Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

True true, some distance would be healthy for them. I'd love to see her caring and being concerned for him, as a wife would be. Some romance shomance would be cute too. But full on love...not the right time my dears. 
I'd actually rather not see that scenario too soon, it'd mean that Thakur's damn serious about keeping them apart. And I don't want Abhay to suddenly get confused about why Phulwa's staying away from him. But yess I'm totally rooting for a slower pace! Would it kill them to, I don't know, try acting a little normal for a while?๐Ÿ˜•
YES!! Some normal peaceful scenes please!
Very true! Once she's better, I hope she gets to go search about it. Maybe even while Thakurayn's giving her soup and all, sitting by her side, she could see the red packet and enquire about it and Phulwa could reveal to her what nanijee told her and get through it...coz something tells me she won't be able to give Abhay the packet anytime soon.
Same here. The packet will be a mystery for some time but i do want her to start investigating about it and yeah show how her relation with Thakurian progresses. 

I'd like to see them smile at one another, have some cute conversations, show a little affection - after so much they do need a little break too๐Ÿ˜† Even if they're being awkward about it, Comm Uncle could throw a party for no reason and perhaps there they'll be able to act more like a normal couple. But yessums, please no over-the-top declarations of love now!!
Oh yes! another party is most welcome but minus the drama! 
Light romance would be more suitable at this point no ott love shove! :/

Abhay's dialogues were pretty cute though, reieterating to the whole world (Gauri, Thakur, doctoc etc) that he can't see her in pain. Aww dearie, thoda sabar rakkho! She'll be fit and fine soon enough:)) And the way he took off his own patti to put on her hand and ignoring the knife wound...it's a good thing for Phulwa he's made out of steel๐Ÿคฃ
LOL! Even i was like ooh he took off his own pati. ๐Ÿ˜†

But you know what made me really laugh was the poison sucking part! lol. I mean the way he started and i remembered our convo and it made me laugh more. And then from one angle it seemed like he was kissing her hand rather than taking out the venom so it made the whole thing look actually funny. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And Girls did u notice when he ws sucking out the venomfrom the hand and remembering the wedding vows the voiceover actually said Main apna Patidharam nibha raha hoon...๐Ÿ˜Š jst that one word gt me excited though it ws a diff kind of patidharamand the kind that was required ๐Ÿ˜‰in tht situation๐Ÿ˜‰
U knw when I sw her being bitten by the snake yesterday I immediatly thought the Abhay will probably spit it out from her hand and in tht excitement I thought he would give her mouth 2 mouth respiration ๐Ÿ˜ณ and immediatly i realised what a fool I was and it wont b required here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† silly me..blame it all on this cute couple i am nt even thinking straight๐Ÿ˜ณ
pls dont hit me bt how i wish these two were together in their real life also๐Ÿ˜‰..bt both r involved with some other person๐Ÿ˜Š
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Mimi- Even i want see all those scenes happening on screen! 

Teehee romantic scenes...-giggle-

And yes some normal peaceful AP scene is much in demand. Bahut rona dhona hoga please have mercy on us! Ek normal smiley scene de do! 

@Dodh- ROLF!! You saw that! And still commenting! Aww I love you!๐Ÿคฃ
LOLL doodh will never get old seriouslyXD 
And I'm so sorry for starting on the topic...guess we'll have to end with our doodh wala topic then๐Ÿ˜†

@Abhay- Yeah even i dont want Abhay to going back to his sadu self. Want him to be sweet with her but no confession or other! 
Agree with both of ya, trying to make her understand things is fine but if he goes back to hating her again I'd wanna bash up his head. Please dude, you don't kill yourself over your woman dying just to hate her again. That makes no sense.

The fact he took her to his room is a sign i guess. Chalo in sub mein ek cheez tu hui they are shifting into one room after all. ๐Ÿ˜‰
You know I've been confused over this whole room business. So he initially brought all the stuff back up for her right? Like this is his original room that she took over? So I'm guessing at that point in time, since he did tell Thakurayn that he'd remove it once she's fine, he probably wasn't intending on staying with her there?

Then where did his jackets in the room come from?? They're hanging right behind him!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sigh, never mind to logic, I'm just glad she's in his room now!:D

Oh dear, I'm so sorry for bringing your mood down, chalo let's celebrate over them shifting into the same room!:D So much to happen! 
I'm assuming tonight he's gonna sit by her for sure, but subsequently is he gonna take the sofa or just make space on the bed next to her?:D
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

And Girls did u notice when he ws sucking out the venomfrom the hand and remembering the wedding vows the voiceover actually said Main apna Patidharam nibha raha hoon...๐Ÿ˜Š jst that one word gt me excited though it ws a diff kind of patidharamand the kind that was required ๐Ÿ˜‰in tht situation๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG YESSS! I remember it!!!!:D It's quite a nice thing to put though, totally contrasts so well with the attempted rape scene where he was scaring her with a patiki asli roop...and now his true realisation of what being her pati means...๐Ÿ˜

U knw when I sw her being bitten by the snake yesterday I immediatly thought the Abhay will probably spit it out from her hand and in tht excitement I thought he would give her mouth 2 mouth respiration ๐Ÿ˜ณ and immediatly i realised what a fool I was and it wont b required here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† silly me..blame it all on this cute couple i am nt even thinking straight๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awww, are yaar, itna sab kuch ho rahan tha - I wouldn't be surprised if he had to go to that extent๐Ÿ˜†

pls dont hit me bt how i wish these two were together in their real life also๐Ÿ˜‰..bt both r involved with some other person๐Ÿ˜Š
They look pretty nice together but I guess their personalities are so different off-screen...and they're pretty cool with one another. So I guess there's maaza from watching their on-screen chemistry na?:)

Ameres thumbnail

LOLL doodh will never get old seriouslyXD 
And I'm so sorry for starting on the topic...guess we'll have to end with our doodh wala topic then๐Ÿ˜†
Dont be silly! No need to sorry. That was one of the most fun convos we had so far. And i enjoyed every bit of it. So dont say sorry and its not gonna end any soon i believe! ๐Ÿคฃ

You know I've been confused over this whole room business. So he initially brought all the stuff back up for her right? Like this is his original room that she took over? So I'm guessing at that point in time, since he did tell Thakurayn that he'd remove it once she's fine, he probably wasn't intending on staying with her there?
Then where did his jackets in the room come from?? They're hanging right behind him!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sigh, never mind to logic, I'm just glad she's in his room now!:D
I have come to the conclusion that they have same furniture for those two rooms, yes even same bed covers and all. :P Thats why we see the same bed, sofa and other things. 
Yeah, screw logic! They are in the same room finally, Party time! ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh dear, I'm so sorry for bringing your mood down, chalo let's celebrate over them shifting into the same room!:D So much to happen! 
I'm assuming tonight he's gonna sit by her for sure, but subsequently is he gonna take the sofa or just make space on the bed next to her?:D
Areey! Dont be sorry or i will feel sorry. My mood swings- never mind. 
Khair like you said now that she is in his room that opens up so many possibilities starting off with sleeping holding hand. Cute and needed! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lol making space on bed- not so soon i guess. For the time being sofa will have to do. ๐Ÿ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail
Talking about Ajay and Sargun i too love their off-screen equation. And onscreen chemistry is like-magic! :D 

Khair, i wanted to say that its time we come up with their joint names, like we have PhAb for AbhayPhulwa so we need something similar for them. Every telly couple has that so why should our AP be deprived of it? :P
vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail

Yess! I've had much of emotional atyaachar already, I'd like some proper action right about now.
And true, I'd like to see their relationship progress further. Bechara Abhay still thinks she hates her - which made me realise he's never seen them actually interact before so I guess it's natural he'll worry about it. Which is a good thing if he returns home and realises that Thakurayn's taking care of her and all:)

I'm guessing red packet contains bangles? Abhay's mother's bangles? Maybe Abhay might recognise them and so will Thakurayn. I'm thinking perhaps when this Devpur hatyakaand thing goes into full blast, these two might actually take a trip down there and he'll tell her about his life, past etc.
Awww! Love the idea! They do need to show some more scenes where they 'talk' We have already discussed this about them talking less...we so need more drive scenes where they are all alone and get some time to talk and taking a trip is a fantastic idea! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'd like to see her in a pretty dress, and definitely want to see them dance!!!:D
Haaaye! Dance! :( 

LOLLL so true!! Yess! When he was remembering the vows the first time, his mouth was on her hand for so long it really looked like he was kissing it! Which is cute but lol quite funnyXD
And aww his lips were stained red after that. I'm actually quite surprised he's absolutely fine after this whole mess. Not that I'd have wanted anything to happen otherwise he couldn't carry her in, but like, totally unscathed?
Really abhay, I fail to understand how despite everything that happens to both of you you're always standing there like a man of steel and your wife's injured everywhere possible. Sigh. At least she's a dacoit so she can handle all of it.:/
Exactly! Both of them are so strong...almost seems inhuman. ๐Ÿ˜•
Phulwa bhi despite all the injuries stood up and walked and Abhay tu...you rightly call him man of steel. 

@Jiten's role - Sigh we had so much hope for him and all he does is to remind Abhay he's risking his life sucking out her blood? Lul. CVs bhi na๐Ÿ˜†
ROFL! I know when he said it the first thought was maybe hes going to bring help or we finally get your village doc scene but no! He just...disappeared! LOL!
It was like it was getting to much for him to see his senior do that so he decided to just leave lol. I guess AP ke emotional dialogues were emotional attyachar for him too! ๐Ÿคฃ 

vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Talking about Ajay and Sargun i too love their off-screen equation. And onscreen chemistry is like-magic! :D 

Khair, i wanted to say that its time we come up with their joint names, like we have PhAb for AbhayPhulwa so we need something similar for them. Every telly couple has that so why should our AP be deprived of it? :P

They're really cute off-screen na? She's always the shararti ladki and he's usually laughing at her silly antics๐Ÿ˜†

Sigh I'm really bad at coming up names, so I'll leave that to you guys to decide?XD
And yay!! We're at page 130! I think if we finish this up in the next 2 days, we'd be able to start a new thread after Phulwa's nayi jeevan!:D
Previous
1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 120
Next