India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 109)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Photo 1: Damn it I can't take it!! It's too hotttBlushing Already melting watching him on-screen if I was Phulwa I'd have had a heart attack:/
@Photo 2: It's too adorable!!:D Phulwa makes him smile so much, it's one of the reasons I enjoy seeing them together. Being away from her hurts him so much, it's like he's forgotten how to smile:((

@Comment: Ohhh you've seen today's epi already?? Darns it, really not looking forward to it now then...his crying face is 10 times worse than his scary face:( I hope he gets to her soon, I think for now he needs her so much more than she needs him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Photo 1: Damn it I can't take it!! It's too hotttBlushing Already melting watching him on-screen if I was Phulwa I'd have had a heart attack:/
@Photo 2: It's too adorable!!:D Phulwa makes him smile so much, it's one of the reasons I enjoy seeing them together. Being away from her hurts him so much, it's like he's forgotten how to smile:((

@Comment: Ohhh you've seen today's epi already?? Darns it, really not looking forward to it now then...his crying face is 10 times worse than his scary face:( I hope he gets to her soon, I think for now he needs her so much more than she needs him...

Phot 1&2- AGREE!! LOL

@Epi- yeah i have...sigh the first few minutes were really depressing. 

@bold- True. I guess both need each other's emotional support badly right now. 
I really dont know how will they react when they meet cause...its like both are overwhelmed with emotions right now after having encountered such horrible events...Its difficult to put in words even. feeling extremely bad for them. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT!!

It was so sad to see Abhay cry, and as you said, his dialogue was really sorrowful. The saddest bit was the last part, where he was talking about losing Phulwa even before he could accept her as his wife - he's really in love with her now, isn't he?

And the way he suddenly stopped in front of the truck, turned behind, checked it out and found that bangle hidden there - it's almost like he can see her invisible tracks or something!! It's pure intuition driving him now, and if he's sharp enough, he's absolutely gonna find her soon:D

@Precap - Darn it!! The annoying thing about precaps is that if it's a good one, somehow it's not very likely to turn out that way:/ I'm afraid that Phulwa would be about to shout out his name when she gets stopped by the goons and taken away - Again!
Can I please please see them meet tomorrow!!! Enough is enough, my Phulwa needs to meet my Abhay NOW!!Disapprove

Waise, it's late at night...I'm guessing he'll find her, the police will take the goons away - and where would these two go? I'm thinking a looong walk together, hand in hand, down the road till they find a proper place to stay at?Wink

Allbut1

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Dialogues- The dialogues were like a stab in the heart. Just feeling...Broken Heart

Precap- I know its just so...Urgh! Bahut hogaya intezaar now they have to meet. Or else i will really start crying. Disapprove

I just hope they meet in the jungle and have to run along in the woods for safety and find a nice shelter there. Not so nice bhi chalega as long as they are together and alone. WinkLOL

But seriously now i'm getting tired of this drag. AP ko milaaaooo! :/ 

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Dialogues- The dialogues were like a stab in the heart. Just feeling...Broken Heart
And his face!! He really really cried his soul out...it was so real...
Being unlucky in his life...I've thought about it before that even though Phulwa lost her entire family to the Thakur, she was once telling Babu that they had been able to meet both their parents and spend many years happily. But Abhay never had a father figure in his life and his mum's death too...even when nani introduced herself to Phulwa, she called Abhay "unlucky"Disapprove

All I hope is that finding Phulwa would give him the much-needed support he lost along his life and they'll rebuild each other's broken lives together...

Precap- I know its just so...Urgh! Bahut hogaya intezaar now they have to meet. Or else i will really start crying. Disapprove
I think tomorrow might show his encounter with the goons and he'll be able to save her, probably ending off with a tight embraceSmile

I just hope they meet in the jungle and have to run along in the woods for safety and find a nice shelter there. Not so nice bhi chalega as long as they are together and alone. WinkLOL
@Bold - ROFL True!! At this point in time, I'd go to sleep happy knowing that at least they're together. After such an ordeal, I'm thinking some super romantic scene is probably out of the question, so I'm looking forward to seeing a much more emotional one, like maybe them hugging each other to sleep - something sweet like that?:)

But seriously now i'm getting tired of this drag. AP ko milaaaooo! :/ 

tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

@Anu and vita ...you both and your shelter scene ...LOL

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

And his face!! He really really cried his soul out...it was so real...
Being unlucky in his life...I've thought about it before that even though Phulwa lost her entire family to the Thakur, she was once telling Babu that they had been able to meet both their parents and spend many years happily. But Abhay never had a father figure in his life and his mum's death too...even when nani introduced herself to Phulwa, she called Abhay "unlucky"Disapprove

All I hope is that finding Phulwa would give him the much-needed support he lost along his life and they'll rebuild each other's broken lives together...
True yaar. They both are very unlucky. I mean how unfortunate one can be? Every time a hope comes there way it is rudely snatched away even before they can fully live it...
The scene was heart wrenching to say the least. 
Agree. they are two broken soul and only they can heal each others wounds i believe. 

I think tomorrow might show his encounter with the goons and he'll be able to save her, probably ending off with a tight embraceSmile
Hoping! 

@Bold - ROFL True!! At this point in time, I'd go to sleep happy knowing that at least they're together. After such an ordeal, I'm thinking some super romantic scene is probably out of the question, so I'm looking forward to seeing a much more emotional one, like maybe them hugging each other to sleep - something sweet like that?:)
Yeah romantic one seems out of context so emotional one it would be. Honestly at this time i would happily watch them cry buckets of tears if they are together, in jungle and alone. :P
Meri suwai wahin akar ruk jati hai. LOLLOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Anu and vita ...you both and your shelter scene ...LOL

ROFL
Woh kehte haina agar kisi cheez ko shidat se chaho tu kainat bhi use milane mein lag jati hai. I highly believe in that! LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

Go to top