[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 118

Posted: 12 years ago
@Scratching- ROFL!! down the blouse! I hope Abhay is not hungry then! πŸ€£

@SarJay- It reminded me of Surjay! πŸ€£
Ok sorry but good suggestion. Its a start! :D 

Please people participate! :D

I guess its my turn too lol. hm...AjUn, SaAy and...thinking. 
Mimi:
@Kids: Aww that's so cute!! Very very true!! Phulwa could go on blaming him and he could equally retort, khudne toh bachpan mein sabko satati thi, bade ho kar bhi mujhei tang karne aati hain aur sab dosh mere upar?? LOL I think I recall once Abhay saying he was a naughty kid when he was little, AP's kid would be double the trouble!πŸ˜†

@Blouse: Teehee, well humko pehle blouse dikha sakte hain, and afterwards kuch aur uthakar aankhein gol gol hone mein sab samaj mein aajayega!🀣 

@Leg massage: Aww that'd be sweeet! And I'd really love to see him being like Shatru again, they inevitably shared many sweet moments during that time and I hope to see more of those in time coming. 

@Phone comment: Very true na! Are Abhayjee, aab to itni sare phone lekar ghumna band kardijie!🀣
yahan PhAb  family planning ho rahe hay πŸ˜† i wonder what Abhay will say to Phulwa when they will be planning ...remember once he and Aarti were doing family planning ..he said first badmash boy like me than sweet girl like you .  here to Phulwa i want a  boy ..who will be .police  cop like me and a girl dacoit rani like you🀣 
Originally posted by Ameres

Anu how about Asar ...in jodi ka hum becharon  par bura asar hoa hay ..koi aur kaam hi raha humain siwaye in k gun ganay k ROFL
YAYYY! Two more pages to go! 

Vita- I remember you once said that if PhAb are like this their kids will be do haath agaye. lol. And its going to be so true and now reading those comments about blaming each other, i can actually envision the future Mr. and Mrs. ARS and their lil sapahi and chor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oho wait, what if it's one of Phulwajeeki chaal! To make sure ki appetite na rahe toh bhi bhooke banjaye!🀣

LOLL me tooπŸ˜† Sigh post banana bhi itni mushkil nahin hain, as is coming with these names!πŸ˜†

GunJay, JayGun, JaySar...Sigh I'm so limited to only 3 lettered words!πŸ˜†

@AT - LOLL yes totally!πŸ˜† Sighh this dysfunctional Like button isn't doing much help either...
Waise, we're down to our last 2 pages!!!😲

So what happens when we've reached the end of 150?? How should we inaugarate the new AT!! I'm getting so excited for this now!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sidra08

Anu how about Asar ...in jodi ka hum becharon  par bura asar hoa hay ..koi aur kaam hi raha humain siwaye in k gun ganay k 🀣

ROFLLL!! So True!! Bache bigad rahe hain! πŸ€£

ASar. Good one! ;)
Lets see what others say then we can have a poll in the forum. :)

YAYYY! Two more pages to go! 

Vita- I remember you once said that if PhAb are like this their kids will be do haath agaye. lol. And its going to be so true and now reading those comments about blaming each other, i can actually envision the future Mr. and Mrs. ARS and their lil sapahi and chor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Ek rasta, aha aha! Do raahi, aha aha! Ek chooor, ek sipahi aha aha!"πŸ˜†
You totally reminded me of this song again!!🀣

Aww Mr and Mrs ARS, how sweet it sounds!!:D 
Absolutely yaar, such polar opposites, aur phir bacchelok ko kaise sikhayenge ki kaun kissi behter hain!πŸ˜† I'm really looking forward to their kids now, there's so much potential in their ladais once they reach that stage🀣
Originally posted by vita93

Oho wait, what if it's one of Phulwajeeki chaal! To make sure ki appetite na rahe toh bhi bhooke banjaye!🀣
OMGGG! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Kya point mara hai! I dont think i will stop laughing now! πŸ€£
Oh you rock Vita!! πŸ€£

GunJay, JayGun, JaySar...Sigh I'm so limited to only 3 lettered words!πŸ˜†
@Bold- Thats sounds like ganjay as in bald! πŸ€£

I like JayGun. Sounds musical somehow. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@AT - LOLL yes totally!πŸ˜† Sighh this dysfunctional Like button isn't doing much help either...
Waise, we're down to our last 2 pages!!!😲

So what happens when we've reached the end of 150?? How should we inaugarate the new AT!! I'm getting so excited for this now!πŸ˜ƒ

LOL! Nothing much you just start jump start there with posts of congratz and woohoo etc. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vita93

"Ek rasta, aha aha! Do raahi, aha aha! Ek chooor, ek sipahi aha aha!"πŸ˜†
You totally reminded me of this song again!!🀣
I cant get this out of my head. Every time the word dacoit comes im somehow reminded of this song. silly i know. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww Mr and Mrs ARS, how sweet it sounds!!:D 
Absolutely yaar, such polar opposites, aur phir bacchelok ko kaise sikhayenge ki kaun kissi behter hain!πŸ˜† I'm really looking forward to their kids now, there's so much potential in their ladais once they reach that stage🀣
Exactly!! I'm soo waiting to see more of their nok jhok and Phulwas weird questions! πŸ€£

@ALL- Please suggest some name for the AT as well. πŸ˜ƒ
Any thing please, your suggestions will be much appreciated. After all its our AT. :)
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago