Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

Ohhh LOL I thought you knew what it was for..I really thought it was like a bhaang sub or something, the way the heroes get drunk on Holi and allπŸ˜†
And Abhay getting drunk...well if he's in a funny mood then he gets super funny but if he's in a patidharm mood...πŸ˜‰
Lol no. I have never seen this happening here. Cultural differences. 

Uff patidharam drunk is...scary! 
But i doubt it can get scary now...hot definitely! πŸ˜‰

🀣 LOLLL hey is that why we haven't heard from many people since last night...?πŸ˜†
Maybe...sab daar ke bhaag gaye kya?! πŸ€£

@Apple & juice - Legitimate question na??πŸ˜†
I'm still rofling over it! Ohh! God! πŸ€£

Oh Gosh!! I'm tu pakka not forgetting this dodh convo any time soon! πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
What the heck, i guess i will be posting it in forum after all. Read it or not i will keep making my posts. πŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@I readed it and now I is replyings it:D
I'm so impressed by the way you wrote it, it may be long but every word clings on with so much meaning...πŸ‘

@Kids - Oooh I love kids!! They're so adorable na? Aww thats so sweet:))

@Bhaang - LOL I'm just describing what I saw in many Amitabh Bachhan movies, really no idea if it does happen or not...πŸ˜†

@Patidharm drunk - I think, that right now, in this halat, it'd be too hot to handle. When he's truly in love with her, he'd never want to hurt so I guess it'll just give him confidence to...show her what he wants?πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

I'm convinced ki iss ke baad aab humse aur koi nahin baat karegaπŸ˜†

@Conv - Sigh what to do I thought hindi forum hain, at least yahan mein koi jawab mile...🀣
Ameres thumbnail
Maham- 
Gosh read your post like three times still thrilling! :D

@Entry- i was like 'aah' with happiness. And the way camera zoomed into him, showing his face from side and the lightening superb!! 

@Reactions- Man!! Even after watching and writing i still feel its difficult to fully express those feelings that they felt. 

And like you said Ajay and Sargun have outdone themselves with this performance. They really know how to get into the character of the skin and bring out the emotions. 
Brilliant performance, writing and execution of the scene! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In those last five minutes the writers proved their credentials. It was such an impactful scene that im still feeling its affect. 
Gosh! They reminded me why I fell in love with them and increased my phan-girl obsession times over! 
Ameres thumbnail
@Kids- Yes they are adorable but only dur say lol. When your sister leaves them with you to take care for a few hours while she does her work then they are not so adorable. πŸ˜³
Having said that I love my nephew alot but he can be tiresome. :P

@Bhaang- LOL! I have also seen it in movies only dont know what that is..

@Patidhram-Lol yeah. Thats why i keep saying that i want that attitude wala ACP Abhay back! The one who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Hindi- LOL! Beta drama forum hai, query session nahi chal raha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I'm not from India so have no idea about their culture or traditions as such. 

Yahan aisa kuch nahi hota. Moreover, IF something like does happen at SR then how would i know? I never been to anyones SR!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Ameres thumbnail
Wow! So we are almost at 125 pages already! Yay for that! πŸ˜†

So i guess its time for us to start making that new AT? :D 

Since its always us two and Maham at times, it really feels like home now. Hum do hamare do! πŸ€£

Anyways, i wish the stalkers who hit the Like button and run away would come out and talk to us. We are not that bad despite our crazy talks sachi. πŸ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Kids- Yes they are adorable but only dur say lol. When your sister leaves them with you to take care for a few hours while she does her work then they are not so adorable. πŸ˜³
Having said that I love my nephew alot but he can be tiresome. :P
I know whatcha mean! When my sis was little and my mum used to leave her behind to take care of her, it'd be really such a chore. Nobody really understands the amount of labour that goes into taking care of one kidπŸ˜†

@Bhaang- LOL! I have also seen it in movies only dont know what that is..
It looks like spiked doodh or something. Khair they always get into such a nasha afterwardsπŸ˜’
Actually I prefer my Abhayjee sober, we've seen the nasty side effects of him getting drunk.
And anyways, aab to Phulwa hain - sharab ki kya zaroorat?🀣

@Patidhram-Lol yeah. Thats why i keep saying that i want that attitude wala ACP Abhay back! The one who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yet, Phulwa being Phulwa...itni asaani se toh haar nahin maannewaliπŸ˜† I'd like to see how long she resists his charms, and just how much he truly wants her...πŸ˜‰

@Hindi- LOL! Beta drama forum hai, query session nahi chal raha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I'm not from India so have no idea about their culture or traditions as such. 

Yahan aisa kuch nahi hota. Moreover, IF something like does happen at SR then how would i know? I never been to anyones SR!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
LOLLL your last line made me ROFL!🀣 Sigh, the only SRs I watched are those they show on TVs, aur woh bhi sirf kuchi minute keliye🀣 On any accounts mujhe bhi dekhne ka koi shoq nahin hain, I'm fine knowing ke yeh donoek saat hainπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

I know whatcha mean! When my sis was little and my mum used to leave her behind to take care of her, it'd be really such a chore. Nobody really understands the amount of labour that goes into taking care of one kidπŸ˜†
Its quite opposite in my case with me being the youngest in my family i have always been the pampered kid and now that I have to at times take care of my lil nephew...boy! does it feel like work or what?! πŸ˜†

It looks like spiked doodh or something. Khair they always get into such a nasha afterwardsπŸ˜’
Actually I prefer my Abhayjee sober, we've seen the nasty side effects of him getting drunk.
And anyways, aab to Phulwa hain - sharab ki kya zaroorat?🀣
True even I would prefer a sober Abhay over a Devdas one. :/
@Bold- ROFL!!! Quite a..filmy wali line?πŸ˜†
Yeh pyaar ka nasha hi kafi hai! lmao!:

Yet, Phulwa being Phulwa...itni asaani se toh haar nahin maannewaliπŸ˜† I'd like to see how long she resists his charms, and just how much he truly wants her...πŸ˜‰
Hahah and i dont even want her too maan jao so easiy! Give him some hard time so he may what it feels like to be ignored and other..anyways i just want some cutesy Patidharam scenes from him. πŸ˜†

LOLLL your last line made me ROFL!🀣 Sigh, the only SRs I watched are those they show on TVs, aur woh bhi sirf kuchi minute keliye🀣 On any accounts mujhe bhi dekhne ka koi shoq nahin hain, I'm fine knowing ke yeh donoek saat hainπŸ˜†
Lol Telly SRs are like they start, music, bride sharmaos, groom smiles, lights off! πŸ€£
Agar hamara shoq hota bhi tu no use cuz SR tu woh aise show bhi nahi karein gey! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SR tu hogi but telly style mein hi. πŸ˜†

On a serious note i want it to be special with a looong prelude as you once mentioned. πŸ˜³

Ameres thumbnail
His expressions at this point make me want to cry! πŸ₯Ί

Ameres thumbnail
A poignant moment. No words. 

I love how her hand is placed on his chest. Sweet. πŸ˜³