Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by sidra08

Hello anyone in ..Smile
kis ka hay yeh tum to intezaar main hoon naLOL
hello sid ..how are you? howz your day dreaming about Abhay Rai SinghLOL
i am superbCoolAbhay Rai Singh what can i say haaahDay Dreamingdon't tell you didn't like him...you haven't told me how did you find our hero jeeTongue
let me see hmmmGeekErmmLOLwell he is good looking , character seems to me very interesting , the actor is pretty good so i think you can add me into admirers list LOL
admirers list or fans listLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Hello anyone in ..Smile
i am superbCoolAbhay Rai Singh what can i say haaahDay Dreamingdon't tell you didn't like him...you haven't told me how did you find our hero jeeTongue
let me see hmmmGeekErmmLOLwell he is good looking , character seems to me very interesting , the actor is pretty good so i think you can add me into admirers list LOL
honey... fans are also admirers LOLek hi baat hayLOL

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Hello anyone in ..Smile
yeah but fan word seems nice to me LOL

jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Hello anyone in ..Smile
yeah but fan word seems nice to me LOL
ok fans list ...now i think we should finish our fan or admirer discussion before members get irritated with us LOL

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Yay!! Haha well this being my first forum it's pretty exciting!!:D

@New AT - That'd be awesum! The AP relationship has changed so considerably since the day we started this new forum, so how's about opening the new one with a celebration of their reunion?:D

I know first one is always special! :D 

Oh yes celebrations tu hogein and I hope we get a chance for double celebrations; new AT+Reunion. Ohhh i so hope by Tuesday they meet and then rest of the week spend in jungle, alone in shelter with ORP. Day Dreaming

Talking about AT i was thinking whos gonna be making the next one? If nobody else is interested i would be glad to do it. :)
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@jdfan ...dont worry Ameres  and vita already want to finish this thread so that they can open a new one LOLwe are helping them lolLOL

waise i was going through old episodes this has now become my favorite past time when i have nothing else to do lolLOLjust gone through this episode ...what a cute and funny epsiode  LOLand also very hot as wellBlushingand just look at the way Phulwa is starring at Shatru in water aww Phulwa jee kya hoa kahan kho gaye awwwLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 21 January 2012 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93jdfanDreamer_Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sidra- LOL! Sahi kaha we are very eager to finish this AT jaldi jaldi. LOL

@Epi- Haaaye! Kya yaad dila diya. Day Dreaming

Hahaha! I remember the devdas Shatru urf Abhay! LOLLOL
The way he was acting and going on and on about her was so cute and funny. 
And then the saving from water part was...ufff the eyelock and orp...Day Dreaming

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I know first one is always special! :D 

Oh yes celebrations tu hogein and I hope we get a chance for double celebrations; new AT+Reunion. Ohhh i so hope by Tuesday they meet and then rest of the week spend in jungle, alone in shelter with ORP. Day Dreaming

Talking about AT i was thinking whos gonna be making the next one? If nobody else is interested i would be glad to do it. :)

OMG then we should absolutely begin the new AT with their reunion in the jungle shelter Woots!!:D
So what're your plans for this PhAbless weekend? More new scenes to enjoy?LOL

You know I was wondering (as usual) about how things would be when they get home. 
From my perspective, I thought that possibly Phulwa'd be in quite a shock over the whole situation. And then Babu and the kabileywale find out about her whole ordeal and he and Gayatri march straight into the haveli to meet her (for some reason Thakur+buaji isn't around). There they find Phulwa sleeping with the doctor next to her and Abhay looking over her. Babu's extremely anxious and he's about to wake her up but doctor says not to, she's just fallen asleep with much difficulty. She recounts the incidents to them while they seethe with anger at Abhay, who's simply watching her with a glum expression. Babu exclaims that he won't let her stay for a minute in a place where everybody's out to get her and he'll take her away at once.
Just as he's about to wake her up, she starts mumbling in her sleep for pani, having a nightmare about the whole incident again (yep I'm laying all my bets on her nightmare seasonLOL) and both Babu and Abhay run over to her. Babu glares at Abhay and he takes a step back but Phulwa wakes up with a start and starts crying again. Babu tries to console her but she just keeps taking Abhay's name until she sees him, pulls his shirt towards her and hugs him, sobbing into his chest.
Abhay manages to console her and put her back to sleep and doctor explains to Babu that there's no way he can separate these two because Phulwa needs Abhay and then goes on to recount how he saved her from both the explosion and then the kidnapping attempts, putting his life on the line both times. Babu's expressions soften and he simply tells Abhay, "Aaj mein tumse sirf apni jijiya ki jaan ki raksha maang rahi hoon" and leaves with Gayatri, knowing that she's probably in rather capable hands.

I guess no matter what their enmity, they all love Phulwa (counting Abhay in the gang who wouldn't admit it) and I guess for her sake, they let their differences slide for a while. Which would be pretty nice:)

Khair, only Monday can give any possible indication of how the subsequent weeks might turn out...

mimi_sAmeres

Go to top