Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG. I have no words, no words at all! I have already watched the last 10 minutes like a hundred times and I still can't believe it, that epicness is just not sinking in!
And then all your posts (I have yet to read all of them), you guys fill up 5 pages in my absence, and then I have to write a whole thesis paper so that I can answer all parts of it, so excited! I have yet to fully grasp the beauty of those PhAb moments today, and I have classes for the next 5 hours, so be prepared for some maha long posts once I get back!
Not that you guys care cause you're all sleeping peacefully, and by the time you guys get on here, you'll probably have a lot to read and reply to :)
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

CVs ne ek hi epi mein itna kuch de diya!!

Cvs bhi na, itna naughty! They keep us taraping for 2 weeks and then BAM! Saab kuch ek saat!

We had been waiting for that hug; got it. Though im still not satisfied cuz it felt incomplete. Lol yeah im very greedy when it comes to AP. 
But still it was an emotional one the kind i was waiting for. 
This was just the shuruwaad. I guess they're even more emotionally overwhelmed than us, and I guess just holding onto each other is relief enough:)
Somehow, I felt that the intensity of the scene was nicely pitched, sure it would've been great with much more intense hugs and so on, but I guess these two are probably too tired right now to say anything else. And the way they just kept repeating each others' names over and over - it was really sweet:)

And the maang filling! How we had speculated the scene will be and they shot it beautifully. Again fate intervening, reminding them of their relation, strengthening it in a way. 
Really nice to watch - and you've written it really beautifully:)
Best part Abhay stopping her. Such a symbolic moment. 
Once again they showed that Abhay is the one who will always come forward to save their marriage. 
He is the official savior of the show. Not just saving physically but also the savior of relationships. :)
Aww really have to agree with you on this one. Now that he's taken the lead to bring their relationship forward, it brings a lot of hope because he's not gonna let go of her anymore...:)

vita93 thumbnail
Allbut1 thumbnail
OK, before I start of my long and very incoherent ramblings, let me say that you guys had be rolling by your doodh and SR connection conversation! To be honest, the very first time I saw them do that on Indian TV I was seriously confused, never having heard of anything like that before. I mean in the US, you just do it, so the milk thing was like an unusual thing, but I ultimately made the connections and yeah it always cracks me up, so this seriously was hilariously epic, I needed that after the mind numbing day I've had! Seriously if it wasn't for the beyond amazing Phulwa episode today, this day would have been an utter nightmare!
Anu, you did such a wonderful job explaining it 🀣 and that apple juice comment, absolutely priceless...my sister thought I had gone crazy laughing in front of my laptop like that! You guys are seriously too awesome!
Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

I don't think them lies would be so unintentional anymore...πŸ˜‰ Like Abhay's trying to romance Phulwa and Thakur walks in and Abhay's all sadu like "Mein isko thodi sabaaq sikha rahin thi" and gives her the patidharm face and she just returns it with a totally annoyed faceπŸ˜†
But on a serious note, I wonder how the friction will work out in the house - especially if Abhay has accepted her as his wife he can't be that mean to her either...sigh abhay lol
Haha. I would love to see that! πŸ˜† 
Yes it will be very difficult for Abhay to be mean to her especially after what happened last night. 

Aaah yes, maybe they won't open their mouths to keep their lives safe warna Thakur would kill em once they get out. "People in the force" - referring to non-existent danda Rahul?πŸ˜†
Hm. Exactly. I'm highly doubtful that thakur truths coming out so soon so the goons may as well magically disappear. 

Three epis only? I was hoping we could move on to next week with this track tooπŸ˜† Khair so long as they're together, it doesn't bother me what they plan on doing (ok fine, i still want shelter scene!!)
I want my shelter at any cost! Hmph. 
Same here, after so long itni khushi ke mauka and with Thakur...
I was wondering that if they do end up at the shelter, hopefully if they stay there for a week or so then we could see them go out, maybe to like a fair or something and they just walk around and talk and maybe Abhay can even get her all those nice jewellery and apologise to her at the same time and put it on her and tell her she looks pretty:D
Haha now that we've got a taste of AP heaven, there's no stopping the overflow of ideas!πŸ˜†
Exactly yaar! After a long and torturous weeks we are getting peace so give us at least a few epis of fun filled happy moments!  Is that too much to ask for? 

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Allbut1

OK, before I start of my long and very incoherent ramblings, let me say that you guys had be rolling by your doodh and SR connection conversation! To be honest, the very first time I saw them do that on Indian TV I was seriously confused, never having heard of anything like that before. I mean in the US, you just do it, so the milk thing was like an unusual thing, but I ultimately made the connections and yeah it always cracks me up, so this seriously was hilariously epic, I needed that after the mind numbing day I've had! Seriously if it wasn't for the beyond amazing Phulwa episode today, this day would have been an utter nightmare!
Anu, you did such a wonderful job explaining it 🀣 and that apple juice comment, absolutely priceless...my sister thought I had gone crazy laughing in front of my laptop like that! You guys are seriously too awesome!

@Bold- Omg!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wow you made the connection? Explain please! Cause me and Vita are still not so clear on that matter! πŸ€£
Well even here there is no rasm as such, so even i had no idea having only seen it in movies and stuff. But frankly I think its just a tradition people keep following regardless of its meaning what so ever. 

Thank you thank you. I tried my best to be discreet! πŸ€£

After we had the convo i was thinking what will happen if somebody reads our not-so-shareef comments? For once im glad that this forum has less members! :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EDIT-
Oh I'm sooo waiting for your take on the epi! I hope you are free by now and...well are writing that long post. ;)
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

@Bold- Omg!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
LOLLL THAT WAS MY FIRST REACTION TOO!

Wow you made the connection? Explain please! Cause me and Vita are still not so clear on that matter! πŸ€£
I think humari tarah bhi, after seeing the glass of garam doodh everytime anybody wants to start a specific scene, she kind of made the connection🀣
Well even here there is no rasm as such, so even i had no idea having only seen it in movies and stuff. But frankly I think its just a tradition people keep following regardless of its meaning what so ever. 
Ohhh LOL I thought you knew what it was for..I really thought it was like a bhaang sub or something, the way the heroes get drunk on Holi and allπŸ˜†
And Abhay getting drunk...well if he's in a funny mood then he gets super funny but if he's in a patidharm mood...πŸ˜‰

Thank you thank you. I tried my best to be discreet! πŸ€£

After we had the convo i was thinking what will happen if somebody reads our not-so-shareef comments? For once im glad that this forum has less members! :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣 LOLLL hey is that why we haven't heard from many people since last night...?πŸ˜†

@Apple & juice - Legitimate question na??πŸ˜†

EDIT-
Oh I'm sooo waiting for your take on the epi! I hope you are free by now and...well are writing that long post. ;)
Same here, I've decided to kind of lay back on this one...too much to take in and write about all at one go...

Allbut1 thumbnail
And now on to my extremely jumbled thoughts, I swear every second of the last 7-8 minutes can be analyzed over and over again because it was like a downpour of emotions from the both of them!

@Entry: From the second his hand grabbed the danda, we knew shit was going down, and then the way they showed his entry, first his hair, then his face, half clouded by the darkness making him look even more intimidating and then panning out to his whole figure, absolutely fantastic camera work right there! I seriously cannot get over how hot he looked in that scene, absolutely delicious! And the way the goons eyes widened dramatically, it's like they knew they were in for some serious hell, because his eyes were literally shooting burning daggers at that point! Also, this was the moment where Abhay fully embraced his hero role, and I have got to give serious kudos to the CVs and Ajay here. The transformation of him as a villain to a hero has been so beautifully crafted by the CVs and so perfectly acted out by Ajay that it amazes me to see how far we've come with his character! After he was revealed to be A.R Singh and then with what he did to Phulwa, I literally hated him for like a whole month after that! I felt like I had been betrayed because I had grown to love Shatru so much, so yeah he was nothing short of a villain who had crushed and destroyed our girl in the worst way possible! And then slowly but surely, after the attempted rape track, and Phulwa's answer to his advances, did his character start to change. We started to see, from the help of badi Thukrayn, the Abhay that lives behind the tough outer layer he has built for himself. We started seeing the goodness in his heart, started to see why he is the way he is, how much he has lost, and all of that completely turned his character. And the change was so gradual that  I never realized when I went from hating him to loving him. He became the life of the show, other than Phulwa of course, we started rooting for him, believing in him, and over the past couple weeks he has taken up the role of the unofficial hero, and this transition came to a full circle today with his absolutely dhamakedar and damdar entry, he looked every bit the hero and savior we needed him to be!

@First look: Moving on, I think it took him a split second to realize that he had actually just saved Phulwa's life! But when the realization dawned on him that she was literally a couple inches away from him, all the hatred and anger disappeared from his eyes. The way his eyes softened and melted, and the small smile of relief on his face when he turned towards her, just wow! That small shift of the eyes spoke volumes, and I think for a second he forgot where he was! All that mattered was that Phulwa was right in front of him, alive, all that chasing, frustration, anger had no meaning now that she was with him. His hold on the danda was instinctive, he couldn't let that go even in the state he was in because it was what was protecting her. He was holding on to it with his injured arm, but I think he completely forgot all about his physical pain in that moment, like you guys said, he truly does seem like a man of steel, and it's just Phulwa that brings this side out of him, another proof of the fact that she has become his life!
And Phulwa's reaction, it was so natural, pure gold! I think in the beginning she thought she was dreaming! She was full on expecting the blow, yet the only name on her lips was Abhay. When he breathed her name from right next to her, she thought she was imagining things, that's why she didn't immediately turn towards him. But when she finally realized that he was right there, that's when she lets go of everything. The way she said his name, and the smile that lit her face, despite everything, all the injuries and pain she had been through, that smile was radiant of utter relief and happiness. And it was when she said his name that his entire universe snapped back into focus. Now that he was sure that she was ok, he turned to the goons who had dared to kill her. Before anything happened they were going to have to face his wrath first for, and just like before, it took him less than a second to turn back to his ACP mode, and you knew that those two were done for!

@Meri Biwi: So yeah I almost died hearing this, no joke, I really wasn't expecting it! With the fire and hatred back in his eyes, and the venom in his voice, just the way he delivered his first line apni zindagi ki sabse badi galti ki hai tune aaj meri biwi pe haath uthaa kar, wow, wow, wow! The authority and the possessiveness that he showed over her in that instant, left me breathless! This was the first time he had acknowledged Phulwa as his wife in front of her, and he took that a step further, but not just acknowledging her but also accepting her in the same instance. This was his first unofficial confession, and I am sure we'll be seeing countless more in the weeks to come! And if I thought Phulwa's smile earlier was radiant, well then that one didn't hold a candle to the beauty of her smile when she heard him say those words! After the whole ordeal that she had been through, everything she had suffered, to have him say that, I can't even imagine the happiness it would have given her! Because at that moment, their past held no meaning, all that mattered was that the man who she loved with all her heart, had risked his everything to save her. Yes, just because he said that doesn't mean that all their problems have disappeared, they still have many bridges to cross, and once the emotions of the ordeal will wear off, Phulwa won't give in to him that easily, but in that moment that was the only thing that she wanted to hear. To know that you've slowly become the life of someone else, that must be an incredible feeling. Especially for someone like Phulwa who has only known what it means to lose the people you love!
And this reminds me of something I think Vita said a couple days ago, that despite everything, Phulwa is extremely because she married the man she fell in love with. Yes, the circumstances around their marriage were less than romantic, but despite all the hatred, the love was still there, repressed, and it's the same love that has been slowly but surely breaking the walls of hatred around her heart! Many of us love and lose that love because life gets in the way, but fate was with her, it wanted her to have the happiness of love, and we all knew it would come, it was just a matter of when!

So, I am breaking this up into pieces, so that my thoughts don't appear completely crazy, I am sure a lot of this might not make sense, but I just have too many feelings about this today! Now I am going to go get some medicine for this pounding headache I have, and then finish off with the best 5 minutes of TV I have seen in a while! Gahh, I am still high over the perfection that was today's episode!
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Really hope to clear this strange question up, I've got a few other people to answer to as well!🀣
OMG!! You have to explain it to other people? Good luck with that!! πŸ€£
Oh god! Im laughing so much right now its getting difficult to write a reply. :P

Yahoo answers mein all sorts of ajeeb ajeeb sawalo ke jawab milte hain. LOL there was even some Indian girls who asked what on earth you're supposed to do on your suhaag raat, and there were jawabs too!🀣
What the...!! πŸ€£
I dont even want to think about it. πŸ˜†

Bhook pyaas - yane ke now that he's much hungrier all of a sudden, woh doodh bhi...🀣 Darns it this is getting too funny seriously!!
Oh God! If some village guy brings milk tab kya karein ge Abhayjee?! πŸ€£

🀣 HOHO! He was so hesitant to give her a present, I'm guessing doodh dene waqt haath ekdam kaprahin hogi!🀣 LOL and if he spills it all over her sari then while cleaning it up bhi...πŸ˜† I'd love to see the horror on her face as she wonders what he's planning to do with it, and him stammering to tell her it's on the doctor's aadesh LOL - the kind of ideas she'll get when she thinks what kind of intentions he initially had...🀣
OMG!! That would be one hilarious scene i would love to watch! πŸ€£
I can so imagine Phulwas reaction and Abhays confused mumbling! 

Imagine she's been running away from him the whole day, ignoring everything he says - so by night he changes or phir patike asli roop dekhane mein ekdam tol jati hain...πŸ˜‰
Ohhh! I'm seriously feeling like ahhh...I WANT these scenes!! Please jaldi!! 
Or else i will die here rofling and blushing! πŸ€£

Previous
1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 120
Next