[~PhAb Appreciation Thread~] - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vita93

Anu:
@Wicked-patidharm - Haye, his smirk was so evil that day, the way he kept looking at her because he knew what sort of an effect he was giving. Looking around to make sure everyone had gone before picking up her like he was truly enjoying it...it sent me tingling looking at his face! Bechari Phulwa, she was so scared she was stammering! 
I likeyπŸ˜†
Me TOOO! He was so wickedly hot. ahem! πŸ˜†

@Annoyed-Confused - It was interesting to see the tables turned on him, and how in the end he simply took her hand and put it back on her shoulder - it truly portrayed how he cannot be purely evil in nature. And the anger seething in him when he spun around and slapped her - well portrayed!
Oh yeah! I guess it was done to show that he is not all that bad. He never really had any bad intentions as such. And the slap in the end was like..shocker for me. Wasnt expecting it but it just showed that how much he disliked the fact that she was kind of offering herself and insulting him. πŸ€”

@Devdas - That really made me cry! First the utter confusion during the party followed by his dead-soul dialogues - too emotionally overwhelming! Made much worse by Phulwa crying afterwards, he managed ti break her heart without even being fully conscious:(
Ah the ultimate emotional attyachar scene! Seriously if the confusing party wasnt enough the staircase and bedroom talk. 

@I-Know-I'm-Hot - That was just...I didn't have to look anywhere else, whole time on his face and on certain occasions when they zoomed out, all over his shirt tooπŸ˜† I realise night lighting works best on these 2, the way it hides certain features and shows up only half the face...so mysteriously charming...haye! I'm dying on that face!!
@Bold- Oh yes!! Esp for Abhay when he is giving those attitude wale looks...ufff makes him look so Hot! β˜ΊοΈ
And when he wears white shirt and its raining than...hamari nazrein kahin aur hi ja rahi hoti!! πŸ€£

@Oh-so-freaking cute - It was too adorable to watch!!:D I wanted to go right up to him and pinch his adorable cheeks!! Sho cuteee! (☺️😍)

@Bechara-Bhooki-Pati - That was really naughty of Phulwa, taking a bite off the apple looking so smug!!:( He had such a defeated face bechara, walked away without even trying to get one of the many apples left behind in the fridgeπŸ˜’ Tsk tsk Phulwa patimohodeyka yeh halat banana zaroori tha kya?
HAhahaha. True yaar I was like Phulwa not nice, she wasnt really being a sweet patni then. πŸ˜†
@Well-fed and happy pati - Aww sho cuteee! He was gobbling down the food like a 5-yr old given a packet of chocolates for his birthday!! So joyful! And giving Surje the grapes in return - too adorable!! I want to see him eating again after a hungry day at work, and Phulwa just smiling at him like a patnijee who's heart is doubly happy at his satisfaction:))
Agree badly need more cute scenes like these. 

LOVED THEM ALLL! How does one man portray so many different avatars at one go?? He does both the angry as well as the cute faces so well - sometimes it's like 2 different people already!!
Sigh, well you've left out heart-broken crying Abhay, but that one I can go without - it's too heartbreaking for us to bear:((
True Ajay is an amazing actor. Wish to see some more powerful performances and him in different avatars. :)
But yeah first they need to meet soon. :/
Vita&Maham-

WOWWOWWOW! You girls na! 

Honestly speaking you bring out so much more emotion and feelings through your writing that maybe isnt even there in the scene. Reading it at times feels like i'm not reading about AP but some other character. Such beautifully you two explain the emotions. Really i'm in awe right now. :) 
Keep writing more! :D
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
@Drivepic- Same here. That was one of the most beautiful moments. First the laughter and then the tears...such beautiful mix of two contrasting emotions. 
And I LOVE  their expressions at this point. The realization of what they were doing or what he was about to do. And then his hand just stayed there for a few seconds before he let it down...
Always makes me go like this πŸ˜ but with a lil sad smile. 

CREDIT-Miketa

Just LOVE it when they stand so close, their faces barely apart and here it looks as if the tips of their nose brush...hehe its kind of cute yet oh-so-hot! *blush* 
@Anu: Aww thank you so much! I usually don't write this much for any other show, but there is something about Phulwa & PhAb that makes my imagination go in an overdrive and I just have to get all my thoughts out! I usually watch the episode or my favorite scenes from the episode multiple times through the day whenever I get the time, and I analyze every aspect of it! Every look, every facial expression, every dialogue can provide so many meanings that it keeps my mind spinning with theories! And I am extremely over analytical where Ajay is involved, because he seriously puts so much into each and every avatar of his character that it seems like you can never have enough words to describe that perfection.
And I am glad I don't bore or drive you crazy with my super long ramblings! Seriously it is such a relief to get them out and have other people's opinion of them! So for actually putting up with my endless thought process I must thank you and Vita!
Plus with everything that it is going to be happening next, I don't think anyone of us will be stopping writing any time soon :D

@Vita: There is something about these lines- He really wants her so much, he really wants her love so much that he's afraid of losing her //  after having lost out from the rest, he refuses to accept that he's lost her too. that makes me feel all sorts of emotions. You've phrased it so beautifully! Seriously the love that they have for each other and beautiful relationship that it's going to blossom into is definitely going to be a story worth going down in the books! After everything they've been through, to be where they are right now in regards to their feelings for each other, it's an absolutely beautiful thing to behold!
And honestly your comments are directly related to my own inner monologues! Agree with everything you said!

@Picture: OMG that is like one of my favorite shots of them EVER! Seriously that was such a beautiful, beautiful moments! It seemed like the most natural thing for him to do, wipe off that lone tear that fell from her eyes, such an innocent gesture but it spoke volumes! It's funny that the one guy who became the reason for most of her tears, now can't bear to see a single tear fall from her eyes, whether it be out of happiness or sadness! We really have come a long way! And the way he stops right before he touches her, and it was right when she looks at him, if she hadn't towards him he might have wiped it off caught in the moment! By the eye lock we got, and the fact that his hand lingered near her face for a few extra seconds made up for that! I have watched that scene a billion times, and one of my favorite thing to do is to stop it right before he realizes what he is doing, the screenshot almost looks like he is caressing her face! And the smile both of them have on their faces, so epic! So you see what I mean, I have written an entire paragraph on one scene, I am truly a hopeless case when it comes to PhAb!
Btw, I also absolutely LOVED how they just go back to laughing after that, no awkward moment, no looking away from each other, just back to being Phulwa & Abhay!

Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
Maham- I know what you mean, there is something about AP that makes you want to go and on. Honestly I have liked and written about couples before but i'm getting kind of crazy obsessed with them. My day doesnt complete unless i come here and say something about them! 
And im happy too to have found people with similar interest and with whom i can share my crazy ideas and talks. yay! πŸ€—

@Pic- Omg! Did you do that merging? :O 
I LIKES!! Can i use it? :D

True it was a beautiful moment with so many emotions in just one scene. And yes it does seem like he is caressing her face. 
Anu: You're really so kind! And it's really great to your writings too, they've got so much feelings and emotions attached, with every word it's almost like you can imagine the scene happening...

@Dance pic - Same here!! Whenever I watch that scene their faces come up so close and they're almost touching noses...for a moment there it's their moment as they finally confront each other on how they betrayed one another...very emotionally charged, especially when he throws down her hand afterwards...

@Drive pic - The best part of it is that he didn't even think twice, all he did was see her tearing and his hand moved up to wipe it away naturally - it really portrayed how he felt it was all so natural for them to be sitting there laughing away like two people stuck in a car on a drive. They settled in so well into the normality of the situation that only her gaze reminded him of where they were...
And yes! The best part was that his lingered there for much longer, as though he couldn't really stop himself from wanting to wipe her tear away. It's only when she moved her face away that he realised maybe he should let her be...

Maham: Haha there's no way to stop, with every episode they put through so much emotion that it just makes you want to keep analysing over-analysing their feelings and the situation and everything!
And it's really refreshing to read what you write, I can totally relate to your lines, I'm just sitting here nodding away and agreeing - these two inspire so much; what to say! Keep on writing such awesome posts :D

@Love: It's developed so beautifully over the past few episodes, what else to say? Starting from the explosion, you could see through his desperation to keep her alive, the way he kept on running regardless of his situation and his tears when he realised he never managed to say sorry.
The absolute relief when she was alright and his face softening when she kept calling out his name, he knew he wasn't wrong when he risked his own life to save her.
The confusion later on with the Thakur - very beautifully portrayed, his mind kept changing over so many times because he couldn't decide who was more right!
His constant concern for her and the nervousness he felt in her presence which vanished the instant she started laughing - he only felt happiness when he was certain she was happy being with him.

And subsequently his horror when she disappeared. Along every step of the way, he kept breaking down silently whenever he felt her presence. The bouquet of flowers, the altercationg with the ward boy in the jungle and lastly him finding nanijee. It's like everytime he reaches her, she just manages to slip away. 
In a few lines, I'd like to applaud another person who's been with him all the way: Jiten. Whenever he's felt like crying, he's always been there to tell him to get back on his feet and get out to find her. Hospital, jungle, shelter - he's been his support the whole way. He's probably given him more support than any other character in the show and I'm sure he'll help him in the future too.

Gah I ended up writing so muchπŸ˜† It's like I can't stop writing, especially with you too putting in your own fantabulous posts, it's hard not to reply!:D
@Love- Wow again(I'm running out of vocab here!😳)
You have summed it up beautifully. The walls they had build around them are all slowly crumbling away. And yes she always seems to slip away whenever they come close and this distance has brought them even closer than before. 

True, Jiten has proven to be a good friend and I hope he continues to be Abhays support in times of need. 

Oh please keep writting! Its so much fun to read all those wonderful posts. Honestly every time i read i discover something new which i may have missed the first time, even get a new perspective over the epi and AP. And I enjoy it. 
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
The gobsmacked pati Abhay. πŸ˜†

The reaction in this scene was priceless! It looked like he was seeing her for the first time. She is beautiful and has dressed up before too but I guess he never looked at her in that way but that night as she walked down he actually looked at her, not as Dacoit Rani Phulwa but as Phulwa, his wife; a woman who can look so beautiful...

Even as she stood right before him all he could do was stare. He was completely blown away by her beauty. He wasnt really expecting her to look so beautiful. πŸ˜

Khair, whatever the reason i just loved the way he did a double take lol. And his expressions were super cute and funny. πŸ˜³

His eyes down, lips ajar...*ahem* Abhay what were you looking at exactly? More than that what was going through your mind? πŸ˜†