Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 117)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@50min to go - lucky you!! Waise I don't mind watching it online but somehow it's so much more enjoyable on a 42inch tv screen as compared to a grainy youtube clip:/
But still, it's better than nothing:D AND PLEASE PLEASE GET THEM TOGETHER TONIGHTT

I know exactly what you mean. Thats why i make it a point to watch it on TV when it airs. Youtube cannot compare the feeling you get when you watch it happening on screen! :D 

Oh yes! Please please pleaseee! :((
Like i said i'm getting to desperate and impatient now! :/

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
10 minutes more to go! Dancing
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I can feel your excitement!! Khair I think I'll watch it online then run along to the TV at 1 to watch it on TV againLOL So excited I really wonder what they'll be showing today hope the precap's somewhere along the start so that at least they'll meet - doesn't make sense to show them running around for 20min!!
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Just thought of a funny scene a while ago.

So Abhay and Phulwa are at the haveli and they've settled in a bit more with each other. Abhay's talking to the Thakurayn about her one day and he starts making fun of her, talking about how "aise ghur ghur ki mujhe dekhte hain", the time she ate his apple, how whenever she gets scared she starts calling out his name etc, and the Thakurayn's laughing along till she sees Phulwa standing behind him. She tries to tell him but he's too busy laughing over her, then turns around and finds her staring angrily at him. "Abhay Rai Singh, aaj to tu marega!" and he goes behind Thakurayn as a shield and they run around her in circles with him crying, "Are koi bachao, aaj to iss dakatyrani ke hato mein meri maut ho jayegi!" and they run all over the haveli, her hot on his trails!

Haha in the midst of all this sorrowful and depressing scenes, I thought it'd be nice to have something funny and happy insteadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
OH.EM.GEE. Stern Smile

I'm officially dead and in AP heaven right now. If the unofficial confession was like that what will happen when they actually outright confess what they feel for each other? 

My mind has stopped working due to the over flow of emotions. Seems like all i can think and say is omg repeatedly. :|

The last 5 minutes were like...UFFF! Dont have words. I felt crying and smiling at the same time...Just amazing yaar! Writers out did themselves! 

I need to say alot more but need to compose my self first. 

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
^^ Stern SmileOhmyGod what was that???

The way he entered, and she looked up at him and then and then they just walked over to each other and then she just fell onto him and then he just looked at her and then she just got her maang filled and then he just said rehne do and he just...

And her line? That was just...wow...

Somehow, it didn't need a lot of screaming and crying yet it seemed like so much was said and done and heard and felt...

Can I say I LOVED it, 10 times over??

Anu: You feeling a total post coming on?:D

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I can hardly wait for tomorrow now. Eeekkksss! 

I wonder what will Abhay do to get her to hospital? We have already seen the bare foot mad man run, whats next? Waise this time he doesnt need to run as he has got a police jeep with him but still...

Ohh are we gonna witness that bolly inspired taking out venom scene? ROFL

@Post- Dont ask how typed that WU. still not in a position to compose a proper reply, post tu dur ki baat hai. LOLLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Just thought of a funny scene a while ago.

So Abhay and Phulwa are at the haveli and they've settled in a bit more with each other. Abhay's talking to the Thakurayn about her one day and he starts making fun of her, talking about how "aise ghur ghur ki mujhe dekhte hain", the time she ate his apple, how whenever she gets scared she starts calling out his name etc, and the Thakurayn's laughing along till she sees Phulwa standing behind him. She tries to tell him but he's too busy laughing over her, then turns around and finds her staring angrily at him. "Abhay Rai Singh, aaj to tu marega!" and he goes behind Thakurayn as a shield and they run around her in circles with him crying, "Are koi bachao, aaj to iss dakatyrani ke hato mein meri maut ho jayegi!" and they run all over the haveli, her hot on his trails!

Haha in the midst of all this sorrowful and depressing scenes, I thought it'd be nice to have something funny and happy insteadLOL

ROFL!! Super cute and funny scene!! I'm laughing out right now if it comes i will be actually Loling! LOLLOLLOL

Aaj bhi was so dukhi. We need some light moments ASAP!!

Go to top