Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

[

The one thing on my mind the moment you said that: Maa da ladla bigar gaya!🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope he always calls her his dacoit rani from now on. It's really a super adorable nick-name CVs gave her! And if he gets all patidharmy, it'll sound super sexy...😉😆
Waise she should give him some nickname too! Hmm...
Oh yes! I would love to see him call her that when in patidharam mood. ☺️
Yes yes! Its about time she comes up with some cute name too! She does call him patimohedey at times...missing that waise. :(

Me too! Super excited about the same room bit😆 with hamari Phulwa/biwi/dacoit rani. LOL imagine like one night he just closes the door shut and she's wondering whats going on and he turns off the light and is like, aab hamari dacoit rani ko kya kaam ho sakti hain, hamare aalava?😳
Oohhh! I LIKES! ☺️
Haaaye so many possibilities. They should show some at least some of these scenes. 
I'm really hoping for that sleeping while holding hand one. 😳

YAY US! We khud hato se started and now will end this AT with our crazytalk sighh...🤣
LOL! Yes like i said it has become our lil home. hehe. :)

Ameres thumbnail

Oh darn it I just copied off of your previous post - haye meri bhi dimaag kahan rehti hain when talking to you!!🤣
LOL!! I will take that as a compliment that i have such an affect on you! 🤣

And upar se people like you and Maham coming up with your own ideas and posts and them OSes and what not - wah kya gift he yaar!👏
Aurat hain, multi-tasking is in our nature!🤣
ROLF!! True yaar what else can you expect if you put three girls esp those who love to talk, in one place. 😆😆😆

Medical student?? LOL bohot desperate thi kya...?🤣 Woah!😲 Then I'll go along with you that it's probably more symbolic than actually useful (lol useful😆)
Well our guess is as good as anyone's, so until somebody else decides to tell us better, guess hum bhi sahin hain!🤣
After all the discussion and curiosity increased i thought why not!? 🤣 
Yes i will stick to my own theories no matter how weird they are. 🤣

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail

Oooi that's the best "nickname"ever!! Teehee how did I forget about it??
Oooh I'm just imagining this scene where Abhay's gonna go off to the station and he's asking Phulwa if she's seen his wallet. When he goes to take it she teases him with it for a while and eventually ends up pushing him against the wall (well, these two are the only ones who could pull off this reverse scenario convincingly enough!😆) and he's suddenly confused. And she starts walking her fingers up his chest, with a seductively cutesy face on and asks if "Patimohodeyjee aaj aap lotne mein der maat lagayega" and leaves giggling leaving him really bemused😆
You leave me dumbstruck with your awesome scenes! 😆  Me Likes*100! ;D
Seriously they are the only couple where we can expect the girl to do something totally not girly? lol. I soo wish to see her doing some dacoit thing on him LOL! 
Ok that didnt come out right i guess. 😆
I mean like the way she used to order him around during the Shatru days want to see that authority again! :P

Hopefully when she's awakened from the sleep of the dead we'll get to see it. After all, he was kissing her hand in the jungle right?? The taking out poison bit was just a bahana!🤣
LOL! True true. The way Abhay has been discovering about his emotions i wouldnt be surprised to see him do more of those bahanas! 🤣

More like safe haven HAHA🤣
Sachi!! Agar yeh AT na hoti tu where would have we carried on our crazy AP talks!? 🤣

Ameres thumbnail
@ Curiosity- LOL! No sachi i never thought of it before. 😆

And i was out with my old besties today so i thought that would be the chance to ask her and when i did she looked at me with this funny expression and was like why are you asking and i said just tell me. 
And she explained me the reason of some other milk related tradition that is followed here. Which is quite simple as compared to the other one we are talking about! LOL! 
So i was like i know that! Tell me about the indian movie one ka reason! 🤣
But she didnt know. :(
But my other friend said she will ask some other friend of hers who may know! 🤣

Edit- OMG! I just realized its like we have started a chain reaction with this milk question! 🤣🤣🤣

And maybe we should move this convo to a more safer place like pm waghera warna mods will be coming after us! 🤣
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
First reactions first, in chronological order of course.

Aww Abhay so cute when he looks at Thakurayn like that!😊 And the part was so sweet, especially when she realised he filled her maang with the blood on his arm. Really cute:)

LOL watching Thakur's a total waste of time. What was even more hilarious was the way he ran upstairs, holding up his dhoti!🤣
Khair, it's nice to see both Abhay and Thakur seem to be ignoring each other for the moment, makes things a little easier around. And obviously Abhay just keeps running in and out...
Doctorjee...again with her filmy dialogues😆 

Run Abhay run! No dying scene is puri tarah complete without the love of her life begging for it!
But on a seriouser note, his face was really...there was so much pain in them and so much helplessness...and his flashbacks that finally went back to the day she saved his life...
The worst bit was probably the fact that we were right about his overwhelming guilt for not being able to apologise to her - her looming death gave him sorrow but the guilt broke him down completely...

I got the scare of my life when dadi screamed! And currently watching the Thakur - calling him the epitome of evil is simply a gross understatement.

But of the entire episode, the last part was...indescribable. You could tell he was completely in shock the moment he told them to leave the room. All traces of humanity disappeared...and now he's completely...gone. 
His facial expressions were so real, I really started crying. He's fallen so low he doesn't know how to get back up anymore...
Ameres thumbnail

First reactions first, in chronological order of course.

Aww Abhay so cute when he looks at Thakurayn like that!😊 And the part was so sweet, especially when she realised he filled her maang with the blood on his arm. Really cute:)
Agree. 

LOL watching Thakur's a total waste of time. What was even more hilarious was the way he ran upstairs, holding up his dhoti!🤣
Khair, it's nice to see both Abhay and Thakur seem to be ignoring each other for the moment, makes things a little easier around. And obviously Abhay just keeps running in and out...
Doctorjee...again with her filmy dialogues😆 
Dr. Love is backkk! Yay! 😆
I really found it funny when she said 'Phulwa really needs you right now Abhay.' Um ok so love and care is important but...hello! She is dying and needs medical attention. If Abhay has to do everything than aap kis dard ki duwa hain? 🤓

Run Abhay run! No dying scene is puri tarah complete without the love of her life begging for it!
But on a seriouser note, his face was really...there was so much pain in them and so much helplessness...and his flashbacks that finally went back to the day she saved his life...
The worst bit was probably the fact that we were right about his overwhelming guilt for not being able to apologise to her - her looming death gave him sorrow but the guilt broke him down completely...
True, too much emotional drama for one epi. But im glad he is realizing his mistakes first. 

I got the scare of my life when dadi screamed! And currently watching the Thakur - calling him the epitome of evil is simply a gross understatement.

But of the entire episode, the last part was...indescribable. You could tell he was completely in shock the moment he told them to leave the room. All traces of humanity disappeared...and now he's completely...gone. 
When he told them to leave i was stunned. Then i was smiling to myself because i liked the authority in his voice but then i reminded myself its an emotional scene stop smiling! 😆

His facial expressions were so real, I really started crying. He's fallen so low he doesn't know how to get back up anymore...
OUCH! that hurts probably because its so true...
The way he said that he is not even worth forgiveness i was like...no dont say that! It hurt sooo much. 
And when he started laughing i thought ok so he really has lost it this time. But then the emotional rant...But honestly i wasnt expecting him to go on about it like this. 
But im glad he didnt say anything about love as such and i guess CVs played it safe with bringing in truth and justice and Abhays repentance rather than talking about love cuz that would have been...odd? 

vita93 thumbnail
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

@ Curiosity- LOL! No sachi i never thought of it before. 😆

And i was out with my old besties today so i thought that would be the chance to ask her and when i did she looked at me with this funny expression and was like why are you asking and i said just tell me. 
And she explained me the reason of some other milk related tradition that is followed here. Which is quite simple as compared to the other one we are talking about! LOL! 
About??:D LOL doodh traditions...there's traditions about almost everything is it...?
So i was like i know that! Tell me about the indian movie one ka reason! 🤣
But she didnt know. :(
But my other friend said she will ask some other friend of hers who may know! 🤣
LOLLL soon you'll here all sorts of random people asking around about the doodh issue!🤣

Edit- OMG! I just realized its like we have started a chain reaction with this milk question! 🤣🤣🤣

And maybe we should move this convo to a more safer place like pm waghera warna mods will be coming after us! 🤣
Agree with you on this one - I think iske baad we wont have a place to stay!😆