Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooof that scene was priceless! Yesss the double take was epic, like he was too shocked for words.
but that night as she walked down he actually looked at her, not as Dacoit Rani Phulwa but as Phulwa, his wife; a woman who can look so beautiful.

Well said!! Felt exactly the same way here too...
Never once in those few minutes did his eyes stray from her, not when she was up there, not while she was walking and neither when she was right in front of him. I think he didn't exactly realise she was there, he probably felt it so surreal it didn't occur to him she was looking at him too - otherwise he would've never stared at her so unashamedly๐Ÿ˜†

@ Lips ajar - hayeee!โ˜บ๏ธ He really seemed to be expecting her to...go on?๐Ÿ˜† He really looked like he saw a fairy or something...it's only when she spoke it broke him out of spell LOL and it was obvious he was annoyed with himself hehe.

AAAHHH keep posting all these fantastic picsss I'm drooling~~
Thanks you so much for giving us so much eye candy all in one place!๐Ÿค—

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol true he didnt realize she knew he was looking at her otherwise he wouldnt have stared unabashed. ๐Ÿ˜†
Even i wished that she wouldn't have spoken anything and the moment would have been prolonged and they would keep standing there with ORP playing in BG. ๐Ÿ˜

I'm not sure what he was expecting her to do but i guess is she had kept quiet he would definitely would have went on and...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

LOL! You are most welcome. Credit to the pics uploader. Only credit i have is that i keep staring at them and make you guys drool over it too! ๐Ÿคฃ
Ameres thumbnail

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Their eyes truly speak volumes. Sigh...๐Ÿ˜

vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Their eyes truly speak volumes. Sigh...๐Ÿ˜

Too true for them!! Earlier it meant to convey the very depths of their hatred and now it's just...haye๐Ÿ˜
The hospital scene was the perfect situation, so much practice yet samne aate hi moon se saab hawa nikal gayi!๐Ÿ˜† 

The eyes speak silently so that our minds can never know the hidden secrets of our hearts - and only those who hold the key to our heartbeat can understand what we wish to say...
Sigh their eyelocks are too precious:)

Moar picsss! I'm loving this seriously, sprucing up the writings with such beautiful scenes๐Ÿ˜›
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

Too true for them!! Earlier it meant to convey the very depths of their hatred and now it's just...haye๐Ÿ˜
The hospital scene was the perfect situation, so much practice yet samne aate hi moon se saab hawa nikal gayi!๐Ÿ˜† 
Bilkul! I had the same thing in mind but unfortunately they are no pics of that hospital scene so kaam chalao with these..

The eyes speak silently so that our minds can never know the hidden secrets of our hearts - and only those who hold the key to our heartbeat can understand what we wish to say...
Sigh their eyelocks are too precious:)
Wow! Fits them perfectly. Sachi their eyelocks say more than they have ever actually said aloud. They truly are very precious. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Moar picsss! I'm loving this seriously, sprucing up the writings with such beautiful scenes๐Ÿ˜›
Hahaha yeah its fun and the only way i can spam. ๐Ÿ˜†

vita93 thumbnail
Just a stray thought that Maham brought up earlier - neither Abhay nor Phulwa have eaten since at least the night before right? 

So how say after they capture the goons, they decide to walk down the long road, hand-in-hand, silently without looking at each other, but walking at the same pace with the breeze flowing through their hair. 

As they approach the little roadside dhabbas, they sit down to rest for a while, tired from the whole ordeal and just to take in a little normality from the situation. I'm guessing Phulwa's in a lot of shock (seeing as how the only word she's been mentioning is Abhay) so she doesn't move and he decides to go get them something to eat. He puts the plate in front of her but she sees the glass of water and remembers his nani asking for water and starts to sob quietly. He understands her pain and lulls her head onto his chest, letting her cry while caressing his hand over hair.

After a little while she gets over the momentary shock and just stares at her plate, not very hungry. He tears off a piece of his bread, dips it into to daal and puts it into her mouth - feeding her despite his own hunger. Halfway through, she realises that he hasn't eaten a single thing either and tears off her own bread to feed the person who never stopped running till he found her. 

It's not much but I thing this singular gesture would serve to show how they're truly grateful for one another's company and how they're always concerned about each other:)

Well it was just a random thought - which got me pretty hungry so I'm off to eat too:D
vita93 thumbnail
Ohhh and I do love your banner thing so much, the scene from Jab We Met was really very beautiful - one of my most favourite scenes:D

And so is the one below! I really want to watch the movie, a little light-hearted romance once in a while never hurts:)
Ameres thumbnail
@Dhabba- Awww! I love it yaar! It would be extremely sweet and would show like you said their care and concern for each other and how grateful they are to have each other at least. :) 
A must needed scene i say. 

Lol all this food talk is making me hungry too and the fact that i had an early lunch is not helping. :/ 

@banner- Yeah i love it too! hehe. 
JWM is my all time fav movie. Can watch it again and again and not get tired! It was such a simple yet beautiful movie and this song in particular is really heart touching. Highlighted how without his knowing she had started to grow on him and even though he knew she could never be his, she was never his to begin with even then he still loved her none the less. 
And yes I Love Shahid. โ˜บ๏ธ
Ok better stop or i will open a JWM AT right here lol. 

EMAET- oh yes waiting for it eagerly!! :D 
I'm already making plans with my friends to go watch it. And they all are like release tu hone do. ๐Ÿ˜†

True it seems like a sweet light hearted movie and promos look really promising! :)

Waise now that i look at it, both the movies look almost the same. In JWM Shahid was this heartbroken guy and Kareena the free-spirited girl and she came as a breath of fresh air in his life and he welcomed it. 
Here too it looks almost the same; Imran the miserable guy and Kareena is this carefree kind who doesnt seem to give two hoots about anything and when they come together under strange circumstances they both will change each others life. 
But thats all based on trailers...movie can be pretty different. Lets see. ๐Ÿค”
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Tick tock tick tock...50 minutes more to go! ๐Ÿ˜›
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

@Dhabba- Awww! I love it yaar! It would be extremely sweet and would show like you said their care and concern for each other and how grateful they are to have each other at least. :) 
A must needed scene i say. 
They could spend a whole episode on such an episode and I'll hungrily take in everything happens. As it is, them not being together has officially rot all our brains:((

Lol all this food talk is making me hungry too and the fact that i had an early lunch is not helping. :/  No food = no ideas :(

@banner- Yeah i love it too! hehe. 
JWM is my all time fav movie. Can watch it again and again and not get tired! It was such a simple yet beautiful movie and this song in particular is really heart touching. Highlighted how without his knowing she had started to grow on him and even though he knew she could never be his, she was never his to begin with even then he still loved her none the less. 
Exactly!! I enjoyed the simplicity of the plot with the happy scenes they had in between, it's truly one of those movies you want to pick up and watch during a moody day and it cheers you up just like that:D
And yes I Love Shahid. โ˜บ๏ธ
HIGH FIVE I can't take the fact that with every passing year he still has the adorably chocolate boy face I fell in love with in the beginning - his entrance during the dance in the Screen Awards was too cute!!
Ok better stop or i will open a JWM AT right here lol. 
๐Ÿคฃ 

EMAET- oh yes waiting for it eagerly!! :D 
I'm already making plans with my friends to go watch it. And they all are like release tu hone do. ๐Ÿ˜†
Sigh I'm not even sure if it'll be showing here, though if they do I'm all geared up to get my tickets:D

True it seems like a sweet light hearted movie and promos look really promising! :)

Waise now that i look at it, both the movies look almost the same. In JWM Shahid was this heartbroken guy and Kareena the free-spirited girl and she came as a breath of fresh air in his life and he welcomed it. 
Here too it looks almost the same; Imran the miserable guy and Kareena is this carefree kind who doesnt seem to give two hoots about anything and when they come together under strange circumstances they both will change each others life. 
But thats all based on trailers...movie can be pretty different. Lets see. ๐Ÿค”
Oooh I can see the kind of plotlines you seem to enjoy!:D No wonder you found the drive scene so enjoyable - it's kind of like the breath of fresh air in his life he never had:)