India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] (Page 103)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@kikyo ...i have heard this song haha but it just slipped out of my mind but i have heard it acha jee ..i am your song guru you cannot beat me...haye.. PhAb... Tujhe na dekhon to chain  Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Lovely scenes vita both the doctor wala and the police station walaSmile..and while wr were discussing abt the festivals how could we forgt valentine's day??? Its round the cornrBig smileI mean their first date that u guys were planning should b on that dayWink...nw I want to read some lovey dovey posts on th valetine dateBig smileBig smile
Gt to work girlsWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@kikyo ...i have heard this song haha but it just slipped out of my mind but i have heard it acha jee ..i am your song guru you cannot beat me...haye.. PhAb... Tujhe na dekhon to chain  Day Dreaming
acha jee ap nay kaha hum nay maan liya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Lovely scenes vita both the doctor wala and the police station walaSmile..and while wr were discussing abt the festivals how could we forgt valentine's day??? Its round the cornrBig smileI mean their first date that u guys were planning should b on that dayWink...nw I want to read some lovey dovey posts on th valetine dateBig smileBig smile
Gt to work girlsWinkWink

OMG! Thank you so much for reminding me! I had totally forgotten about it. Yay!! V-day around the corner that means koi tu romantic scene aye ga!!
Oh im already thinking something! Abhay explaining Phulwa about it! Eeeks! Unless she somehow already knows about it. Waise i hope not would love to see him doing the explaining lol. 

mimi_s

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@valentine day ...will PhAb be celebrating it ?...hopefully  commissioner uncle will give some valentine party or Abhay's collegues will force sir jee to give some gift to their bhabi jee PhulwaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93BeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Hahaha yes he is. Her eyes are really beautiful and he always seems to lose himself in them. Day Dreaming
I especially liked it when she would eyeline it, it brought out the sharpness in them. But currently without eyeliner she gives off a more vulnerable look which I guess seems more appropriate now sigh...

Lol that white thing is her bandage. She was shot on the shoulder so that was the pati wrapped around. LOL
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me! LOL yess she might be hardy but she definitely isn't made out of steel liker her patijee so it's quite normal for her to have the bandage there:)

I know AP wont be meeting before Tuesday. This wait! :/  But i have more reason to look forward to Monday than AP. Actually my parents are out of town and I'm feeling like the home alone kid, not really my elder brother is with me but still its very boring and...kind depressing not to have anyone around. I'm not used to staying alone so...But they are coming back on monday evening so i can hardly wait! :D
Aww I know the feeling too! It was so boring and I got hungry often when my mum went overseas for 2 weeks so it was a bummer:/ It's so nice when they return!:D

True, seems like they have forgotten about them all. 
They totally got him in for a cameo shot when Gauri was jailed but when Phulwa gets burnt he's nowhere to be seen. Seriously CVs, try making this more realistic please??

LOL!!! I would love to see her again. She deserves some credit for her words did gave him that lil push to make her stay in the room and then oh calling him to tell her she is alright etc. LOL
Totally! She somehow manages to get the unspoken words between them out into the open without them even needing to open their mouths, which is a pretty good deal for these twoLOL 

Exactly!! Until you see it happen its no fun. :/ 
Sigh...weekends...

True...i hope he does try to amend the relationship because they are family to Phulwa so if he loves her he has got to be friends with family no? 
It's a good thing that rule doesn't apply to her but I'd definitely say it'll be super helpful to him anyways if he gets their support. In any case he wouldn't want to bring her to a situation where she has to choose between him and family, so might as well all shift over to the same sideBig smile

Na ane ke yeh halat ke i was just going through my old posts to get some inspiration. And i did find one os i wrote long ago, coincidentally the name of the guy in that show was also Abhay. Lol. 
I think im gonna tweak it abit and make it new. kya time agaya hai! Reproducing my own work. chalo apna hi hai chalta hai. LOL
Lol yeah im enjoying...filhal tu talking to you is keeping me busy and happy. :D
LOL IKR. There was this time I totally ran out of things to write so I went back to our old convos to see what we used to talk about previously...sometimes you end up flattering yourself thinking how on earth you managed to come up with such fantastic scenes etc etcLOL Haha hasn't happened to me much yet but khair, aapni work ho toh no copyright issues either!Thumbs Up
Aww that's nice! Yeahh these days I usually look forward to the night where we discuss AP the whole night throughDay Dreaming

Awwiieee! I'm loving these cute scenes!! You should post them all together in one post. Post them in Future musing or short scene post hm? 
LOL that'll be a long post. Ehh hmm oh yeah I'll have to go hunt for that thread again, and maybe thrown some of em together. They just come as and when, like you're walking around or eating and you drift off and you're like, "oh, that sounds nice" kind of a thing lol.
They are really wonderful ideas keep them safe and when you get time how about extending them and making a post? :D
Well most of what I come up with are usually one-two liner stuff (the bulk of it goes towards scene setting lol coz I totally need context) so I don't really think of extending them, but I won't mind if you want to use whatever you want as an idea for a post. I'm not that great on the writing side so feel free to take anything that appears:)

Yes i hope he does. I really liked that 'tumhara Abhay' wala dialogue. That one was like...Day Dreaming
I like the use of the possessive pronouns, he's already got the ball rolling with the "meri biwi" dialogue so he should feel free to throw himself around as her property here and there tooLOL

[/QUOTE]

Ameres

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

@valentine day ...will PhAb be celebrating it ?...hopefully  commissioner uncle will give some valentine party or Abhay's collegues will force sir jee to give some gift to their bhabi jee PhulwaLOL
commissioner uncle ki jai ho..and also Jitender gang..they are playing  cupids among PhAb ...LOL

Edited by sidra08 - 21 January 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Dreamer_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by mimi_s

Gt to work girlsWinkWink

OMG! Thank you so much for reminding me! I had totally forgotten about it. Yay!! V-day around the corner that means koi tu romantic scene aye ga!!
Oh im already thinking something! Abhay explaining Phulwa about it! Eeeks! Unless she somehow already knows about it. Waise i hope not would love to see him doing the explaining lol. 

@Mimi - YESS! Valentines day HOHO THE PERFECT TIME:D
Flowers, chocolates, full-blown romance...haye!!Day Dreaming
@Anu - Oooh ooh how about she does know about it but she still acts like she has absolutely no clue to see what he saysLOL Like he gifts her flowers and chocolates and everything and she's all innocent like "Par aaj to meri janamdin nahin.." and dadi and Gauri and Thakurayn all laughing from the sidelines LOLL
He wants to ask her out on a date but he's hesitating so she ends up putting the words in his mouth haha naughty PhulwaLOL

Go to top