already done that on so many occasions -shakes head- 
After the scare in the hospital, he had probably planned out a whole apology letter to give her when she returned home. And he never got to say it...I'm really upset right now. I mean I know she'll come back alive, but just think for a moment. You've just come to realise you love a person who loved you and whom you insulted, humiliated, broke down. And before you can say a single word, she just...dies. 
The amount of guilt that'd be repressed, along with the sorrow of never being able to reciprocate her love - it's enough to kill you.Disapprove

I don't even think I was this dukhi in the past two weeks. Worried yes, and sad for their situations. But now i'm just pissed off. ARGH

Edited by vita93 - 25 January 2012 at 10:54am
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Yaar epi ke chakar mein hamara quote quote khelna reh gaya! ROFL
I wanna palaay! LOL!

OHH YEAA lol so did you manage to read the last post I made before the annoying episode aired?
The one with the really bad shayiri??ROFL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

I hate to say it, but seriously...the extent of the unluckiness he's in right now...haadh hoti hain! 

ROFL
Sorry for rofling, that was my immediate reaction but i understand what you are saying. Just too much sadness and unfortunate events happening in one go. 
I understand that they want to show the epicness of their love but...sab ek saath? Kuch baad ke liya bhi chod dete. 

I nearly cried on that line, he was really...it was back to the hospital scene again, where she was fighting for her life and he was crying outside because he couldn't say sorry to her.
He'd offer up his own life for her, that's for sure. Wait, he's already done that on so many occasions -shakes head- 
After the scare in the hospital, he had probably planned out a whole apology letter to give her when she returned home. And he never got to say it...I'm really upset right now. I mean I know she'll come back alive, but just think for a moment. You've just come to realise you love a person who loved you and whom you insulted, humiliated, broke down. And before you can say a single word, she just...dies. 
The amount of guilt that'd be repressed, along with the sorrow of never being able to reciprocate her love - it's enough to kill you.Disapprove
I cant even imagine what Abhay must have felt at that moment..it was...too painful even to watch and to happen...no words. 

I don't even think I was this dukhi in the past two weeks. Worried yes, and sad for their situations. But now i'm just pissed off. ARGH
EXACTLY!!! The past two weeks have been pure emotional attyachar on us poor viewers! Ouch
And now it has reached that stage that its becoming frustrating. I mean limit hoti hai of dukhi scenes. Please bus kardo! Ouch
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

OHH YEAA lol so did you manage to read the last post I made before the annoying episode aired?
The one with the really bad shayiri??ROFL

Read, replied and posted already. Just check the previous page. LOL
But maza agaya aapki shayari padh ke LOL! Kuch aur bhi irshaad farmein!ROFL
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

ROFL
Sorry for rofling, that was my immediate reaction but i understand what you are saying. Just too much sadness and unfortunate events happening in one go. 
I understand that they want to show the epicness of their love but...sab ek saath? Kuch baad ke liya bhi chod dete. 

Nahin nahin, actually whenI get super frustrated I start saying things that would normally make me laughLOL Kind of like just to highlight how absurd the situation is. But seriously yaar! Isn't this exactly what their relationship has been portrayed like? Sigh it's like a joke man. Their life is like a poor joke, like a really kharab one.
It's too much. You could've showed that she's getting a fever, you know, unconscious not responding, dying perhaps. Being dead is like. What. 

I cant even imagine what Abhay must have felt at that moment..it was...too painful even to watch and to happen...no words. 

He's run out of tears and of emotions. The relief he got upon finding her was pure mockery. And the way he was screaming at her...I think at the hospital he was more sad about how despite having humiliated her she still worried for him. But now it's purely heartbreak that she's dead. Well at least you got to tell her you loved her. And she loves you.
-tries making up pathetic excuses-

I think the kidnapping was really enough to show how much he loves her. I mean I totally felt it in the air. He does love her. I don't think she needed to die for him to feel that. Killing her right now is just mean.

EXACTLY!!! The past two weeks have been pure emotional attyachar on us poor viewers! Ouch
And now it has reached that stage that its becoming frustrating. I mean limit hoti hai of dukhi scenes. Please bus kardo! Ouch
Yes!!! Why everything together?? What with this explosion followed by kidnapping and now death by snake?? Sigh. I think we took it too much enjoyment during the Golden PhAb week, with the terrace scene drive and all. So CVs decide to torture us for 2 more weeks with such dardbhari scenes. 

Okok, fine CVs here's the deal: You give her back by Friday, and  I won't mention the shelter scene for the next one week. Pakka.
Seriously yaar...when all things fail...

Go to top