India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 104)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Vita- this is the scene i was talking about that putting bandage on wrong hand wala. watch it from 8.00 onwards but the real action almost at the end. lol. ;)

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Sidra - @Drunk acting: He really was a fantastic actor! Pretending to be helpelssly in love with her, and the drunk scene was just woah! Total Devdas type.
LOL yes if he ends up dancing to Ek Haseena Thi when he's truly drunk than I must say hats off yaar, he should've become an actorLOL

@Eyelocks - Sigh...Day Dreaming Phulwa's usually the one looking all over the place and Abhay's just staring straight into her eyes...he totally can't resist it! Hope their eyelocks lead much further in the future...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I am really pissed off with colors so much going in Phulwa and not a single maha epsiode or promo...Confusedmmm not fair

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Vita-
@Ideas- LOL! Yeah they always come at the wrong time. LOL
But even if they are small so chalta hai make a small post. No harm done! ;) 

@Meri biwi- haye that was one of the best scenes. Still thinking about it gives me goosebumps! Abhay! <3 

@V-day- Aww Cutesy! :D 
Im fine with both ways; either she knows or dont knows. I just want some celebration going on. Really after all this depressing scenes we need some reason to celebrate and what better reason than to love! lol. 
Hey maybe like everyone said Comm. uncle has this party where they have to wear western dress as its a ball kind of affair and maybe we get to see that red dress you once mentioned. 
Imagine if she walks in wearing a beautiful dress like you described...Ufff! Abhay would be...fainting! haha. 
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

I am really pissed off with colors so much going in Phulwa and not a single maha epsiode or promo...Confusedmmm not fair

Tell me about it. They are being so unfair with it. Like sutaylon wala salok hai. Stern Smile
Really woh silly drama ke so many maha epis and our pyara sa drama is being ignored!! Sorry to its fan but i'm highly miffed at them. :/ 
Mein tu soch rahi thi we should spam Colors FB wall and twitter. Maybe seeing that they will realize ke this show does have fans who want to watch promos and maha epis. 

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Vita- this is the scene i was talking about that putting bandage on wrong hand wala. watch it from 8.00 onwards but the real action almost at the end. lol. ;)

But wasn't it his right hand throughout the scene?:/ Or did I miss something before that?

Oooh but I like it! She should definitely be the boss of him! Lol the way he jumped down onto the bed the moment she said "Beth!". Well I guess now she's more likely to say "Bethiyen!" lol.
So sweet this scene! Wincing in pain...seriously this guy's got fantastic acting skills - currently not feeling the pain anymore lol. 
I wonder what would happen if they're going through the scene again, and Abhay happens to mention "Bilkul pehle ki tarah" and she realises what he's talking about...would she find it awkward to be reminded of Shatru or would she just accept him as he is... I'd be pretty curious to find out:)

Thank you for the link!:)

Allbut1tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@Colours - IKR!! I mean before they used to show most of the precaps but ever since the layout changed after the Awards Ceremony, I haven't seen a single Phulwa promo!! But other promos keep getting repeated, sometimes even back-to-back! I wanna see at least some promos and please one maha epi!! Soon??:/

@V-day celebrations - Ohhh the red dress!! Yes yes that'd be the perfect occasion! Haha imagine Phulwa being all, I don't know what's going on, and then bam! Showing up at the party with a drop-dead gorgeous gown. I really hope they fuss over the scene and lengthen it. Don't mind if the party stretches on for the weekLOL
LOL poor Abhay, think he'll be too distracted to enjoy anything else at the party!!

Ohh and you know how they always have competition couple dances at parties right? They could totally enter one and blow the crowd away!! Or any other romantic competitions, eg. singing a song, shayiriring - it'd be romance the whole way!!:D

OMG this has been one of the best ideas to date, CVs jaldi karo you've only got about 3 weeks left to pilan!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Shatru- LOL! I loved the way she used to order him around. I want to see repeat of that too. 
Yeah yaar it would be nice to see how does she feel about it. Seems like she has gotten over it but again being reminding of it...the reaction to it would tell alot where they stand. 

@V-day- Oh yesss! Please jaldi karo! I wish koi segment hi ajaye giving us some hint into next week. 

And the competition idea is really cute! Waise they can show that you know they show asking couples questions about each other like a compatibility test? How about they do that with Abhay and to Phulwas surprise he answers all the question right. 
She would be really touched and who knows is khushi she may gift Abhay something ahem special. yeah gift khud hi soch lo. WinkLOL

Go to top