Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yayyy! We are already on 137 page. And by the looks of it i'm guessing the rest of the 12 pages will be dedicated to our shelter and what-may-happen-or-not talks! πŸ€£
That shouldnt be much of a problem and then we will be finishing this AT in one day for sure! LOL!

EDIT- We are on 138 already! Woohoo! πŸ€£
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niza_Khanie

ahahaha, u spammers πŸ˜†

but yeah, its about time this At finished and we get a second AT, maybe i should go and make the other AT, and u lot can keep spamming this one πŸ˜†

Lol we arent officially spammers! Honestly i dont remember ever having finish an AT with talks related to the couples only. lol. Its actually an accomplishment for us! πŸ˜†

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Lol we arent officially spammers! Honestly i dont remember ever having finish an AT with talks related to the couples only. lol. Its actually an accomplishment for us! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hahaha πŸ˜†

hey how come the forum is still so quiet  i mean  the storyline is soo interesting at the moment, i would have thought more people now?????? πŸ˜•
Ameres thumbnail
Niza- Its better now remember what it was like when we joined? 

Ab tu phir bhi there are topics and people actually commenting etc. But yes still very less activity as compared to other forums. Dont know...even the members who are here come very less. 
I guess everybody is busy mostly...
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh o I do want to see my bhuka sher Abhay😊😊..lt Phulwa resist him a bit in the begining so tht he can come into his patidharam mode😳😳
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And yes Iove the idea of shelter falling downπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..and if they r in their house ...well they can break the bed😳😳😳😳...then obviously in the morning they have to have a good story ready as to how the bed broke😊...let me say Abhay can say there was an earthquake which ws only felt in their roomπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Niza- Its better now remember what it was like when we joined? 

Ab tu phir bhi there are topics and people actually commenting etc. But yes still very less activity as compared to other forums. Dont know...even the members who are here come very less. 
I guess everybody is busy mostly...

true Anu, it was like a desert back then πŸ˜† and i think anu u and vita are the most regular members i know πŸ˜† nd know there are some more people here, so that's kool πŸ˜ƒ but i hope more people will join, and also, we might gt some more creations!
p.s.what happened to the new banner?? wsnt everyone thinking of making a new banner?
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

And yes Iove the idea of shelter falling downπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..and if they r in their house ...well they can break the bed😳😳😳😳...then obviously in the morning they have to have a good story ready as to how the bed broke😊...let me say Abhay can say there was an earthquake which ws only felt in their roomπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

mimi, is that ur name??

now ur putting ideas into our heads πŸ˜†  how are we gonna sleep with such thoughts haunting us eh? πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail