Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 118)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I can hardly wait for tomorrow now. Eeekkksss! 
Tomorrow to door ki baat, I can't even get over what happened today!! 

I wonder what will Abhay do to get her to hospital? We have already seen the bare foot mad man run, whats next? Waise this time he doesnt need to run as he has got a police jeep with him but still...
True true, haye imagine phir se Dr.Love ki paas jana parega - and she'll start again with her pyaar ki bhashanLOL Seriously yaar, how many times will Abhay have to keep saving her life, bechare uski dhund nikala and she's dying again:/ If I were him I would've gone mad a long time ago...

Ohh are we gonna witness that bolly inspired taking out venom scene? ROFL
LOLLL that's exactly what I was thinking!! 

OMG I JUST HAD A THOUGHT - What if, the haspatal being bohot door, he has to end up bringing her to some village doctor of sorts AND THEY HAVE TO SPEND THE NIGHT IN A SHELTER??

@Post- Dont ask how typed that WU. still not in a position to compose a proper reply, post tu dur ki baat hai. LOLLOL
Your WU was well-written - I was wondering how you managed to watch and type at the same time...
Even I'm stumped for words - it's like anything I pen down won't be enough to justify the depth of what happened in those mere 5minutes. Too much I tell you, too much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@Entry- Superb!! The way camera zoomed onto his face. And the way he looked at the goons and then Phulwa...uff! My heart skipped a beat! 

@Phulwa- She was literally shocked. I guess for a few seconds she didnot even realize what was happening. She was just mumbling his name as if in disbelief that he may not come...And when she finally raised her head and looked into his eyes it was like...cant explain. It was relief written all over their faces. 
I'm not sure she was relieved that she was alive or that Abhay was here finally. But that moment was just...beautiful. I'm seriously short on words right now. Phulwas expression were touching. 

@Abhay- Kya kahoon! Relief, care, anxiety...all mixed into one. 
For that one second when he looked into her eyes it was like he had forgotten that the goons were standing there. It was just him and her. 

Gahhh! I guess words cant do justice to it! It was amazing!! 

Esp those 45 seconds when the camera rolled around them, as he sat with her head in his hands, their eyes interlocked, realization finally dawning upon them...EPIC!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Allbut1-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Shelter- You know i was thinking that her fainting and all we may as well forget our shelter scene but now that you have mentioned that scenario...it still seems possible! 
Im ready to take any bahana as long as we get the shelter scene. 

But...Jiten was there too! :( 
I hope Abhay sends him off on some errand like get us a pair of clothes as we are planning to stay here! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Allbut1-Gaganjot-

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

@Entry- Superb!! The way camera zoomed onto his face. And the way he looked at the goons and then Phulwa...uff! My heart skipped a beat! 
It was truly a super epic entry!! Sadu ACP sahab phir se wapas aagaya! The moment he looked at her, his face immediately softened - the sight of her gave him so much relief that for a few moments, it threw out whatever anger he was feeling:)) 
And yesss! His entry made my heart start racing -  the moment I saw the patti and his hair I knew this was the moment!!

@Phulwa- She was literally shocked. I guess for a few seconds she didnot even realize what was happening. She was just mumbling his name as if in disbelief that he may not come...And when she finally raised her head and looked into his eyes it was like...cant explain. It was relief written all over their faces. 
I'm not sure she was relieved that she was alive or that Abhay was here finally. But that moment was just...beautiful. I'm seriously short on words right now. Phulwas expression were touching.
I don't think she realised he had come till he called out her name - and that was all that was needed to bring a smile to her face. The words she said to him afterwards were obvious that up till that point in time, she had probably never been so scared before.
His voice was enough to make her feel alive again...I think she was much more relieved that he was there because she knows as long as he's there she doesn't have to worry about anything...
@Expressions - The complexity and depth of the emotions portrayed would need pages and pages to dissect. It was a mix of relief, happiness - and most of all, absolute and overwhelming love. I think it'd be safe to say that remaining unspoken, there was a volume of unconditional love shared tonight...

@Abhay- Kya kahoon! Relief, care, anxiety...all mixed into one. 
For that one second when he looked into her eyes it was like he had forgotten that the goons were standing there. It was just him and her. 
Forgotten the goons? I don't even think he knew where he wasLOL And as usual, it gave him superhuman strength to hold on to the stick without even realising he was holding on to it. Seeing her alive, was all he had been praying for desperately - and it was all he needed to fight off anything and everything that came in their way. 
His expressions were beyond superb tonight. He was so crossed over relief and happiness, and at times as you said, anxiety - all he could do was look at her. Beautiful.

Gahhh! I guess words cant do justice to it! It was amazing!! 

Esp those 45 seconds when the camera rolled around them, as he sat with her head in his hands, their eyes interlocked, realization finally dawning upon them...EPIC!! 
That scene almost made me cry in happiness...she was just surprise...and his eyes started to fill up as though he couldn't believe he finally had her in his arms...I'm just so happy for them right nowBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

@Shelter- You know i was thinking that her fainting and all we may as well forget our shelter scene but now that you have mentioned that scenario...it still seems possible! 
Im ready to take any bahana as long as we get the shelter scene. 
LOL I know!! Just a random thought, was the snake bite that necessary?? I mean she could've just fainted of exhausation and it would still be perfectly fine. How many times does Abhay have to see her almost die right in his arms?? Disapprove
I guess this makes it an official emergency then, and he can't spend 2hours on the road to bring her to the hospital, so a makeshift village doctor would have to do!!:D

But...Jiten was there too! :( 
I hope Abhay sends him off on some errand like get us a pair of clothes as we are planning to stay here! ROFL (ROFL)
I'm guessing for now he'll have to drive them to the shelter- I mean VILLAGE doctor since Abhay's gonna be cradling her in his arms:D And then he can send off Jiten to find some doctorjee and medicines!! Medicines are the perfect bahana! Ooohh better yet he can send Jiten to inform Thakur that he's with Phulwa (unko bhi to khush khabar milne chahiye!LOL) since all his phones have no more signal!:D Yesss! Please please make this happen!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

It was truly a super epic entry!! Sadu ACP sahab phir se wapas aagaya! The moment he looked at her, his face immediately softened - the sight of her gave him so much relief that for a few moments, it threw out whatever anger he was feeling:)) 
And yesss! His entry made my heart start racing -  the moment I saw the patti and his hair I knew this was the moment!!
Acha? Mujhe tu haath dekhte hi pata chal gaya tha! ROFL
Jokes apart, his entry made me scream yay! lol. I was soo relieved to see him. 

I don't think she realised he had come till he called out her name - and that was all that was needed to bring a smile to her face. The words she said to him afterwards were obvious that up till that point in time, she had probably never been so scared before.
His voice was enough to make her feel alive again...I think she was much more relieved that he was there because she knows as long as he's there she doesn't have to worry about anything...
@Expressions - The complexity and depth of the emotions portrayed would need pages and pages to dissect. It was a mix of relief, happiness - and most of all, absolute and overwhelming love. I think it'd be safe to say that remaining unspoken, there was a volume of unconditional love shared tonight...
Word! You said it! Besides my brain is not processing properly right now. Honestly need some time. But i love the way you put emotions into words. Clap

Forgotten the goons? I don't even think he knew where he wasLOL And as usual, it gave him superhuman strength to hold on to the stick without even realising he was holding on to it. Seeing her alive, was all he had been praying for desperately - and it was all he needed to fight off anything and everything that came in their way. 
Exactly!! He single handedly (literally) fought off the goons. 
His expressions were beyond superb tonight. He was so crossed over relief and happiness, and at times as you said, anxiety - all he could do was look at her. Beautiful.

That scene almost made me cry in happiness...she was just surprise...and his eyes started to fill up as though he couldn't believe he finally had her in his arms...I'm just so happy for them right nowBig smileBig smile
Exactly that scene was just beautiful...so many emotions and them realizing what they mean to each other. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

LOL I know!! Just a random thought, was the snake bite that necessary?? I mean she could've just fainted of exhausation and it would still be perfectly fine. How many times does Abhay have to see her almost die right in his arms?? Disapprove
I guess this makes it an official emergency then, and he can't spend 2hours on the road to bring her to the hospital, so a makeshift village doctor would have to do!!:D
I'm guessing for now he'll have to drive them to the shelter- I mean VILLAGE doctor since Abhay's gonna be cradling her in his arms:D And then he can send off Jiten to find some doctorjee and medicines!! Medicines are the perfect bahana! Ooohh better yet he can send Jiten to inform Thakur that he's with Phulwa (unko bhi to khush khabar milne chahiye!LOL) since all his phones have no more signal!:D Yesss! Please please make this happen!!!!

PERFECT!! Village doctor it is then and Jiten is going off to get some meds. Approve

And oh are we gonna get your nightmare scene; sleeping in arms already? Wink 
Socho, lonely shelter, scared and almost unconscious Phulwa, Abhay sitting beside her...she screams his name in sleep and he is beside her in a jiffy...situation is calling for it. De dooo! :/

I WANT all the above mentioned like right now!! Oh so i wish and pray that we get something similar. Bus mujhe ek jungle shelter scene de dooo! :(

Itna tu mene apne result ke liye nahi dua ki hogi jitne is shelter scene ki liye. Ouch
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Acha? Mujhe tu haath dekhte hi pata chal gaya tha! ROFL
Jokes apart, his entry made me scream yay! lol. I was soo relieved to see him. 
Hanjee, wohi toh! Haath mein patti!ROFL Actually I was getting excited the moment the dude raised the stick - Abhay would definitely come in the way! And wah, once again, kya entry mara yaar!

Word! You said it! Besides my brain is not processing properly right now. Honestly need some time. But i love the way you put emotions into words. Clap
I've been waiting for this moment for so long, and now after getting it I'm so emotionally overwhelmed my brain's starting to shut down already -shakes head- 
Haye yaar, jitni bhi boloon utna hi kam hain. I guess I just feel like repeating myself over and over coz I'm rewatching the same scene over and over again...Now I'm just waiting to hear what Maham has to write, she can make words appear for every instance like magic:)

Exactly!! He single handedly (literally) fought off the goons. 
ROFL I'm convinced he's made out of steel. Ek haath se hi all he does is swing it and guys get knocked to the ground. Wah and the moment he cut him (I got so scared then) the way he just took out the gun and shot it straight into his leg...
It's no wonder Phulwa was so relieved when she saw him - besides the fact that she's so emotionally attached to him, agar aisa superhero pati ho toh you'd never have to worry about getting hurtLOL

Exactly that scene was just beautiful...so many emotions and them realizing what they mean to each other. 
It took him long enough but he's finally made up his mind about where he stands. And she's come to realise as well just how much she needs him. And I'm guessing with nani's death it truly made him feel once again, the loss of a loved one and he made him realise how afraid he was to lose Phulwa. 
The best part was him telling her to "let it be", because it so visibly portrayed that he's accepted her as his wife now. You could tell that even she was both happy and relieved over it - I guess to some extent she doesn't have to be as confused over her feelings for him anymore eitherSmile

What hit me pretty hard about the scene was what he said to the goons, that he's finally made up his mind that he'll get rid of whoever tries to get in between him and Phulwa. And we all know once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see it through. 
Abhay you really kill me with your dialogues yaar!LOL

It's wonderful that he's devoted himself to being her protector now and she never need fear for her life again. Yet at the same time, it necessarily means that Thakur's gonna have a hissy fit over this and want to either 1) separate them and if that fails 2) kill off both. Well, whatever happens int he future will happen then, I guess for now we can just let these explore their own relationship further now (you know what I meanWink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Go to top