Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is something wrong with the Like button i guess but its ok cause i'm Loving your posts! And we are all on the same page today. 

Truly the best way to end the week. At least the weekend will be spend in happy thoughts! :D 
Ameres thumbnail
Vita- I LOVED that date scene! Hahaha looking at the current state of Abhay that scene is soo coming! πŸ˜†

@Mard ko dard nahi hota- LOL!! I know thats not what he said but implies the same and that the first thing that came to my mind when he said that dialogue and i started laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But yes like you said in that simple dialogue he accepted their relation and showed how much he cares for her that her pain makes him tear. 

I liked that how though they didnt say much yet seemed so at peace and happy cause they didnt need to say much...they both knew what the other one was feeling. 
And yeah like you said acceptance and apololgy were the two main things that he felt and made it known here. 

Precap- Yeah yaar, he is gonna thrash him more and so not gonna believe him! 
Ameres thumbnail
Maham- Heyy! Wasnt expecting to you at this time but good you are here. 
And agree with everything you said. Finally a few scenes of fun and peace. 

Cant wait for Monday now, want to see how AP go about their relation now. 
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Vita- I LOVED that date scene! Hahaha looking at the current state of Abhay that scene is soo coming! πŸ˜†

Thank you!πŸ€— Well, 2 weeks till Valentines' Day, humari bhooke sherko kya karneke iraade hain?πŸ˜† On a more serious note, Phulwa's always been battling so much pain in her life and her 10 years as a dacoit definitely left her with a vapidness when it comes to emotions. I think Abhay's more likely to push their romance further, so yup, I hope we get to see something cute like that in the further.

@Mard ko dard nahi hota- LOL!! I know thats not what he said but implies the same and that the first thing that came to my mind when he said that dialogue and i started laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haha, quite true yaar, I think somewhere in the ads I heard that line and I started laughing tooπŸ˜†
But yes like you said in that simple dialogue he accepted their relation and showed how much he cares for her that her pain makes him tear. 
Speaking of tearing, how many bottles of glycerin did Ajay have to go through for the past 2 weeks?? Bechara's been crying himself silly, especially yesterday...my mum was commenting on how she's never seen an actor cry so much!:/ 
CVs, please inko aur mat rulayega - it's really quite heart-breaking to see him so sad!:(

I liked that how though they didnt say much yet seemed so at peace and happy cause they didnt need to say much...they both knew what the other one was feeling. 
And yeah like you said acceptance and apololgy were the two main things that he felt and made it known here. 

Precap- Yeah yaar, he is gonna thrash him more and so not gonna believe him! 
Sigh poor Kulbushan, one time here from Abhay and one time back home from ThakurπŸ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Allbut1

Wow, wow, wow! I am have been rendered absolutely speechless by that PhAbulously fantastic episode! Seriously I have no words to describe just how happy these two made me today! I loved how the uncertainty was back in Abhay as soon as she woke up, and the first thing she does is look around for him, and then actually ask for him when she can't see him! He was the only one she wanted and needed to see and she didn't shy away from letting it be known...beautiful eye lock moments there! And then finally the conversation we've been waiting for, and it was everything I had expected: the perfect blend of humor and emotions, wonderfully done, and with ORP in the background, we really couldn't have asked for a better ending to the week! I can definitely live off the scenes from today till Monday! But for now, I have gone to PhAbgirl heaven, where all coherent thoughts have left me by their perfection!

Oooh you stole the words from my mouth again!πŸ˜†
CVs really know how to do up their AP scenes well, it's stays so true to their characters and yet there's so much love in a wordless place...
As you said, I'm really glad they ended off on such a positive note today, it's great to see the entire horrific track finally ending on such a peaceful note!

And once again, beautiful acting by Ajay Sargun both!πŸ‘
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Thank you!πŸ€— Well, 2 weeks till Valentines' Day, humari bhooke sherko kya karneke iraade hain?πŸ˜† On a more serious note, Phulwa's always been battling so much pain in her life and her 10 years as a dacoit definitely left her with a vapidness when it comes to emotions. I think Abhay's more likely to push their romance further, so yup, I hope we get to see something cute like that in the further.
I hope so. I would really like Abhay to take the first step. He broke her heart and he needs to make up for it. And also I'm very old school when it comes to a few things like i believe a man should make the first move always lol. Not that i mind a girl getting what she wants but its just something that...well there is some charm when a man pursues you. πŸ˜†
I would love to see him doing something really special for her on V-day. ;)

Speaking of tearing, how many bottles of glycerin did Ajay have to go through for the past 2 weeks?? Bechara's been crying himself silly, especially yesterday...my mum was commenting on how she's never seen an actor cry so much!:/ 
CVs, please inko aur mat rulayega - it's really quite heart-breaking to see him so sad!:(
Honestly!! Poor guy. Usku dekh i always feel like crying, he does with such conviction that you cant help but be moved. Amazing! 

Sigh poor Kulbushan, one time here from Abhay and one time back home from ThakurπŸ˜†
He deserves it! After what he did i wouldnt mind if he rots in jail for like forever. :/

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Btw does anyone of you know how to create that hyperlink sort of thing? when you post a link the url does not appear but the name of that video or post. Anyone? πŸ˜•
Ameres thumbnail
Um...Hello? Sab kahan gaye? πŸ€”
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Um...Hello? Sab kahan gaye? πŸ€”

Still here! Guess nobody knew how to respond to your question? So sorry, my tech unsavvinness fails here:/
Ameres thumbnail
^ Lol its ok. Woh nahi tu quote quote hi khel lo! πŸ˜†