Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 105)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

@Shatru- LOL! I loved the way she used to order him around. I want to see repeat of that too. 
Yeah yaar it would be nice to see how does she feel about it. Seems like she has gotten over it but again being reminding of it...the reaction to it would tell alot where they stand. 
Very true...I hope she takes it in her stride and he apologises to her for his actions...or maybe that can come later lol all i need now are my phab scenesLOL

@V-day- Oh yesss! Please jaldi karo! I wish koi segment hi ajaye giving us some hint into next week. 

And the competition idea is really cute! Waise they can show that you know they show asking couples questions about each other like a compatibility test? How about they do that with Abhay and to Phulwas surprise he answers all the question right. 
She would be really touched and who knows is khushi she may gift Abhay something ahem special. yeah gift khud hi soch lo. WinkLOL
Fantastic idea! Aww, if he's remembering stuff since the Shatru days it'll be really sweeet:D I'd be super heartened if he can answer them all correctly:)
LOL I can totally imagine if they ask both of them what each other's favourite activities are and the simultaneously reply "Ladai karna!!" HAHA that'd be a fine jokeLOL

@Gift - Oooh...my mind's whirring again, kaise toufa chahiye...wrapped in a box or it can't be wrapped...Wink

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Fantastic idea! Aww, if he's remembering stuff since the Shatru days it'll be really sweeet:D I'd be super heartened if he can answer them all correctly:)
LOL I can totally imagine if they ask both of them what each other's favourite activities are and the simultaneously reply "Ladai karna!!" HAHA that'd be a fine jokeLOL
ROFL I can so see that happening! And Abhay telling her fav gift is a gun. lol. Really they will be getting the most unique couple award for sure. LOL

@Gift - Oooh...my mind's whirring again, kaise toufa chahiye...wrapped in a box or it can't be wrapped...Wink
LOL! wrapped in a ahem sa...and Abhay unwrapping it!? BlushingROFL
Ufff these two make me say anything lol. 

Yaaar...I want a AP scene badly now!! Now i would be actually praying to get their scene. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_s

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Oh wow, you guys are on a roll! 6 pages in just 12 hours, very impressive! So much to discuss though, so this is going to be a long one!

First of all @vita: Your idea of babu and Gaytri coming over to see Phulwa and then babu demanding to take her away is absolutely fantastic! I can see in happen, in fact I want to see it happen really bad! They seem to have forgotten about Babu and the whole kabilay people, which is annoying since they played such an important role in their story! So we definitely need to see the return of some of them! And they highlighted the role of Babu and his relationship with Phulwa so much so it would be really weird if he doesn't come even after hearing about everything that has happened to her (I am sure Gauri would have kept him updated!). And his face to face with Abhay should be very interesting, he already hates him, and then seeing his sister in that condition, he's going to be furious! And like you said in your post, Abhay will have to back up against his wishes, because he knows he has hurt her a lot, and the guilt has already started to consume him! So to see Phulwa choose Abhay like that, I think we would all die and immediately go to PhAb fangirl heaven!

@Old scenes and Shatru: It's really weird that so many of you mentioned their old scenes, because just last night I went back and watched all the scenes from Shatru's entry in the Kabilay to where Phulwa goes to meet him in the forest all dressed up! All the conversations of a repeat of the shelter scene made me want to rewatch all their old moments!
And the first thing I have to say is that Shatru's entry was absolutely hilarious! The way he tried to flirt with Phulwa, his filmy dialogues, corny jokes, facial expressions, they were all absolutely amazing! I can't believe that this was the same guy as our Abhay, I mean they were two completely different people, and Ajay portrayed both with so much honesty that it's mind blowing!
The way he gained their trust, the way he gained Phulwa's love, I can not believe it was all an act! Even now, knowing what happens, knowing that the whole thing was a sham, I can't help but be awed by the honesty of their old scenes as Phulwa and Shatru! I know Abhay did the whole drama to trap and capture her, but I honestly believe that somewhere along the way he did fall for her! He might have denied it, stuffed it deep inside him where no one could touch it, but it's not possible to be in all the situations they were in, to come so close to each other, to see a girl give her everything to you, and not love her! Yes, he loved Aarti at that time and was completely blinded by his mission, but some real feelings were there! Feelings that first came to the surface on the terrace in the rain when he picked her up! The fact that they flashed back to the scenes where he was Shatru shows that they haven't forgotten any of those moments! It's still inside of them, a part of them that they can't deny any more! And it became even more apparent to Abhay when Phulwa was in the hospital, when he singularly had flashbacks of all the times she had helped him, cared for his well being, because Phulwa could never see him in pain! Even in the beginning when she didn't like him as Shatru, his pain had a great affect on her, and that is one thing that hasn't changed! She still can't see him suffer, and so that's why I am hoping that she notices his cut hand when they finally meet and hopefully we get to see a cute scene come out of it!

@Shelter scene: God I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that scene! First the whole taking the bullet out of his arm scene, and the line when she asks him if he trusts her and he replies baghwan se bhi zayada...epic! Then the hug of course, it was like a waterfall of emotions on both of them! And then when we thought it couldn't get any better there was the hot, hot bed scene! I swear the Thakur's reaction to that was absolute GOLD ROFL
But yeah after that, the intense eye locks, BG music, her hair getting stuck on his necklace, so much awesomeness in one scene!
However, the thing that really struck out of to me as I watched the episode again, was the scene the next morning when Phulwa is extremely confused about her feelings, and she sees the lady and her husband having a cute argument, and she gets such a nice smile on her face! And then when she comes over and gives Phulwa the small talk about what it means to be married and in love, and how much happiness it gives them, seriously those dialogues were absolutely perfect for the situation Abhay and Phulwa are in today! It's like the CVs knew at that time that PhAb would be where they are today, because as I heard them say it, it was like she was talking about the PhAb relationship! And right after that she just goes and points out that Phulwa is in love as well, cause she can see in her eyes and in Shatru's eyes as well! Previously, I would have overlooked this scene, not paid attention to the dialogues but ever since I have started dissecting this PhAb relationship and connecting it to their previous scenes I have started looking at everything more carefully and in all my rewatch this really stood out to me!
Now I am desperate for another shelter scene, one that brings those memories back to PhAb and the lady's words back to Phulwa! In fact, I was thinking it would be so amazing if they somehow stumble at the same shelter, and the couple recognizes them but are stunned by all the changes! And when they find out that PhAb are married, the lady can become all like Dr. Love and spread the message of love all around them!

@Nightmares: I am obsessed with that idea as well, because I feel that after everything Phulwa has been through in the past couple days, nightmares are a must! She is strong, but there is only enough a person can take, and she has suffered both emotionally and physically! They need to take an episode or two to deal with that and not immediately have her go back to being completely okay the next day! We desperately need some Abhay comforting Phulwa scenes! Not only will we get to see some marvelous expressions, but some deep inner monologues will happen and we'll get even more insight to Abhay's feeling! Plus seeing Phulwa so vulnerable will kill Abhay! Because now he really, really can't see her in any sort of pain, and I feel like there is still a lot of guilt he has to face and overcome! He needs to realize the extent of how much he broke and destroyed her! I swear it's impossible for me to see the scene where his reality comes out and he arrested Phulwa, so many tears and heartbreak it's ridiculous! In fact I was reading an article about the shooting of that scene and they had an interview with Ajay: Everyone on the sets shed real tears while shooting a scene wherein he had to arrest Phulwa. "I was felling guilty to even shoot for that scene but that's my job, so I had to do it. You won't believe that my mother called me up and said that I wasn't doing the right thing by arresting Phulwa", ends Ajay.
So yeah there is still a lot of redemption left for Abhay, and I know it won't be complete till the Thakur's truth comes out, but I am really glad that the CVs aren't just pushing it all under the rug! They're making Abhay come to terms with his feelings by realizing that he was wrong...that he had hurt her and that he was her mujrim. Only with this sense coming to him will these two be able to move forward! Phulwa gave him her trust as Shatru, something she never does, and he broke it in the worst way possible, and he's going to have the hardest time gaining it back as Abhay!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93mimi_sAmeres

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
The previous post was as long as a thesis paper, but I am still not done! It's not my fault that I am on break and I am going through this obsessive thinking phase of everything and anything related to PhAb! Continuing on...

@Wrong hand: OMG that scene was so cute! Phulwa kept on interrupting him, and when she got up all happy and pleased with herself, he held up both of his hands, and when she sees that she had bandaged the wrong hand...such awesome expressions! And Shatru's smile and dialogue (...yeh dil se soche ka natija hai ya dimaag se) so, so cute! And once again they focused a lot of their eyes, cause like you guys mentioned it is Abhay's favorite part about her...I mean the first thing Shatru mentioned when he saw her was about how beautiful her eyes were, and that feeling still hasn't changed! Every time Abhay stares into those eyes he literally forgets himself!

@Valentine's Day: So, so excited for that! I am not too concerned with what name they give it, as long as they do something to celebrate it! And I am sure if Abhay himself doesn't do something or has no idea what to do, Jiten will definitely be there to push him in the right direction! The guys at the station are like the biggest shippers when it comes to PhAb...they convinced him to go visit her in the hospital, with flowers and gifts nonetheless, so with all the progress we'll be seeing in the next couple of weeks, Valentine's Day should be special! We deserve a cutesy, all PhAb episode at least on V-Day CVs!
Or like you all mentioned, Commissioner Uncle can just solve all our problems and throw a party at his house, and this time PhAb must attend it, even if they have to walk there! Then not only will be probably get a dance, but there is a chance we might see a jealous Phulwa or Abhay, something we haven't seen so far!
We could get something like Phulwa feeling uncomfortable to dance, and Abhay being the hottie police officer that he is, is approached by some other girl. He accepts, maybe to just see Phulwa's reaction, and somewhere in the middle of the dance the girl starts getting a little to clingy and close to him...Phulwa is seething watching from the sides, and just when the girl goes to place her hand on his chest or something, Phulwa comes in and grabs it in midair and forces her away taking her place in Abhay's arms (Abhay's watching this all with a surprised yet very pleased expression). The girl, angry, asks her who she thinks she is...so she turns around and with a very Phulwa like smirk says, "Mein inki patni hoon, tum kon ho?" This way we'll be able to see a jealous Phulwa and at the same time have her verbally acknowledge herself as Abhay's wife! Our dear Abhay Rai Singh won't know what hit him!
This is just one scenario that came to mind when I thought of Phulwa and jealousy, and I sure there can be many more for Abhay being jealous, which would be fun to watch! He's ridiculously hot when he gets all angry and possessive!

So this is more than enough for now, I know most of you are probably sleeping, and my hands are exhausted but all this had to be said and shared :)

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Oh Wow Maham! That was quite a post. LOL
But i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thumbs Up

And now I'm gonna enjoy more replying to it. Lol. But since its so long so i will reply in separate parts ab pages bhi tu increase karne hai na. :P 
And otherwise the get will get to heavy. 

So first reply coming up! :P
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Oh wow, you guys are on a roll! 6 pages in just 12 hours, very impressive! So much to discuss though, so this is going to be a long one!
Hahaha! This is what happens two farigh AP phan-girls come together. LOL

@Old scenes and Shatru: It's really weird that so many of you mentioned their old scenes, because just last night I went back and watched all the scenes from Shatru's entry in the Kabilay to where Phulwa goes to meet him in the forest all dressed up! All the conversations of a repeat of the shelter scene made me want to rewatch all their old moments!
And the first thing I have to say is that Shatru's entry was absolutely hilarious! The way he tried to flirt with Phulwa, his filmy dialogues, corny jokes, facial expressions, they were all absolutely amazing! I can't believe that this was the same guy as our Abhay, I mean they were two completely different people, and Ajay portrayed both with so much honesty that it's mind blowing! 
AGREED! It quite hard to believe that they are the same person like you said. Hats off to Ajay for such amazing acting. 
The way he gained their trust, the way he gained Phulwa's love, I can not believe it was all an act! Even now, knowing what happens, knowing that the whole thing was a sham, I can't help but be awed by the honesty of their old scenes as Phulwa and Shatru! I know Abhay did the whole drama to trap and capture her, but I honestly believe that somewhere along the way he did fall for her! He might have denied it, stuffed it deep inside him where no one could touch it, but it's not possible to be in all the situations they were in, to come so close to each other, to see a girl give her everything to you, and not love her! Yes, he loved Aarti at that time and was completely blinded by his mission, but some real feelings were there! Feelings that first came to the surface on the terrace in the rain when he picked her up! The fact that they flashed back to the scenes where he was Shatru shows that they haven't forgotten any of those moments! It's still inside of them, a part of them that they can't deny any more! And it became even more apparent to Abhay when Phulwa was in the hospital, when he singularly had flashbacks of all the times she had helped him, cared for his well being, because Phulwa could never see him in pain! Even in the beginning when she didn't like him as Shatru, his pain had a great affect on her, and that is one thing that hasn't changed! She still can't see him suffer, and so that's why I am hoping that she notices his cut hand when they finally meet and hopefully we get to see a cute scene come out of it! 
@Bold- YES! YES! YES!! Thats exactly what I said when a lil time before when they were some doubts on how come Abhay is suddenly changing. And thats what I said its not sudden it had been happening for a long time its just now that those feelings are coming to the surface. It was just that he was so blinded by his mission that he refused to acknowledge his own feelings. But those major events like terrace and the fire one forced open his heart and pushed the feelings out that he has started to slowly realize them. Thats why this change in his attitude. 
And then me and Vita had a long discussion about it too that how he must have felt it during the Shatru days. 
So the point being yes you are very right and I whole heatedly agree with you. Approve

@Shelter scene: God I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that scene! First the whole taking the bullet out of his arm scene, and the line when she asks him if he trusts her and he replies baghwan se bhi zayada...epic! Then the hug of course, it was like a waterfall of emotions on both of them! And then when we thought it couldn't get any better there was the hot, hot bed scene! I swear the Thakur's reaction to that was absolute GOLD ROFL
But yeah after that, the intense eye locks, BG music, her hair getting stuck on his necklace, so much awesomeness in one scene! 
True the hug was more of an emotional embrace rather than a sweet romantic hug. Ohhh I so need that. Cant believe we have had only one hug so far. We need AP HUG!!
UFFF!! Only the mention of that shelter scene makes me go pink and start giggling. LOL
Sachi the best romantic scene of AP so far. Full of passion and a mix of other emotions. Hot! Blushing 
However, the thing that really struck out of to me as I watched the episode again, was the scene the next morning when Phulwa is extremely confused about her feelings, and she sees the lady and her husband having a cute argument, and she gets such a nice smile on her face! And then when she comes over and gives Phulwa the small talk about what it means to be married and in love, and how much happiness it gives them, seriously those dialogues were absolutely perfect for the situation Abhay and Phulwa are in today! It's like the CVs knew at that time that PhAb would be where they are today, because as I heard them say it, it was like she was talking about the PhAb relationship! And right after that she just goes and points out that Phulwa is in love as well, cause she can see in her eyes and in Shatru's eyes as well! Previously, I would have overlooked this scene, not paid attention to the dialogues but ever since I have started dissecting this PhAb relationship and connecting it to their previous scenes I have started looking at everything more carefully and in all my rewatch this really stood out to me!
I never paid any attention to it but now you have mentioned to it, it makes complete sense. Yes it seems like it was a hint for their future. I hope she remembers those times and smiles thinking about it hopefully. As a sign that she is accepting the past and moving on. :)

Now I am desperate for another shelter scene, one that brings those memories back to PhAb and the lady's words back to Phulwa! In fact, I was thinking it would be so amazing if they somehow stumble at the same shelter, and the couple recognizes them but are stunned by all the changes! And when they find out that PhAb are married, the lady can become all like Dr. Love and spread the message of love all around them! 
You stole our words. I guess since this AT started me and Vita had been asking and hoping for the same thing. We just NEED another shelter scene badly! If thats the same shelter then even better! It would be completing the circle, coming back to where it all started from in a way and that will make them realize how far they have become. Yes that shelter lady will do that work of making them realize what they have now is nothing but love. Very helpful in pushing their story forward! ;D
Haaaye! I'm already smiling thinking about it. Please CVs yeh dekho! 
Even ifs not the same shelter tab bhi chale ga I just want no need to see another shelter scene sooon! :/
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

@Nightmares: I am obsessed with that idea as well, because I feel that after everything Phulwa has been through in the past couple days, nightmares are a must! She is strong, but there is only enough a person can take, and she has suffered both emotionally and physically! They need to take an episode or two to deal with that and not immediately have her go back to being completely okay the next day! We desperately need some Abhay comforting Phulwa scenes! Not only will we get to see some marvelous expressions, but some deep inner monologues will happen and we'll get even more insight to Abhay's feeling! 
Exactly! We badly need such scenes. Seriously I wish CVs would come here and read the brilliant ideas members here post. Like you said not only this will bring them closer but also give Phulwa and us viewers an insight into his feelings and deepen their bond. 

Plus seeing Phulwa so vulnerable will kill Abhay! Because now he really, really can't see her in any sort of pain, and I feel like there is still a lot of guilt he has to face and overcome! He needs to realize the extent of how much he broke and destroyed her! I swear it's impossible for me to see the scene where his reality comes out and he arrested Phulwa, so many tears and heartbreak it's ridiculous! In fact I was reading an article about the shooting of that scene and they had an interview with Ajay: Everyone on the sets shed real tears while shooting a scene wherein he had to arrest Phulwa. "I was felling guilty to even shoot for that scene but that's my job, so I had to do it. You won't believe that my mother called me up and said that I wasn't doing the right thing by arresting Phulwa", ends Ajay.
So yeah there is still a lot of redemption left for Abhay, and I know it won't be complete till the Thakur's truth comes out, but I am really glad that the CVs aren't just pushing it all under the rug! They're making Abhay come to terms with his feelings by realizing that he was wrong...that he had hurt her and that he was her mujrim. Only with this sense coming to him will these two be able to move forward! Phulwa gave him her trust as Shatru, something she never does, and he broke it in the worst way possible, and he's going to have the hardest time gaining it back as Abhay!
True, Abhay needs to repent some more before he can be forgiven. The day the Thakurs truth comes out he will be devastated and would need Phulwas support but after that they need to show Abhay apologizing to her for all his wrong acts. He is realizing his mistakes and in a way making up for them but he needs to fully accept them and go apologize to her. The betrayal as Shatru broke Phulwa and Abhay needs to repent and  make up for it. 
And winning back trust is something else we would love to see. 
Earlier in their marriage me and Vita had mused that how when the truth comes out Phulwa should leave him and then Abhay should go back to manaofy her. And Phulwa should give him a hard time. Only then he will fully realize his love for her and she too for him. 
Though the chances of that happening seem less with all that dadi talk about forgiving Abhay etc. 
But i really wish they show as some members mentioned before that she goes back to kabila and Abhay comes back there to win her back. Hoping! 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@V-day Exactly we just need some reason for celebration. Some thing that would bring them closer and we get to see FAB PhAb scenes. :D 

Comm.uncle throwing party would be like perfect! In case it doesnt happen Jiten giving Abhay idea to go buy some flowers for Phulwa and treat her to nice dinner would be just right too. I just want to see some sweet AP moments. 

@Jealous- Oh yeah!! :D 
Great idea. We already have glimpse of Abhays possessive side the 'meri biwi' part was like a trailer of it. So we know how much he cares for her and possibly see more of that possessive side in future. 
And yes he looks terribly hot when he is being the dominant pati all aggressive and attitude. Blushing
But they need to show that side of Phulwa too. And what better way then to get her jealous. :P
Waise women generally tend to get J more lol so it will fit the situation. And she coming and telling 'Hum unki patni' would be like icing on the cake! :D
They need to say that often, sounds so good to hear it. And just shows that they are finally accepting their relation. 

mimi_s

Go to top