Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god this thing abt garam and thanda doodh had me in splits๐Ÿคฃ my god I was laughing sooo hard that my entire bed ws shaking.
.And can the doc suggest aftr phulwa recovers tht phulwa needs some rest and needs to go on a holiday or something...i mean Abhay can take her to goa or some place nice๐Ÿ˜› tht can b their honeymoon with lots of cute and some patidharam scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: vita93

LOLLL ok then๐Ÿ˜† So if we're back on the doodh topic I've got another question: why is it specifically garam doodh? Why not thanda doodh? Coz like I was watching this show where this couple had doodh in their room following their wedding and then the wife was commenting on how it's probably for his acidity and he comments on, then why is it warm not cold - and then came the awkward stare. LOL I really don't get all of this๐Ÿคฃ
OMG!๐Ÿคฃ
Firstly thanks for asking you just made my night! ROFLLL! 
Ok why warm milk hm...because warm milk helps you get a goodnight sleep! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
No seriously, haven't you seen mothers running after their kids saying dodh pee lo warna thanda hojei ga because warm milk gets you all warm inside and actually helps you sleep. I remember my mom telling me to drink milk every night but i always ran away cuz i highly dislike milk. :|

And in case its your SR i mean jiski bhi ho lol...well there warm milk gets you all warm and energized and...err you get it na! ๐Ÿคฃ
On a second thought...they say warm milk induces sleep so shouldnt they not be serving warm milk at all at SR? ๐Ÿ˜•
Because that defies the whole purpose of it no? ๐Ÿคฃ
Ok i will shutup now! ๐Ÿคฃ

LOLLL so true! I really can't understand why on earth their both always using the same bed when they're supposedly in different rooms??๐Ÿ˜† Party time!๐Ÿคฃ Hum bhi invited hain kya? ๐Ÿคฃ
Na bhi karein hum yuhin chale jaine gey! ๐Ÿคฃ
Or better they will have party there hum yahan party karein gey! Yay! ๐Ÿ˜†
Areey! Dont be sorry or i will feel sorry. My mood swings- never mind. 

At least for tonight, holding hand is a must not so much for her but for him. And even if he does take the sofa, whenever she calls out to him he'll be by her side chutki mein!

Oooh so if they're staying in the same room, what would they do at night? I mean what would they talk about?:) Won't it be interesting to see the conversations that they have, and then in the middle of it Abhay's stops replying and in a few seconds we hear his ajeeb si snoring!!๐Ÿคฃ
@Bold- ๐Ÿคฃ
Wohi jo normal log karte hain, soo jaien gey!! ๐Ÿคฃ

@Snoring- ROFL!! That would be classic! Want it!! And Phulwa will wake him up saying ke uff you snore so loudly and maybe they can have a cutesy fight over it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Khair, yahan bohot der ho chuki hain, I should get to bed too๐Ÿ˜† Good night jee!
Lol ok jee goodnight jee, see ya tomorrow then jee! :D 
I think i will hit the bed too. And thanks for cheering me up. Happy shappy now! *hugs* 

Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

They should! I'm guessing it was the drive that was the turning point for him, the situation that made him realise she's not so bad after all.
What AP really needs now is not so much pataka-dhamaka but more calm convos. Maybe maybe he might even take her back to her old village one day, where she used to live with her parents and her masterjee. I suppose after Thakur reveal, his doing this will pretty much signal how far they've come together:)
@bold- Exactly! Give them some break yaar. Enough physical and emotional drama for one week. Let them enjoy and recover for some time before another dhamaka. (not literally though)

I like the idea. They sooo need to know more about each other before love comes in. 

I don't mind if they're in their room with a music system and the RJ comes on and they start dancing there and then!:D Like the birthday wala scene but more cute this time:)
Oh yes! I dont mind that at all. Sounds quite interesting and more intimate. I LIKE! :D
Ohh maybe it can that spur of the moment things like they are sitting idly in the room (already the idea seems impossible) when like you say a song comes up it doesnt have to be romantic but Abhay teases her saying she doesnt know about dance or something and Phulwa says i will show you and then they start dancing!? :D

LOLLL๐Ÿคฃ I think he got scared by Abhay's behaviour too, if I were there I wouldn't be able to stand seeing the guy who single-handedly fought off so many guys and almost kill one, weep unconsolably over his wife:(
Very true. It was painful to watch. 

Ok now sacchi mein, goodnight!๐Ÿ˜†
Lol goodnight kehte kehte hi night guzar jai gi! ๐Ÿ˜†

Ameres thumbnail
Mimi- Aww honeymoon! I had totally forgotten about it! 
Goa seems out of question right now lol i will be happy with a shelter scene in jungle! ๐Ÿคฃ

Vita- Names mein koi bhi suggestion do kya farak padta hai lol. We will have a voting then. ;) 

And yes if we are able to finish it up soon then hopefully by Monday new AT and new AP start! *hoping* ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Vita- 
@Ajay-Sargun - Yes! they seem quite the opposite in real life still share an awesome chemistry on screen as well off screen. :))

Watched that segment again, Ajay is sooo cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And is it me or when he was talking about love being there etc he was all sharmaoing while talking lol, almost blushing. ๐Ÿ˜†
He really seems like the sweet shy guy. Adorable at its best! hehe ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok this my last post here for tonight! lol. Goodnight AT! :D
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Mimi- Aww honeymoon! I had totally forgotten about it! 

Goa seems out of question right now lol i will be happy with a shelter scene in jungle! ๐Ÿคฃ
Honeymoon! Sigh how to intezaam such a thing unless...Comm Uncle forcibly gives him a holiday!:D I'd love to see them just be able to spend a night away from the haveli somewhere else:)

Vita- Names mein koi bhi suggestion do kya farak padta hai lol. We will have a voting then. ;) 
Haha alrighty then, I'll think up of something to add to!:D

And yes if we are able to finish it up soon then hopefully by Monday new AT and new AP start! *hoping* ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I think we can! The way we've gone through almost 30 pages in less than a week, the next 20 shouldn't be a problem eitherXD And anyways, every night our spamming toh can khatam like 4-5 pages anyways๐Ÿ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Vita- 

@Ajay-Sargun - Yes! they seem quite the opposite in real life still share an awesome chemistry on screen as well off screen. :))
Yeahh and Sargun's said so too that she's closest to Shikha (Gayatri) and him and they're really cute to watch together:)
Watched that segment again, Ajay is sooo cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And is it me or when he was talking about love being there etc he was all sharmaoing while talking lol, almost blushing. ๐Ÿ˜†
I think he was!!๐Ÿ˜† I think being hauled off on his own got him to sharmao on camera๐Ÿ˜†
He really seems like the sweet shy guy. Adorable at its best! hehe ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He is!! No wonder bechara was saying how playing Abhay gets him depressed:/ He's really smiling all the time, I've hardly ever seen him frown or ever raise his voice on the interviews (Sargun's usually busy chattering non-stop๐Ÿ˜†) so I guess it's truly talent that he can portray so much anger and frustration on screen๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok this my last post here for tonight! lol. Goodnight AT! :D

@Dancing - I'd like to see something like that! Or maybe like you know Phulwa's just doing some work and he just pops up from nowhere with music and they start slow dancing to it...๐Ÿ˜
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am really starting to dislike this whole time difference thing! So much catching up to when I get here, and then there is no one to reply because everyone is sleeping ๐Ÿ˜”
But you guys seriously crack me up with your conversations! The way you jump from one topic to another in the most natural of transitions, so much fun to read!
I especially enjoyed the totally bipolar views on today's episode, from hot to cold, like to dislike, seeming that you have everything figured out to being totally confused! I won't be able to write anything lengthy today, even if I want to, because I am battling a really bad cold, and I can't sit in one place for a long time without feeling like I'll pass out, so all these different theories were awesome!
The CVs really are going on a tune of their own, it's become almost impossible to predict what will happen next. I mean the precap completely stunned me...I wasn't expecting that AT ALL! They give us a little breather making it seem like she is going to be okay, and then bam, a precap like that just leaves you reeling! It really is all a TRP game, anything that will keep the viewers hooked!
And I am sure the precap will probably the last scene of tomorrow's episode, and then on Friday we'll see Abhay's monologue and the episode will end for the weekend with Phulwa waking up! But seriously, haven't these two gone through enough? If all that emotional and physical beating wasn't enough, we have Phulwa almost dying on Abhay AGAIN, jeez CVs these two really need to get a break from all this hearbreak!
I swear, we better get a whole week of light hearted, healing moments between the two of them, after all this angst we've been getting for the past three weeks! We need to find some kind of solid ground and balance for them, and they need a little breather, to sort out their emotions and feelings! 
Previous
1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 120
Next