[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vita93

Really man, we all know she's gonna come back alive but seriously...how many times must one person watch his loved ones die? First she almost died in the explosion, and then he found nani's dead body and now she's gonna die right in front of him??
Even in jungle she was going in and out of consciousness, almost like battling between life and death. Seriously yaar! too much torture for one character i say. 

Waise my mum told me they often show that when a snake bites the person almost seems to be dead but comes to back to life and yes that should be happening here too...
Well I'm just waiting for Abhay's bhashan to her. I want to see what exactly he tells her, how much he loves her, how sorry he is, and how he can't live without her...
Aaj bhi tu he said it again and again that he cant live without her and wont let her go. And what touched me the most was when he said 'abhi tu tumne badla bhi lena hai.'  
I mean it was the height of desperation that kuch bhi karo just come back. He looked so helpless and desperate that he was willing to do anything just to save her. 

and that makes me wonder too what will he say to her tomorrow to make her bring back. 

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

πŸ˜† poochne mein kya jaatha hai ROFL
i have them only if i could find time to sit and take caps 🀣
kambakth time hee nahin miltha.. i say you all blame my master courses and work πŸ˜†

I understand. the only reason im here 24/7 is that my vacations are going on but next week se jab uni start hogi tu again the same drill; woh tests, quizes, assignments etc. Tab mera pata nahi kya hoga? 
Mujhe tu abhi soch ke kuch ho raha hai par acha wala nahi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sigh yesterday's episode...😍

Waise I'm split half half on how great today's was. First half - super duper! Second half...well I enjoyed watching Thakur's face go to high heavensπŸ˜† And Abhay telling him he doubts Phulwa's crime too. Otherwise they spent too much time on the evil trio!!:(

I hope the "she's dead" line comes in the first 5min or something, it'd be annoying to have to wait till Friday to see him cry over her "dead body".

Sorry if I seem a little harsh right now, but like. Seriously. I'd like to see what the man says. So everybody please leave the room the moment doctor announces her death and don't linger around to grieve. Somebody has a lot to tell her and I need to hear him. Thanks.πŸ˜’
Yaar epi ke chakar mein hamara quote quote khelna reh gaya! πŸ€£
I wanna palaay! LOL!
Vita- AGREE!! I hope that announcing dead scene comes within the first few minutes and then Abhays awesome dialogues part. 
So by Fridays epi she is awake and fine and we can finally have some peaceful moments. 
Seeing them cry is too painful.   And for the last two weeks they have been crying please give them rest na! 
Originally posted by Ameres

Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago

Yaar epi ke chakar mein hamara quote quote khelna reh gaya! πŸ€£
I wanna palaay! LOL!

OHH YEAA lol so did you manage to read the last post I made before the annoying episode aired?
The one with the really bad shayiri??🀣

I hate to say it, but seriously...the extent of the unluckiness he's in right now...haadh hoti hain! 
Abhay: I hate you.
Phulwa: No way I'm leaving this marriage.

Abhay: I love you.
Phulwa: That's great, coz I'm gonna die soon.
🀣
Sorry for rofling, that was my immediate reaction but i understand what you are saying. Just too much sadness and unfortunate events happening in one go. 
I understand that they want to show the epicness of their love but...sab ek saath? Kuch baad ke liya bhi chod dete. 

I nearly cried on that line, he was really...it was back to the hospital scene again, where she was fighting for her life and he was crying outside because he couldn't say sorry to her.
He'd offer up his own life for her, that's for sure. Wait, he's already done that on so many occasions -shakes head- 
After the scare in the hospital, he had probably planned out a whole apology letter to give her when she returned home. And he never got to say it...I'm really upset right now. I mean I know she'll come back alive, but just think for a moment. You've just come to realise you love a person who loved you and whom you insulted, humiliated, broke down. And before you can say a single word, she just...dies. 
The amount of guilt that'd be repressed, along with the sorrow of never being able to reciprocate her love - it's enough to kill you.πŸ˜’
I cant even imagine what Abhay must have felt at that moment..it was...too painful even to watch and to happen...no words. 

I don't even think I was this dukhi in the past two weeks. Worried yes, and sad for their situations. But now i'm just pissed off. ARGH
EXACTLY!!! The past two weeks have been pure emotional attyachar on us poor viewers! 
And now it has reached that stage that its becoming frustrating. I mean limit hoti hai of dukhi scenes. Please bus kardo! 

OHH YEAA lol so did you manage to read the last post I made before the annoying episode aired?
The one with the really bad shayiri??🀣

Read, replied and posted already. Just check the previous page. πŸ˜†
But maza agaya aapki shayari padh ke LOL! Kuch aur bhi irshaad farmein!🀣