Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Lolll glad you liked itπŸ˜† Waise, if it is some sort of chaal, I've only got one advice for her: bhooke sher se khelne se pehle khud ke bhi kuch dam hone chahiye - kyunki jab Abhayjee ki nazar kisi cheez par pari, woh usko itni asani se jane nahin dete...🀣
ROFLL! You are becoming a proper dialogue writer! Awesome!!  πŸ˜†
Sachi jab Abhay ki nazar kisi cheez par pad jaye then he will get it and he know how to! πŸ€£

LOLLL seriously?? HAHA I never knew that!! πŸ€£ I think I'd laugh everytime I'd have to take their names...-ROFLing-
Yes bald is called ganjay in urdu. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Yay haha kk I'll wait for you to post something there and then we can all happy take our fantastic discussion here and move over:D
Yes one more to go! :D

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

@ALL- Please suggest some name for the AT as well. πŸ˜ƒ
Any thing please, your suggestions will be much appreciated. After all its our AT. :)
I like the emphasis on the word "our" :D Well I don't really have anything in mind right now and as you've seen, I'm not very fantastic coming up with names...πŸ˜†
How about something pertaining to the fact that we're starting off this new AT along with AP's newly-discovered journey towards love?:)

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

yahan PhAb  family planning ho rahe hay πŸ˜† i wonder what Abhay will say to Phulwa when they will be planning ...remember once he and Aarti were doing family planning ..he said first badmash boy like me than sweet girl like you .  here to Phulwa i want a  boy ..who will be .police  cop like me and a girl dacoit rani like you🀣 

Arey yaar, woh sab toh kab se chalrahi hain!πŸ˜†
Well now that it's very certain we can expect to fall in love, we can already start planning in advance!πŸ˜† Bacche ke naam wagera sab kuch!🀣

Ameres thumbnail

Ohhh what kind of weird questions are we talking about here?:D
Aww but I'd like to see them gush over a cute little baby for a while too, they'd look so adorable doing that together:D
ROFL!! Not exactly what we have in mind as in not the dodh question! πŸ€£
I was referring todays BO question lol. that was quite funny. :P

Awww baby would be most welcome but before that a LOT has to happen! πŸ˜†

I like the emphasis on the word "our" :D 
Well, it is so isnt it? We all are AP fans and that AT is like our lil home where we can all join in to discuss about our fav AP. 😳
Well I don't really have anything in mind right now and as you've seen, I'm not very fantastic coming up with names...πŸ˜†
How about something pertaining to the fact that we're starting off this new AT along with AP's newly-discovered journey towards love?:)
Yes exactly, a title that matches the current situation. I myself am very bad at coming with titles or names as such.   So need everyone's help. 

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail

Arey yaar, woh sab toh kab se chalrahi hain!πŸ˜†
Well now that it's very certain we can expect to fall in love, we can already start planning in advance!πŸ˜† Bacche ke naam wagera sab kuch!🀣

Yes first decide that boy or girl then names decide hongey, phir unke school pe baat ajaye gi and then growing up, college, job, GF/BF etc etc. aur phir shaadi, unke bache and AP ka bhudapa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Thank you thank you!🀣 Watching hindi serials for 10 years has made a writer out of a person who's never written nor formally learnt a word of hindi before - "Yeh to chamatkar hain!" (Copying off of Dr.LoveπŸ˜†) Speaking of whom, uhm, if Abhayjee ki pyaar brought her back, aapki kya role thi...πŸ€”

Dr.Love- EXACTLY!!! I was thinking the same while watching the scene. Esp when she entered the room again she just stood there and was like looking around and i was thinking to myself why isnt she doing anything? Is Abhay going to do everything? It was quite odd. :/

I can't get to sleep till we make a move!πŸ˜†
Now you can cause we have finally reached 150 pages!! Woohooo! πŸ₯³

Edit- Wahan congo shongo keh ke jana! πŸ€£

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
And finally the first PhAb AT comes to an end. Sigh...

It has been one fabulous journey and credit goes to my dear friend Vita. Thank you for sticking around, for bearing my craziness and joining in it too. lol. Would always remember this place, our crazy late night talks, silly dreams and predictions. And i hope they continue in the coming ATs too. :))
Also all the other members like Maham and Mimi and others too who joined us in our crazy journey and helped us reach here. 
Thank you everyone for all the crazy memories! :)

And with this i will end my speech. Thank you for reading! πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Yes first decide that boy or girl then names decide hongey, phir unke school pe baat ajaye gi and then growing up, college, job, GF/BF etc etc. aur phir shaadi, unke bache and AP ka bhudapa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣Oi hoi, aap to hamare aage bhi nikal gaye! Aur bhudape mein bhi, sirf ladai! 
"Abhay, aap to koi kaam ki nahin hain, bola tha heater on karne keliye woh bhi bhool gaye!"
"Tumhare in faltu baton se bach gayi - iss hearing aid ki volume ekdam zero kar deti hoon!"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Par really yaar, itna saab kuch ki baad I really hope ki yeh dono ek saat bohot lambee jeevan bitaye:D