Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

All those dialogues said, everything that happened was like in such situations that heightened their emotions. But when they are calm and normal the acceptance of those emotions will come slowly. 

Like he said to dadi he now knows that she is a good person, even to Thakur as he said her crime isnt proven yet so slowly the layers are coming off. 
Its like when you are angry you end up saying alot of things, but when you are calm and rationale you ask yourself why did i say that? Or more like you say things which you never really mean but the intensity of the situation propells you to do so. 
Not that what Abhay said or they felt was not there or they didnot meant it. They did but all im saying is that situation was such but later as the heat of the events will cool down so the will realize their actions and how to go about it. Perhaps will try to take it slowly. 

When they were in room he was so much more calm and collected as before. Yes he was worried for her but the intensity had subdued some what. Now that she will wake up his concern will be there but im not expecting any out right gesture or word of love from him. I guess until the truth comes out all the care, concern and love will be indirectly rather than right out in open.
Although what he did today infront of Thakur made me worried but still i guess it will take some time. 
Even Ajay said slowly Abhay is realizing his love for her and seeing her good side is convincing him to fall for her. So im hoping it will take some time. 

Or i can be totally wrong lol. Well this is my lil theory which im hoping for to come true because the only reason is that i dont want the confession any soon. I want them to slow down their pace and take one day at a time. I really wish to see them working more on their relation before any great leaps. 

Anu- You really deserve a huge round of applause for this post πŸ‘! Seriously you just put into words everything I was thinking after reading all the comments about how fast paced the PhAb story is becoming and that we might be getting a confession soon!
Like I said in my other post, the story is moving pretty fast these days, especially in regards to PhAb but that's only because of the situations they're finding themselves in. I am sure once Phulwa starts getting better, things will slow down! Abhay is super emotionally charged right now, like Ajay said in that segment you posted, he has finally realized the goodness in Phulwa and that has bought this change in him, he is starting to fall in love with her, meaning that this is just the beginning of their journey! And once someone becomes so important to you, and you become aware of the fact that you're starting to fall in love in them, to see them slip away from you, well emotions are bound to come tumbling on the surface, and that's what happened with Abhay! All his guilt, anger, sorrow, love became so overwhelming that he completely lost himself hearing the doctor's words, and it is that kind of love, like Sargun said, that brings Phulwa back to life!

But I am sure that once things calm down a bit, and during Phulwa's recovery period, these highly charged emotions will take a back seat, as I think his top priority will be making sure that Phulwa heals completely and that the people responsible for her state (kidnapping) are punished! I firmly believe that we won't be getting a full confession before everything is out in the open, but these feelings will start to impact their relationship! The hatred has completely disappeared at this point, but their loveable banter will always be a constant for them, and I really hope we get to see some cute, lighthearted scenes between them next week as she gets better! And after this whole dying and then coming back to life drama, we really need a break from all this angsty and heartbreaking story lines! 

And one thing I really want to see is her being concerned for him. I know he'll be constantly worried about her well being, making sure that she is completely comfortable and healing well, I mean he brought her to his own room, so I am sure the whole two room business is done for. There is no way he will leave her alone in this condition, so that's another thing this track accomplished, mission one room, done! But I really hope they don't overlook all the injuries Abhay suffered in this whole ordeal, from cutting his hand to arm, and then sucking out the poison from hand, Phulwa needs to show some kind of concern for him, it's her turn to exhibit some feelings πŸ˜‰
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Patidharm: You know the first time I heard him say that, my mind immediately went to the patidharm meaning we use in this thread, and I completely missed the whole point of the dialogue. We've seriously been so corrupted πŸ€£ Patidharm to me means the "faraq nahi padta" scene that Anu came up with, and him cornering her against a cupboard or something, basically my definition has nothing to do with the real meaning of that word thanks to Anu and Vita!

@Ajay-Sargun: I absolutely LOVE their off screen chemistry as well! She's such a lively and funny person, and he is like one of the softest spoken person ever, I truly enjoy all their interviews together! And if Sargun wasn't already dating Ravi, I would totally ship them (I am not sure if Ajay is in a relationship or not, so I'll leave him out!).

@Warm milk: Just when I thought that doodh and SR conspiracy has died down, you come up with something that literally has me 🀣! All the counter arguments about why warm milk works against the purpose of SR are absolutely fantastic! You guys definitely know how to keep things entertaining around here!

Btw, only 19 more pages before we reach the end of our 1st AT...hopefully come Monday we'll have a new one, along with a new beginning for PhAb!
Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg! Mahaaam! 
your last post had me in splits! πŸ€£
Dont worry i'll be replying to all because its fun and pages bhi tu increase karne hai na! :P 

Aww you are not feeling well? Take care and get well soon because i want to read a lengthy post from you about yesterdays epi! ;) 
And truly this time difference just sucks big time! πŸ˜³

Vita- ROFL!! Gosh! seriously the way we carry on two three conversations at the same time! πŸ˜†
Will reply to you also baad mein. :P

Khair, i gotta go now. Have to get ready and leave in less than an hour. And they expect me to look good? How will I do that!? 
Anyways, later! :D
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anu r rite Ajay was actually blushing when he spoke abt Abhay falling fr Phulwa slowly😳😳..so cute is thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maham: Take care take care! It's really awesome to read your long posts, it's usually just nodding away to all that you're saying coz it's so true! 

LOLLL at the convos! Sigh I guess mainly I got really annoyed after yesterday's precap plus the whole "she's gonna die affair" so there were a few pages on ranting. 

I understand your annoyance over the whole time zone thing, even for me it's pretty difficult coz they show it here at 1am and I'm 3h ahead so I never get to bed before...4?😳 Sigh...

And then we all got sad so we decided to return to our doodh againπŸ˜† - and this time with garam doodh!🀣
LOL I think I'll die laughing if let's say one day Abhay returns home from work really tired at night and Phulwa passes him a glass of milk saying "Aap yeh doodh peelijiye, saab thakan door ho jayegi"πŸ˜‰
I want to see Abhay's face!!🀣

@Patidharm: LOLLL I don't really remember which one of us coined the term after Abhay's rant during the attempted rape track but it's been used to mean so many "fantastic" things after that🀣
Joking joking, but really yaar, it was a little surprising when he used it out of context again! Haha, to us it'll always mean humari sadu ACP sahab!

@Off-screen: they're really cute together! I think he's dating someone though he hasn't said who yet. But yeaa I love watching their off-screen interviews, he's such a shy boy and she's always teasing himπŸ˜† and he's always so amused by her LOL. Especially the time when they were being asked about their hobbies and stuff and he was like, I like to sleep and she went on rambling about how she likes to paint walls and tinker with arts and crafts stuff. πŸ˜†

Vita: Maham was right about the bipolarliness of the convos, it's like on one hand we're ranting over her dying ceremony and the other one we're happily chirping over doodhπŸ˜†
It's really talent man, to keep changing your mental state so many times,  so thumbs up to you!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
vita93 thumbnail
Ohohohoh I just remembered something, when Thakur had stopped Abhay outside the room, he angrily stated that anybody who tries to hurt "humari Phulwa" will not be spared!

@Anu - Anujee! So he finally said it!!:D Not directly to Kullu yes, but he did say it!! -does happy dance-
I just wish it wasn't directly to Thakur. Now Thakur knows how Abhay feels about her. I really hope they stop it with the "Phulwa killed your bade bhai" deal, come on people! He never met the guy, never knew how evil the guy was! After coming to terms with Phulwa's character, what makes you think he'll still be dreaming about his non-existent brother who never knew of Abhay's existence either??

Khair, I'm just waiting for him to say, "Tum aapna Abhayko chor kar nahin ja sakti!" (Emphasis on aapna Abhay:))
Ameres thumbnail
Maham- 
@Patidharam- Oh no! Bache bigade gaye hai!! πŸ€£

@Dodh- πŸ€£
I can only Rofl at this point! :P

@Pace- Agree. I hope they tone down a bit. 

Vita- I love that night time wala scenario Lol! 
Abhay pulling her close and that dacoit rani chup kar jao. Haha cute and fun! :D 

@Honeymoon- Same here. Wouldnt mind them going anywhere as long as they are together without any mishaps this time! 

@Hamari Phulwa- I knowww! I noticed it too but in all the other convos forgot to mention it. Great you brought it up. 
Yes! I'm SOO Happy! Atleast two things accomplished: 
1. Hamari Phulwa
2. Same room! 

Lets see what more is in store for us! ;)

@Talent- LOL!! Credit to us both and our crazy talks! Yay for us! πŸ€£
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Vita: Maham was right about the bipolarliness of the convos, it's like on one hand we're ranting over her dying ceremony and the other one we're happily chirping over doodhπŸ˜†
It's really talent man, to keep changing your mental state so many times,  so thumbs up to you!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

@Red- I guess you were trying to say Anu but wrote your own name! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol yeah buts it fun how we can just jump off from one topic to another and carry on multiple convos at one time. Takes some real talent to multi-task like that! πŸ€£

Aaand...I asked that dodh question to my bestie. She is a medical student so i thought maybe she will have some scientific answer, but guess what...even she didnt know. So i guess for the time being we will have to stick to our theories. πŸ€£
vita93 thumbnail

Maham- 

@Patidharam- Oh no! Bache bigade gaye hai!! πŸ€£
The one thing on my mind the moment you said that: Maa da ladla bigar gaya!🀣

@Dodh- πŸ€£
I can only Rofl at this point! :P

@Pace- Agree. I hope they tone down a bit. 

Vita- I love that night time wala scenario Lol! 
Abhay pulling her close and that dacoit rani chup kar jao. Haha cute and fun! :D 
I hope he always calls her his dacoit rani from now on. It's really a super adorable nick-name CVs gave her! And if he gets all patidharmy, it'll sound super sexy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Waise she should give him some nickname too! Hmm...

@Honeymoon- Same here. Wouldnt mind them going anywhere as long as they are together without any mishaps this time! 
Yesss! Agar off tack bhi jaye, then a simple shelter would do too...πŸ˜†

@Hamari Phulwa- I knowww! I noticed it too but in all the other convos forgot to mention it. Great you brought it up. 
Yes! I'm SOO Happy! Atleast two things accomplished: 
1. Hamari Phulwa
2. Same room!
Me too! Super excited about the same room bitπŸ˜† with hamari Phulwa/biwi/dacoit rani. LOL imagine like one night he just closes the door shut and she's wondering whats going on and he turns off the light and is like, aab hamari dacoit rani ko kya kaam ho sakti hain, hamare aalava?😳

Lets see what more is in store for us! ;)

@Talent- LOL!! Credit to us both and our crazy talks! Yay for us! πŸ€£
YAY US! We khud hato se started and now will end this AT with our crazytalk sighh...🀣

vita93 thumbnail

@Red- I guess you were trying to say Anu but wrote your own name! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh darn it I just copied off of your previous post - haye meri bhi dimaag kahan rehti hain when talking to you!!🀣

Lol yeah buts it fun how we can just jump off from one topic to another and carry on multiple convos at one time. Takes some real talent to multi-task like that! πŸ€£
And upar se people like you and Maham coming up with your own ideas and posts and them OSes and what not - wah kya gift he yaar!πŸ‘
Aurat hain, multi-tasking is in our nature!🀣

Aaand...I asked that dodh question to my bestie. She is a medical student so i thought maybe she will have some scientific answer, but guess what...even she didnt know. So i guess for the time being we will have to stick to our theories. πŸ€£
Medical student?? LOL bohot desperate thi kya...?🀣 Woah!😲 Then I'll go along with you that it's probably more symbolic than actually useful (lol usefulπŸ˜†)
Well our guess is as good as anyone's, so until somebody else decides to tell us better, guess hum bhi sahin hain!🀣