[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
@Pic 1 - Whenever I watch that scene, my eyes are just fixated on his face,. how towards the end he starts to tear as though he cannot believe how close he was to losing her...really makes me want to start tearing too...
My only shikayet was with the bg music, please put something more emotional na!

@Pic 2 - It was just so natural and the best part is remember in the terrace, how she was so hesitant to put her hand there? Aaj koi jhijhak nahin...and when he told her rehno do, her hand just went back onto his arm like it belonged there...😍

Ughh hindi serials. Making you dream of unrealistic situations that'd never happen to youπŸ˜’
Originally posted by vita93

Well my sister's 6 years younger than me and I thought she was adorable doll so it was really cute to play with her and all. Then again, changing her diaper, feeding her, having to put her to sleep - ayeesh so glad I don't have my own kid yetπŸ˜†
Ohh! Mine is opposite! Im 7 years younger than my sis and i dont remember if she took care of me like that or not lol but she says so! :P
And we are really close so its like taking care of my nephew gets less tiresome. πŸ˜†
And YES! im so glad that i still have some time before any time consuming things such as marriage and kids come my way! πŸ€£

🀣 Haye iss pyaar ki nasha ko hum kya naam de, *epic pause* iss pyaar ki nasha ko hum kya naam de, jo dil ki kareeb ho phir bhi maan ko shaanti na de *TALIYA*!!πŸ˜†
Ok lol that was quite a pathetic shayiri attempt, I'll never try it again🀣
Wah wah! Wah wah! Aap tu chah gaye! πŸ€£
Loved it! Lol. Oh yes do some more. πŸ˜†

Oooh ignored - ouch!πŸ˜† Rejection...I want to see how she does it. Ooof uski maaza to kuch aur hi hoga...poor bechara, it'd be really hilarious if he ends up being like Shatru again!!πŸ˜†
Haaaye! I miss those happy days! :(

True true, par hamari yeh dono itni zabardast hain ki even the prelude to it would be too epic to watch!πŸ˜† Lights off toh kya hua - inn dono ki kahani is, as I've noticed before, shuru hi hota hain andhere mein🀣
ROFL!! Besides SR ke kaam tu andhera mein hi hongey na! 🀣
Need i say more?! I better not!🀣

Isn't that just the most interesting bit - khair once the candles go off, humari aur koi business nahinπŸ˜†
ROFLLL! Exactly! They leave it upto our imaginations! πŸ€£
I have so much to say right now but I'm running off to watch the episode in better quality on TV.
So much at one go!!!
Originally posted by vita93

@Pic 1 - Whenever I watch that scene, my eyes are just fixated on his face,. how towards the end he starts to tear as though he cannot believe how close he was to losing her...really makes me want to start tearing too...
My only shikayet was with the bg music, please put something more emotional na!
I liked the music. dramatic kind went well with the scene i thought. Music ke beghair bhi the scene was enough to bring tears like you said. 

@Pic 2 - It was just so natural and the best part is remember in the terrace, how she was so hesitant to put her hand there? Aaj koi jhijhak nahin...and when he told her rehno do, her hand just went back onto his arm like it belonged there...😍
Exactly! It was beautiful. 
Ughh hindi serials. Making you dream of unrealistic situations that'd never happen to youπŸ˜’
Sigh...tell me about it! Situations bhi and where in this world can one find a man like Abhay? 
No where i tell you! Because no matter how much they love you that much selflessness and that kind of true love doesnt exist. Moreover i believe, male species have that gene missing. So expecting anything like that from them is...waiting for Thakur to turn good. 
And once again his love will bring her back from the valleys of death. Sigh...😍
someone please take a few snaps of today episode πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ameres

And once again his love will bring her back from the valleys of death. Sigh...😍

Really man, we all know she's gonna come back alive but seriously...how many times must one person watch his loved ones die? First she almost died in the explosion, and then he found nani's dead body and now she's gonna die right in front of him??

Waise my mum told me they often show that when a snake bites the person almost seems to be dead but comes to back to life and yes that should be happening here too...
Well I'm just waiting for Abhay's bhashan to her. I want to see what exactly he tells her, how much he loves her, how sorry he is, and how he can't live without her...
Tum kis se maang rahi ho! πŸ˜†
Mein tu khud soch rahi thi ke will post the same request there that please someone provide me with HQ caps of yesterdays epi. lol

Seriously does anyone have them? I really need them. :(
πŸ˜† poochne mein kya jaatha hai ROFL
i have them only if i could find time to sit and take caps 🀣
kambakth time hee nahin miltha.. i say you all blame my master courses and work πŸ˜† Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago