India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 110)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Sidra - Kya kahen, it was the shelter scene that turned me from an absolute Abhay-hater to a total PhAb fanLOL

@Quote - ROFL Wah wah, taliya! If only it comes true!

@Anu - Really yaar, these two are possibly two of the unluckiest people around. The same man killed off every living relative of theirs, save for Babu. It's no coincidence that they're bound so tightly together today, in some semblance of truth, they've only got each other left.

It's already heart-wrenching enough to see them cry one by one, I think if they cried together I'll probably end up crying with themCry
I wonder who'll be first to break down...my mind says probably Phulwa but even Abhay lost his nani today and both had to go through such a frightening ordeal...

Honestly at this time i would happily watch them cry buckets of tears if they are together, in jungle and alone. :P
Meri suwai wahin akar ruk jati hai. LOLLOL

They could be sitting by the side of the road and crying till dawn for all I can say - as you said, together and alone is all that mattersWink

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@Quote- I too wish it comes true! ROFL

@Unlucky- True yaar, the same gave them those wounds and that pain and suffering and the cause of it is all the same almost so, yeah that binds them. 

@Bold- LOL! I think by now all the forum knows our crazy obsession with the jungle/shelter scene! ROFL
Yes yes, alone and together is what we or atleast I want. Badly! :P
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I think I'm gonna make a post. Ermm

Well it wont be a new post, copy pasting my own work lol. But its a strange coincidence or what that almost a year ago i made a post which fits the current situation perfectly. 
If i write it down again it would be almost the same so i think i'm gonna just add or subtract somethings and...yeah post it. :P
Besides i have nothing else to do so...
vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Bold - Oh dear, I think half this forum's filled with shelter/jungle scene ki kahaniya only!LOL
To me it stands as the best AP scene till date - what with the whirlwind of emotions and obviously the close proximity of the two and his flying hair with the aatak jana scene...sigh!Day Dreaming

Alone and together is really the best deal for them. They've got so much to catch up with without interference from the others! 
No matter what they're doing, somehow in each other's presence something romantic always ends up happening! (shelter scene, terrace scene, drive scene, hospital scene...need I say more?LOL)

@Post - OOOH A POST! YAY! I've been waiting for a post from you since your sizzlingly hot oneWink
Goody I'll be waiting to see what you're planning on writing this time...Day Dreaming

Edited by vita93 - 23 January 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Anu and vita ..i can understand shelter scene is just too ahem hot to forget.Blushing..even i love it a lot at least have seen it more than 30 times LOLi won't mind if we have one more scene like that Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@ anu thanks fr the wonderful snaps I am happily using the first oneTongueTongue
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

H.O.T! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
ahem haye main to gaye ...Day Dreaming thanks Anu this will be the new wall paper on my lappy

Edited by sidra08 - 23 January 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93jdfanAmerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Vita- 
@Shelter- I know whenever they are alone and together kuch na kuch to hoga! Ohhh mujhe anticipation se kuch horaha hai. LOL

@Post- err dont hope much its going to be a saddy one. :P

Mimi- No thanks yaar the credit goes to the up loader. Check the picture gallery many more posted there. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top