Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 126)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Pic 1 - Whenever I watch that scene, my eyes are just fixated on his face,. how towards the end he starts to tear as though he cannot believe how close he was to losing her...really makes me want to start tearing too...
My only shikayet was with the bg music, please put something more emotional na!
I liked the music. dramatic kind went well with the scene i thought. Music ke beghair bhi the scene was enough to bring tears like you said. 

@Pic 2 - It was just so natural and the best part is remember in the terrace, how she was so hesitant to put her hand there? Aaj koi jhijhak nahin...and when he told her rehno do, her hand just went back onto his arm like it belonged there...Day Dreaming
Exactly! It was beautiful. 
Ughh hindi serials. Making you dream of unrealistic situations that'd never happen to youDisapprove
Sigh...tell me about it! Situations bhi and where in this world can one find a man like Abhay? 
No where i tell you! Because no matter how much they love you that much selflessness and that kind of true love doesnt exist. Moreover i believe, male species have that gene missing. So expecting anything like that from them is...waiting for Thakur to turn good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
And once again his love will bring her back from the valleys of death. Sigh...Day Dreaming
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
someone please take a few snaps of today episode LOL

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

And once again his love will bring her back from the valleys of death. Sigh...Day Dreaming

Really man, we all know she's gonna come back alive but seriously...how many times must one person watch his loved ones die? First she almost died in the explosion, and then he found nani's dead body and now she's gonna die right in front of him??

Waise my mum told me they often show that when a snake bites the person almost seems to be dead but comes to back to life and yes that should be happening here too...
Well I'm just waiting for Abhay's bhashan to her. I want to see what exactly he tells her, how much he loves her, how sorry he is, and how he can't live without her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Tum kis se maang rahi ho! LOL
Mein tu khud soch rahi thi ke will post the same request there that please someone provide me with HQ caps of yesterdays epi. lol

Seriously does anyone have them? I really need them. :(

-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
LOL poochne mein kya jaatha hai ROFL
i have them only if i could find time to sit and take caps ROFL
kambakth time hee nahin miltha.. i say you all blame my master courses and work LOL

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 25 January 2012 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Really man, we all know she's gonna come back alive but seriously...how many times must one person watch his loved ones die? First she almost died in the explosion, and then he found nani's dead body and now she's gonna die right in front of him??
Even in jungle she was going in and out of consciousness, almost like battling between life and death. Seriously yaar! too much torture for one character i say. Ouch

Waise my mum told me they often show that when a snake bites the person almost seems to be dead but comes to back to life and yes that should be happening here too...
Well I'm just waiting for Abhay's bhashan to her. I want to see what exactly he tells her, how much he loves her, how sorry he is, and how he can't live without her...
Aaj bhi tu he said it again and again that he cant live without her and wont let her go. And what touched me the most was when he said 'abhi tu tumne badla bhi lena hai.'  Ouch
I mean it was the height of desperation that kuch bhi karo just come back. He looked so helpless and desperate that he was willing to do anything just to save her. 

and that makes me wonder too what will he say to her tomorrow to make her bring back. 

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

LOL poochne mein kya jaatha hai ROFL
i have them only if i could find time to sit and take caps ROFL
kambakth time hee nahin miltha.. i say you all blame my master courses and work LOL

I understand. the only reason im here 24/7 is that my vacations are going on but next week se jab uni start hogi tu again the same drill; woh tests, quizes, assignments etc. Tab mera pata nahi kya hoga? Ouch
Mujhe tu abhi soch ke kuch ho raha hai par acha wala nahi! LOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top