Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 119)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

PERFECT!! Village doctor it is then and Jiten is going off to get some meds. Approve

And oh are we gonna get your nightmare scene; sleeping in arms already? Wink 
Socho, lonely shelter, scared and almost unconscious Phulwa, Abhay sitting beside her...she screams his name in sleep and he is beside her in a jiffy...situation is calling for it. De dooo! :/

I WANT all the above mentioned like right now!! Oh so i wish and pray that we get something similar. Bus mujhe ek jungle shelter scene de dooo! :(

Itna tu mene apne result ke liye nahi dua ki hogi jitne is shelter scene ki liye. Ouch

@Nightmare scene: If this village doctor ki idea passes through (I have high expectations of CVs right now and once they start on something good they're usually on a rollLOL), I'm definitely gonna root for my nightmare scene!!

Oi hoi! You just made my day/night yaar! Wah bhai wah! And Abhay'll be so worried for her, possibly holding on to her hand while the doctor person treats her...I'm guaranteed all she's gonna be saying is his name (I've lost count of the number of times they've called out to each other in the past week - they're REALLY afraid of losing each other) and he's gonna be by her sideDay Dreaming

Khair, even if they decide to go Bollywood and do the whole sucking-out venom scene, he'll still have to find some place to let her aram before they reach home:D (Though personally I'd prefer if Abhay for once stops risking his life so that I don't have to worry for both their reckless lives at the same timeDisapprove).
If need be, we can have tomorrow night to the whole nightmare-sleeping in arms scene and maybe Phulwa's still not well so they stay for another night and she gets better by night and then...Wink

@Dua: Sigh yaar...same situation here tooOuch Kya kare...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

I've been waiting for this moment for so long, and now after getting it I'm so emotionally overwhelmed my brain's starting to shut down already -shakes head- 
Haye yaar, jitni bhi boloon utna hi kam hain. I guess I just feel like repeating myself over and over coz I'm rewatching the same scene over and over again...Now I'm just waiting to hear what Maham has to write, she can make words appear for every instance like magic:)
Exactly yaar. Im so short on words right now. I just feel like going omg omg! LOLLOL
Oh yes! Im waiting to read her views too. Im sure it would be equally jhaakas as the epi. ;) 

ROFL I'm convinced he's made out of steel. Ek haath se hi all he does is swing it and guys get knocked to the ground. Wah and the moment he cut him (I got so scared then) the way he just took out the gun and shot it straight into his leg...
LOL! Sachi yaar. Zaroor dodh mein bournvita peeta hoga! ROFL
It's no wonder Phulwa was so relieved when she saw him - besides the fact that she's so emotionally attached to him, agar aisa superhero pati ho toh you'd never have to worry about getting hurtLOL
Tell me about it! Where can i get such a hubby? I would happily get into trouble if im guaranteed that my hero will be there to save me. Rofl!
And oh it again reminds me of that song 'Tu Mera Hero ooo' LOLLOL

It took him long enough but he's finally made up his mind about where he stands. And she's come to realise as well just how much she needs him. And I'm guessing with nani's death it truly made him feel once again, the loss of a loved one and he made him realise how afraid he was to lose Phulwa. Very true. 
The best part was him telling her to "let it be", because it so visibly portrayed that he's accepted her as his wife now. You could tell that even she was both happy and relieved over it - I guess to some extent she doesn't have to be as confused over her feelings for him anymore eitherSmile

What hit me pretty hard about the scene was what he said to the goons, that he's finally made up his mind that he'll get rid of whoever tries to get in between him and Phulwa. And we all know once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see it through. 
Abhay you really kill me with your dialogues yaar!LOL
Both the scenes showed that he has accepted her as his wife. esp that first dialogues to the goons i was like Shocked but in a happy way. lol. 
He doesnt even realize what he has said. The extent to which his saying this will affect everything now on wards. 
Phulwa shouldnt be confused but...she did some hesitant, atleast at first. 

It's wonderful that he's devoted himself to being her protector now and she never need fear for her life again. Yet at the same time, it necessarily means that Thakur's gonna have a hissy fit over this and want to either 1) separate them and if that fails 2) kill off both. Well, whatever happens int he future will happen then, I guess for now we can just let these explore their own relationship further now (you know what I meanWink)
Thakur is soo gonna plan a big pilaan this time to blow both of them together. But its gonna fail epically. so now worries. :P 

@Bold- *ahem*shelter*ahem*  Yeah yeah...but i wont mind waiting. I just want it to be extra special you know. :P Blushing
Thoda intezaar bhi acha hai. The more they wait, the more desire and greater the impact! WinkLOLLOL

vita93tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Shelter- I wouldnt mind if they spend an entire week in the village shelter until she is all fit and fine and ready to tackle some goons! ROFL

Ab tu sachi chahei hi chahie! :P

I hope they dont go the bolly way. Its so cliche. Need something new and yes, we need that shelter scene for that Abhay should start running to a village doctor asap! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Oh yaad aya, something i have been meaning to say that im really glad that unlike other telly couples AP have some brains and dont hesitate to use them. 
The way Phulwa escaped, to the way she again tried to fight those goons off it was worth applauding esp considering her injured state. And thank God she remembered nanis packet. Warna i thought ke lo one more problem but glad she took it. 

And even Abhay, im glad he understood those signs she left behind. 

Really proud of these two! Approve

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Exactly yaar. Im so short on words right now. I just feel like going omg omg! LOLLOL
Oh yes! Im waiting to read her views too. Im sure it would be equally jhaakas as the epi. ;) 
Sighhh the situation for me is kinda like that for the shelter scene - it's so epic that even till today it keeps giving me the hots and I can't write anything because anything in words just pales in comparison the actual scene!

LOL! Sachi yaar. Zaroor dodh mein bournvita peeta hoga! ROFL
ROFL Speaking of doodh...what exactly is the significance of the garam doodh that they use before any suhaag raat scenes? I'm so confusedConfused
Tell me about it! Where can i get such a hubby? I would happily get into trouble if im guaranteed that my hero will be there to save me. Rofl! (ROFL)
So true!! Aur jabbhi thodi si pareshani hain, I'll just faint and he'll grab me in his arms again and again...aur phir hoga epic eyelocks...Day Dreaming Oof then everytime he hurts his hand I'll blow on it and put on the patti and he'll stare lovingly...sigh yeh mein kiski love kahani likh rahin hoon??LOL
And oh it again reminds me of that song 'Tu Mera Hero ooo' LOLLOL
Love that song!!:D Subha hone na de...Wink

Very true. 

Both the scenes showed that he has accepted her as his wife. esp that first dialogues to the goons i was like Shocked but in a happy way. lol. 
He doesnt even realize what he has said. The extent to which his saying this will affect everything now on wards. 
Phulwa shouldnt be confused but...she did some hesitant, atleast at first. 
@Bold - And that's the best part isn't it? He does it all so subconsciously, which means he means every word he says...Wow what hero giri dialogues!Day Dreaming
@Phulwa - I guess even though she had promised to show him the truth, to some extent she's always tried to stop herself from bringing out her love for him again...
I suppose the confessions will still not get out till Thakur reveal and him apologising to her, but until then, they'll keep silently loving each other:D
Aaahhh I'm just dying thinking of the possibilities that have opened up with today's scene! 

Thakur is soo gonna plan a big pilaan this time to blow both of them together. But its gonna fail epically. so now worries. :P 
Exactly!! I always used to get worried whenever villains made plans but Thakurjee ki pilaans are always welcome!Hug

@Bold- *ahem*shelter*ahem*  Yeah yeah...but i wont mind waiting. I just want it to be extra special you know. :P Blushing
Thoda intezaar bhi acha hai. The more they wait, the more desire and greater the impact! WinkLOLLOL
I do hope Abhayjee realises that accepting her as his wife is not entirely complete till yeh dono *ahem* suhaag raat manale?LOLBlushing
@Intezaar - Inki intezaar ki baat to door, mein intezaar karte karte buddhi ho jayoongi!DisapproveLOL

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Oh yaad aya, something i have been meaning to say that im really glad that unlike other telly couples AP have some brains and dont hesitate to use them. 
The way Phulwa escaped, to the way she again tried to fight those goons off it was worth applauding esp considering her injured state. And thank God she remembered nanis packet. Warna i thought ke lo one more problem but glad she took it. 

And even Abhay, im glad he understood those signs she left behind. 

Really proud of these two! Approve

Sachhi mein! You've brought such an important point that I totally forgot amongst this whole AP scene ki charche.

Very true! It's nice to see that she actually tries to save herself instead of resigning herself to fate. We all knew Abhayjee would come to save her but if she hadn't struggled till the very end he wouldn't have been able to save her on time...
@Nani's packet: Same here! I thought if she leaves it behind bohot badi musibaat hogi, especially if Thakur's men come by the area and happen to pick it up or something. Guess she dropped it in order to be bitten by the snake to move on to a comfy shelterLOL

@Abhay: Really yaar, it's absolutely some sixth sense mixed with pure intuition that he managed to find those bangles. And yes! Fantastic that he realised she's leaving clues behind!:D The way he tailed the security guard and figured out it was Kullu - awesome!!Big smile
Warna it'd be annoying if he magically appeared in front of her as though he knew she was there all along and just sprung up in time for herogiriDisapprove

Well I guess you could give Phulwa some credit, it was only when he remembered her words that he decided to use his brains not brawnsLOL Waise, even random truckwale know that Phulwa is Thakur's enemy and Abhay still doesn't believe in it. Khair, don't think that's his fault - how do you point your finger at the father who gave you a home and the right to call him "baba", albeit in a facade?

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

@Shelter- I wouldnt mind if they spend an entire week in the village shelter until she is all fit and fine and ready to tackle some goons! ROFL

Ab tu sachi chahei hi chahie! :P

I hope they dont go the bolly way. Its so cliche. Need something new and yes, we need that shelter scene for that Abhay should start running to a village doctor asap! ;)

@Shelter - I don't mind if they suddenly decide to take sanyaas for life and guzara their entire lives there togetherROFL But yes, Thakur ki badla hain so one week bhi chalega!Thumbs Up
@Fighting goons - ROFL Absolutely!! She's been the bechari patnijee for so long, Abhay ko bhi khudki thodi dum dekhane parege, after all, she has to do justice to his pet name for her - Dakayt Rani!LOL

@Bolly way - True yaar, everyone does it and more often than not it's the person taking out the venom who ends up being in a more dire condition than the poisoned oneDisapprove That'd be super annoying - I need Abhayjee to be perfectly fit and fineLOL
LOLLL I'd die laughing if it turns out that the humari Love Dr. bhi somehow lives in the village and she ends up being the one to treat Phulwa again...haye this time her pyaar ki bhashan would reach the roofs!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Sighhh the situation for me is kinda like that for the shelter scene - it's so epic that even till today it keeps giving me the hots and I can't write anything because anything in words just pales in comparison the actual scene!
True. The scene held so many emotions that writing in words is like...not possible! 

ROFL Speaking of doodh...what exactly is the significance of the garam doodh that they use before any suhaag raat scenes? I'm so confusedConfused
Oh God!! You didnot just ask me that! ROFLROFL
Er...how old are you again? Rofl!
Kidding, well umm not sure but usually in jokes they say it gives you strength er...you get it na! 

So true!! Aur jabbhi thodi si pareshani hain, I'll just faint and he'll grab me in his arms again and again...aur phir hoga epic eyelocks...Day Dreaming Oof then everytime he hurts his hand I'll blow on it and put on the patti and he'll stare lovingly...sigh yeh mein kiski love kahani likh rahin hoon??LOL
ROFL!! Jiski bhi hai bahut interesting hai! 

Love that song!!:D Subha hone na de...Wink
Exactly! BlushingROFL

@Phulwa - I guess even though she had promised to show him the truth, to some extent she's always tried to stop herself from bringing out her love for him again...
I suppose the confessions will still not get out till Thakur reveal and him apologising to her, but until then, they'll keep silently loving each other:D
Aaahhh I'm just dying thinking of the possibilities that have opened up with today's scene! 
Ohhh! Me tooo! Eeeks! Blushing

I do hope Abhayjee realises that accepting her as his wife is not entirely complete till yeh dono *ahem* suhaag raat manale?LOLBlushing
@Intezaar - Inki intezaar ki baat to door, mein intezaar karte karte buddhi ho jayoongi!DisapproveLOL
ROFL!!! Dont worry intezaar mein maza hai. Lol, let them fully you know realize it and then move their relation to the next level. Wink 

Go to top